Q. For Small Government Adherents

You're a liar, you're full of shit and you're a loser that can't stand it when someone is more successful than you. Which is most people.

Rutro. Me thinks I hit the nail on the head (being an accomplished carpenter, that's not hard to do) because you be bitching way to much for what you said about your accomplishments to be true.

But like I said, it's the Internet and YOU can make up anything you want. Any job, level of education, even how smart you are.

But no one is obligated to believe you. Is that a problem for you? That I think you are a liar? And real stoopid?
It shouldn't be. Who the fuck cares what's written on the Internet? It's mostly lies and make believe. As in believing that trading insults on a message board is constructive activity. We know it ain't. But do it anyway. Why is that?

I mean, with all your business's and shit, how do you find the time to waste like you do?

We have actually balanced three budgets in recent years. This was followed by a recession.

The problem with balancing a budget is that it doesn't reduce the market's desire for liquidity, and the market seeks that via private debt. Government spending seems to be largely a substitute for private debt, but it doesn't bring the instability with it that private borrowing does.
Proselytizing your religious views in a political forum makes no sense. It takes a great amount of faith in magic and superstition to believe we can spend our way to prosperity.
It won't work for you and it doesn't work for a country. A balanced budget causes a recession? LOL.

- I gave an actual explanation of why it did.

Any response?
There is no appeal to ignorance of our Commerce Clause or public accommodation laws on a for-profit basis for merchants in Commerce.

You're a liar, you're full of shit and you're a loser that can't stand it when someone is more successful than you. Which is most people.
Rutro. Me thinks I hit the nail on the head (being an accomplished carpenter, that's not hard to do) because you be bitching way to much for what you said about your accomplishments to be true.

But like I said, it's the Internet and YOU can make up anything you want. Any job, level of education, even how smart you are.

But no one is obligated to believe you. Is that a problem for you? That I think you are a liar? And real stoopid?
It shouldn't be. Who the fuck cares what's written on the Internet? It's mostly lies and make believe. As in believing that trading insults on a message board is constructive activity. We know it ain't. But do it anyway. Why is that?

I mean, with all your business's and shit, how do you find the time to waste like you do?
In other words, you've been reduced to petty personal insults. Can't run your own carpentry business? I wonder why.

We have actually balanced three budgets in recent years. This was followed by a recession.

The problem with balancing a budget is that it doesn't reduce the market's desire for liquidity, and the market seeks that via private debt. Government spending seems to be largely a substitute for private debt, but it doesn't bring the instability with it that private borrowing does.
Proselytizing your religious views in a political forum makes no sense. It takes a great amount of faith in magic and superstition to believe we can spend our way to prosperity.
It won't work for you and it doesn't work for a country. A balanced budget causes a recession? LOL.

Any response?
I did. It's a statement of faith, like with any religion. Ask the faithful where in their chosen book it backs up their claims and they will show you.

Back in reality the world is indifferent and keeps ticking along. You don't create wealth with unemployment numbers. That's called trying to associate correlation with causation. The hallmark of dogma, not fact.

- What do you think I've said that is in any way an article of faith?

Any response?
There is no appeal to ignorance of our Commerce Clause or public accommodation laws on a for-profit basis for merchants in Commerce.

- I have no idea what that meant.

Any response?

A bong hit helps.

Any response?

cool; it means you already lost if we have to show up in court to "harass a Judge".

Any response?

A bong hit helps.
It helps me; it probably won't help those without any clue or any Cause.

I would start with entitlements ie social programs and the dept of defense. From there I would look at each agency within its dept. I wouldn't even know where to begin about how much to cut...probably around 10 percent.

There's the key. When Americans set their collective mind to building a profitable and humongous Military Industrial Complex, they don't fuck around.

Any response?

cool; it means you already lost if we have to show up in court to "harass a Judge".

- I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Any response?

- I still have no idea what you're talking about.

How would YOU shrink the Federal Government. Since you believe it will be a good thing, I must suppose you have thought of the cost-benefits and cost-deficits. Please include them with any cut you propose.

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful explanation.

Simple

Look at each program.

First ask is it constitutional?

If not. Cut it

Second, is it working?

If not cut it.

Third, is it necessary?

If not cut it.

Finally, if something manages to survive and it's something like teaching African men how to wash their genitals, use common sense and cut it.

How would YOU shrink the Federal Government. Since you believe it will be a good thing, I must suppose you have thought of the cost-benefits and cost-deficits. Please include them with any cut you propose.

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful explanation.

Simple

Look at each program.

First ask is it constitutional?

If not. Cut it

Second, is it working?

If not cut it.

Third, is it necessary?

If not cut it.

Finally, if something manages to survive and it's something like teaching African men how to wash their genitals, use common sense and cut it.

LOL, is this your reasoning? Or are you simply parroting the conservative meme? Do you believe Marbury v. Madison is unconstitutional? If you do, what is the remedy? [BTW, rejecting this Landmark Decision is reactionary on steroids]

Who determines if an act of congress, or a a regulation in the CFR is working? Who determines if either is necessary?

Common sense? It ain't common as can be verified by reading many of the comments posted on this forum.

Forum List

Back