IT TOOK ME TO BREAK THE BACK WINDOW OF THE SUV MY
SAFETY COAT WAS ALREADY ON FIRE MY SOCKS WERE ON
FIRE WAS ALREADY COVERED WITH SOOT AND ALL SORTS OF
PARTICLES THAT WERE COMING OUT OF THE BUILDING
I CLIMBED INTO THE TRUCK AND THATS WHEN PIECES OF THE BUILDING
LIFTED THE TRUCK AND CAME THROUGH THE FRONT
WINDOW AND FLIPPED THE TRUCK OVER AND WAS TRAPPED IN
THERE FOR APPROXIMATELY 25 MINUTES TO HALF HOUR "
burning debris form the collapse...dust, not pyroclastic cloud.. YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY MISINTERPRETING THESE STATEMENTS TO FIT YOUR FALSE PREMISE... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-yIal129k]9/11: WTC1 Raw Jules Naudet video - YouTube[/ame]

If you can't understand the context just say so. We can ditch the "pyroclastic cloud" and go for just particle clouds if it makes your little brain feel better. Those testimonials still hold validity to fires without heat and heat without fires.

There is also the evidence of vehicles at ground level "spontaneously combusting". I can post those testimonials too if you like.

Your point it moot, bud.

If you can't understand the context just say so. We can ditch the "pyroclastic cloud" and go for just particle clouds if it makes your little brain feel better. Those testimonials still hold validity to fires without heat and heat without fires.

There is also the evidence of vehicles at ground level "spontaneously combusting". I can post those testimonials too if you like.

Your point it moot, bud.
no they don't and no it's not...besides I thought you were wasting your time debating me...I must be doing something right!

Forum List

Back