Pyrrhic victory

You whining again, Dr. House? You shouldn't do it if you can't stand getting kicked in the face, son. Act the fool, and I will embarass you everytime. :lol:

You lost, Dr. House, Yurt, Zander. You fools lost because you don't understand that your neo-Reaganism is over in our party if we want to win. Believe me, America is better off with you losing everytime.

You are a bunch of whiners. Freaking far right conloon whiners. You have no discipline and no accountability. You paid the price. Live with it losers.
You delusional loony liberal Democratics crack me up...

Keep it coming, Jokey...:lol:

Live with it, loser.

You whining again, Dr. House? You shouldn't do it if you can't stand getting kicked in the face, son. Act the fool, and I will embarass you everytime. :lol:

You lost, Dr. House, Yurt, Zander. You fools lost because you don't understand that your neo-Reaganism is over in our party if we want to win. Believe me, America is better off with you losing everytime.

You are a bunch of whiners. Freaking far right conloon whiners. You have no discipline and no accountability. You paid the price. Live with it losers.

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

STFU liar, you've never been right of center on anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back