Q = 17 WWG1WGA

yes many read a book , and put it down ,
yet you will want to stick around for the final page on and upon this saga ,
we watch
- : )

It all comes down to Durham's last minute 90 yard Hail Mary pass and he just said he might take a time out.

Could have charged Hillary with destroying evidence three years ago.

138bbaf9a9d18988cb409b59131f04e58d0a6f613fae670380a1c637ba339f05.jpg

Sure, we've shown that the FISA warrants were improperly obtained, but let's just keep playing along with "The Plan" - James "Q" Comey
32 times trump has tweeted within seconds of a Q drop. Many many other times he’s tweeted within the minute. There have been more Q confirms from
POTUS than I can count at this point. The mathematical probability of this happening is inconceivable. It’s virtually impossible. And now you have almost the entire mainstream media coming out and discrediting Q. The corrupt media doesn’t cover something in that manner unless it’s a threat to them that they want to get out in front of to delegitimize.

Wake up.

And this is to say NOTHING of the countless things Q has predicted that have literally happened.

Critical thought. Use it. Or don’t, and remain stupid. Your choice.

The amount of times that trump and those he surrounds himself with have used the number 17 (Q in the alphabet) is beyond count. He literally goes out of his way to use the number 17 in instances where it has no bearing on anything. Twice when he was given a jersey by football teams when he visited the stadium he was given jersey number 17.

You people who think this is fake are depriving yourselves of something amazing. Our president is literally telling us secrets that if he were to tell us in any other way, would be a crime. He’s doing it through Q because it’s the only way to tell the public the truth without violating national security laws. It’s called plausible deniability while you inform the public about things they’d never have been told in any other way.

Get on board or keep complaining and crying that nothing is happening.

The amount of times that trump and those he surrounds himself with have used the number 17 (Q in the alphabet) is beyond count. He literally goes out of his way to use the number 17 in instances where it has no bearing on anything. Twice when he was given a jersey by football teams when he visited the stadium he was given jersey number 17.

You people who think this is fake are depriving yourselves of something amazing. Our president is literally telling us secrets that if he were to tell us in any other way, would be a crime. He’s doing it through Q because it’s the only way to tell the public the truth without violating national security laws. It’s called plausible deniability while you inform the public about things they’d never have been told in any other way.

And this is to say NOTHING of the countless things Q has predicted that have literally happened.

I'm thinking there are two sets of laws and Kabuki Theater is very entertaining

That’s fine that you think it’s theater. But the fact of the matter is that POTUS himself is involved in it. There are millions of us who spend countless amount of time researching Q and the breadcrumbs and the alternative media articles you won’t find on the MSM sources and I’ll be damned if someone who doesn’t know jack shit about Q is going to try to tell me what Q is. If you haven’t actually researched it then you don’t know shit and you certainly aren’t qualified to tell ME about what it is. It’s 100% undeniable that POTUS and Q are linked. There have been more proofs than most have been able to keep count of although there are definitely plenty who have kept an exact count. Everytime he spells a word wrong, or the kansas/Missouri thing, or capitalizes random letters, they are all intentional for the purpose of leading you to Q drops and information. Its clear as day once you start to research it. It’s what makes him the most amazing president we’ve ever had. So you can either get involved in something amazing or enjoy being miserable thinking nothing is happening. It’s a crying fucking shame honestly.

Last edited:

That’s fine that you think it’s theater. But the fact of the matter is that POTUS himself is involved in it. There are millions of us who spend countless amount of time researching Q and the breadcrumbs and the alternative media articles you won’t find on the MSM sources and I’ll be damned if someone who doesn’t know jack shit about Q is going to try to tell me what Q is. If you haven’t actually researched it then you don’t know shit and you certainly aren’t qualified to tell ME about what it is. It’s 100% undeniable that POTUS and Q are linked. There have been more proofs than most have been able to keep count of although there are definitely plenty who have kept an exact count. So enjoy being miserable thinking nothing is happening. It’s a crying fucking shame honestly.
Did you miss the part where I said I'm banned from the Q site? I've been following for YEARS. I was floored by the envelopes handed out at the Bush State Funeral; impressed by the 53-47 call on the Senate. I've been saying for over three years that there's a Corleone Baptism Event coming.

Now after Sessions, Huber, Horowitz and Barr, i doubt anything will come from the Durham Investigation. We already have all the evidence and ammunition we ever need, but nothing ever happens

Then what do we want to happen? We've crossed the Rubicon into Intelligence Agencies acting like the Gestapo. HOW THE FUCK DO ANY Q DROPS GET THAT GENIE BACK IN THE BOTTLE?

I've been using the name James Q Comey because it fits the facts, it's the New American Fascist Intelligence Community that's running things. Do you think they're going to surrender their power?

They nuked the Constitution. The only way to get it back is to JFK like scatter the Intel Agencies to the winds

And that's never going to happen

Enjoy the show

That’s fine that you think it’s theater. But the fact of the matter is that POTUS himself is involved in it. There are millions of us who spend countless amount of time researching Q and the breadcrumbs and the alternative media articles you won’t find on the MSM sources and I’ll be damned if someone who doesn’t know jack shit about Q is going to try to tell me what Q is. If you haven’t actually researched it then you don’t know shit and you certainly aren’t qualified to tell ME about what it is. It’s 100% undeniable that POTUS and Q are linked. There have been more proofs than most have been able to keep count of although there are definitely plenty who have kept an exact count. So enjoy being miserable thinking nothing is happening. It’s a crying fucking shame honestly.
Did you miss the part where I said I'm banned from the Q site? I've been following for YEARS. I was floored by the envelopes handed out at the Bush State Funeral; impressed by the 53-47 call on the Senate. I've been saying for over three years that there's a Corleone Baptism Event coming.

Now after Sessions, Huber, Horowitz and Barr, i doubt anything will come from the Durham Investigation. We already have all the evidence and ammunition we ever need, but nothing ever happens

Then what do we want to happen? We've crossed the Rubicon into Intelligence Agencies acting like the Gestapo. HOW THE FUCK TO ANY Q DROPS GET THAT GENIE BACK IN THE BOTTLE?

I've been using the name James Q Comey because it fits the facts, it's the New American Fascist Intelligence Community that's running things. Do you think they're going to surrender their power?

They nuked the Constitution. The only way to get it back is to JFK like scatter the Intel Agencies to the winds

And that's never going to happen

Enjoy the show
You don’t understand. We’re fighting against a nazi/goebells style major media. It’s one of the only things left the cabal still has, but the problem is that it’s everything still. They control the narrative with the media. If the admin were to go public with arrests too soon and not have all the judges in place and someone gets off on a technicality, it’s game over. They only get one shot at this. The purpose of Q is to show the country that they’re doing something without having to risk the social fallout from public arrests before enough people have woken up and will be able to accept the truth. We’re talking about people sacrificing children to satanic gods, frank. They traffic millions of children every year and many of them are literally EATING KIDS. They’re literally cannibals. You can’t tell the nation that until enough people have found the truth on their own and accepted it. There’s always going to be a portion of the population that will just never accept it and that’s understood. Even Q has said this. But there needs to be a critical mass of people who have come to accept it preemptively so that when the arrests go public society doesn’t lose its mind and riot, cause violence, run the banks, crash the markets, commit suicides, etc. I don’t think you quite understand the gravity of this situation. What Trump and the rest of the patriots are doing is setting the deep state up to walk into their own shit and expose themselves for what they are. That was the purpose of the impeachment. Trump KNEW they were going to impeach him, he baited them into it by letting deep state stooges stay in the administration and expose themselves. And it worked like a charm because millions of people have woken up to the bullshit and they don’t trust the media anymore. Once they feel like they’ve gotten enough people to abandon the MSM, it’ll happen. But not before then. And not in a way that would fail, especially before the re-election. It’s vitally important for trump to win the second term and for the GOP to take back control of the house. These are elections that need to be won and optics are more important than ever. This isn’t a joke, they’re only going to get 1 shot at this in the eyes of the electorate. So could you just be a little bit more patient and let this play out? There has been a shit ton of indictments, arrests, resignations, etc, to show you that things are happening. If it gets into trump’s next term and time keeps going on and the big arrests still aren’t happening then we can revisit the idea that this is all BS. But I’ve done more than enough research on this to be absolutely sure it’s not. Just be patient. It needs to be done correctly and through the proper channels of justice so that nobody gets off on any technicalities. They still haven’t even replaced all the corrupt judges yet. He’s got almost 200 federal judges confirmed in only 3 years as well as 2 SCOTUS. Just relax man :)

And of course...when you add one and seven, you get 8. And we all know what the 8 symbolizes

And of course...when you add one and seven, you get 8. And we all know what the 8 symbolizes
Only in your psycho mind.

The number 8 has always held significance. Do you deny that?

Every number from 1 through 9 holds significance. Numerology and math is the language of the universe. 1,2,4,8,7,5 are the constant numbers. You’ll always arrive at them. 3,6,9 are the keys to life. They’re the only 3 numbers that only relate to each other. But I suspect where you’re going with it isn’t the same direction.

1+1=2
2+2=4
4+4=8
8+8=16 (1+6=7)
7+7=14 (1+4=5)

No matter how you work it those are the numbers that are constant.

3,6,9 are different. They always only equate with each other in mathematical combinations and equations. They’re the golden numbers in universal frequency.

This is the language of God and it’s everywhere in the Bible. When you get past the stupid fable of the Bible and read it not as a LITERAL work but as a LITERARY work and decode what you’re reading the entire thing is about astrology and numerology. That’s our REAL history.

Davinci’s Last supper painting is simply the zodiac from left to right starting with Aries. It’s the sun’s (the son’s) travel through the zodiac. Each person in the painting represents their respective zodiac sign, with Jesus representing the sun, and it’s clear as day once you know what you’re looking at

Every number from 1 through 9 holds significance. Numerology and math is the language of the universe. 1,2,4,8,7,5 are the constant numbers. You’ll always arrive at them. 3,6,9 are the keys to life. They’re the only 3 numbers that only relate to each other. But I suspect where you’re going with it isn’t the same direction.

Clearly the 1 and the 7 are to be added. You’d have to be a fool not to see it. Quit wasting our time with your denials

Clearly the 1 and the 7 are to be added. You’d have to be a fool not to see it. Quit wasting our time with your denials
Wtf are you talking about I literally agreed with you. You always reduce a number down to its single digit form. So yes you would add 1 and 7 to get 8. What I’m saying is that 8 is just one of 9 numbers. We see the number 8 in many aspects in life. The analemma of the sun and moon, the infinity, etc. Life is represented in numbers all around us. I’m sure you’re trying to make 8 into something more nefarious for the purpose of taking a shot at trump though so I honestly don’t care to even hear about it because it’s just become exhausting at this point with you people and your hatred for him. The number 7 is much more significant with him anyway. There’s a huge list of relation to the number 7 and trump.

Wtf are you talking about I literally agreed with you. You always reduce a number down to its single digit form. So yes you would add 1 and 7 to get 8. What I’m saying is that 8 is just one of 9 numbers. We see the number 8 in many aspects in life. The analemma of the sun and moon, the infinity, etc. Life is represented in numbers all around us. I’m sure you’re trying to make 8 into something more nefarious for the purpose of taking a shot at trump though so I honestly don’t care to even hear about it because it’s just become exhausting at this point with you people and your hatred for him. The number 7 is much more significant with him anyway. There’s a huge list of relation to the number 7 and trump.

The number 8 speaks for itself. Do you know what the square root of 8 is?

I do.

Then again...who is behind the entire square root industrial complex?

I do.

You’re losing me. What does this have to do with Q?

I do.

I’m messing with you.

I do.

I’m messing with you.
Well hopefully you learned something along the way here so it wasn’t a complete waste of valuable free time, I mean I know how much of that you’ve already wasted in your life trying to debunk conspiracy theorists on the internet :rolleyes:

I do.

I’m messing with you.
Well hopefully you learned something along the way here so it wasn’t a complete waste of valuable free time, I mean I know how much of that you’ve already wasted in your life trying to debunk conspiracy theorists on the internet :rolleyes:

Yeah..or maybe that’s just what I want you to think.

New Topics

Forum List

Back