Q&A With A Madman: Anders Behring Breivik Answers His Own Questions.

What a dispicably vile person. :( I cannot imagine how a functioning human being could have spent over two hours slaughtering helpless children and young people. I simply can't wrap my brain around that kind of evil.

I also can't understand how the Norweigian authorities allowed him that kind of a leisurely murder spree. Why weren't there dozens of police officers dispatched within moments of the first shots being reported? So much I can't understand about this tragedy.
Apparently many of the police in Norway work unarmed.
There were a couple of officers on the Island, and they became Breivik's first victims.
I heard a discussion on Pacifica radio yesterday with a Norwegian who claimed the car bombing distracted the police, allowing the killer to roam free on the island for over an hour.
I'm surprised he was taken into custody while still breathing.

Breivik apparently invested nine years of his life in meticulously planning his crime.
I'm also wondering how many others are waiting for their turn.

Last edited:
It should be noted that parts of the madman's manifesto were taken word for word from Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber's manifesto. The Unibomber was hardly a right winger. In fact he was the vangard of the radical left wing enviro-nuts. Guess who's manifesto Kaczynski borrowed from? None other than Al Gore who's book "earth in the frying pan" or something like that was found in the Unabomber's shack when he was captured. You could probably even compare the vintage ravings of Bill Ayers "weathernuts" to the madman and the Unibomber's stuff. Ayers was only responsible for the killing of four people but he set a hell of a lot more bombs.
"The blond-haired Behring Breivik described himself on his Facebook page as 'conservative', 'Christian',...

"He is an 'ethnic' Norwegian and a Christian fundamentalist,' police spokesman Roger Andersen said, adding that his political opinions leaned 'to the right'.

"The head of the populist right-wing Progress Party (FrP) confirmed Behring Breivik had been a party member between 1999 and 2006 and for several years a leader in its youth movement.

"'Those who knew the suspect when he was a member of the party say that he seemed like a modest person that seldom engaged himself in the political discussions,' Siv Jensen said in a statement on the party's website.

"Anti-fascist monitors meanwhile said Behring Breivik was also a member of a Swedish neo-Nazi Internet forum named Nordisk, which hosts discussions ranging from white power music to political strategies to crush democracy.

"The attacks on Friday afternoon were western Europe's deadliest since the 2004 Madrid bombings, carried out by Al-Qaeda."

Norway Mourns 92 Victims After 'Hell on Paradise Island' | Common Dreams

Do you have any links for those Kaczynski quotes?

My idea of "racial purity" involves purifying my White Race of monsterous wankers like this muderer of children.

But hey! Just to show you that I'm down with equal rights, know that I'm also down with purifying all other "races" of monsterous wankers like this one, too.

Cause that's just the way this White boy rolls, folks.
Swine.

There's nothing lower than a self-hating white boy.

I'll bet you're still whining about Hitler.

We know where you hang.

Norway Mass Killer Wishes To Explain in Court
<excerpt>
The 32 year-old man who thinks Friday's bombing and shooting attack was cruel but necessary is due to appear in court in Oslo on Monday (local time).

His lawyer said Brevik had admitted responsibility for the bombing and rampage shooting, but felt that his action does not deserve punishment.
Brevik, who calls himself a conservative Christian, wanted to trigger an anti-Muslim revolution in Norwegian society. In a manifesto he published online, he ranted against Muslim immigration to Europe and vowed revenge on those &#8220;indigenous Europeans&#8221; whom he deemed had betrayed their heritage.
Maybe Norway's lucky that Breivik didn't go into politics.
Hitler would approve.

I'm confused...a Christian Terrorist? I thought Christianity was the religion of peace?
"The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns, called by the pope and waged by kings and nobles who volunteered to take up the cross with the main goal of restoring Christian control of the Holy Land..."

Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm thinking Christianity is the religion of capitalism.

Only if he gets 21 years for each count to be served consecutively...
:cuckoo:
Can Norwegian punishment fit the crime?
27 July`11 — When Anders Behring Breivik was arrested on charges of murdering 76 people, Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said that the Norwegian way to respond to the massacre was "more democracy, more openness, more humanity, but without naivety."
He did not mention punishment, and in the days since the world learned that Breivik could face a maximum 21-year prison sentence for the killings there has been some criticism of the Norwegian justice. Anti-Breivik Facebook groups have appeared such as Anders Behring Breivik Haters and Hang Anders Behring Breivik. One group asked members to vote on whether Norway should reintroduce capital punishment, abolished for civilian crimes in 1902 and banned completely in 1988 (after briefly being used on World War II Nazi collaborators).

The Norwegian daily newspaper Aftenposten reported that 71,000 of 97,000 members replied no. But some say Norway may be too easy on criminals even though its crime rates now are low compared with those in the United States. "Yes, there will be more momentum for those who opine that the Norwegian penalties are too lenient," said Helge Lurås, a terrorism expert at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.

Lurås said polls show 25% of Norwegians are in favor of the death penalty; among Progress Party members, who are conservative, the figure is 50%. But even the right wing in Norway is not prepared to look toward the U.S. system of life sentences without parole for murder. "My sense is that people tend to feel that the penitentiary system and the penalties are insufficiently punitive" in Norway, Lurås said. "But I think most Norwegians perceive the U.S. criminal system to be far too harsh."

Since Friday's twin terror attacks in Oslo and the nearby island of Ut?ya, there have been no street protests in this otherwise usually tolerant Nordic society. Police attorney Christian Hatlo says it is possible that Breivik might be charged for crimes against humanity and face a 30-year sentence. And if convicted, he could be held beyond his term's expiration if he is deemed to still be a danger to society, perhaps for life. Many say Norway's justice system should reflect Norway's values. "Today, most of the people will say that no penalty is too strong for a mass murder," said Harald Stanghelle, political editor at Aftenposten, in a commentary Wednesday. "It's important then to be aware that we are a just society. He wanted to crush that just society, while we others want to preserve it."

MORE

Forum List

Back