Pwning more lefty BS: Palin approval rating bout 40% @ LEAST

Palins problem is that she is preaching to the choir. She only allows interviews to supportive networks, she only speaks to supportive crowds and she surrounds herself with people who tell her how great she is.

If she wants to break out as a national candidate, she has to convince the middle that she is not a walking Barbie Doll. You can't fix stupid.

The quitter could not eve3n be elected Governor of Alaska again

So she should throw herself onto the target range of networks that hate her guts?:cuckoo:

The rest of your post is PDS BS.

Palin has quit whenever she has had hard times in her life. She could not win another election at any level.

She has a bright future as Fox News commentator and Reality TV star. As new stars within the GOP develop (Christie, Rubio, Brown) she will fade from view. In five years she will be center square on Hollywood Squares

I've already rebutted that silly electoral argument, and I see no need to address your silly speculation on her future or that of the others you mention as I'm already doing that in the other thread.

Thanks for playing.

Next.

So she should throw herself onto the target range of networks that hate her guts?:cuckoo:

The rest of your post is PDS BS.

Palin has quit whenever she has had hard times in her life. She could not win another election at any level.

She has a bright future as Fox News commentator and Reality TV star. As new stars within the GOP develop (Christie, Rubio, Brown) she will fade from view. In five years she will be center square on Hollywood Squares

I've already rebutted that silly electoral argument, and I see no need to address your silly speculation on her future or that of the others you mention as I'm already doing that in the other thread.

Thanks for playing.

Next.

Your immaturity is showing...you have rebutted nothing

Palin has limited chance to win any significant political office. She has created a persona with which she can draw right wing crowds and gain the attention she craves...its a great gig if you can get it, but it does not translate to high political office

The Alaska Loon has talked her way out of anybody of substance taking her seriously. Her ignorance on far too many subjects is readily apparent. We do not need someone even dumb than "W" in the White House.

The Alaska Loon has talked her way out of anybody of substance taking her seriously. Her ignorance on far too many subjects is readily apparent. We do not need someone even dumb than "W" in the White House.

The only people who were talking her up was you and your left wing loons, roxie. That dumb person is a hell of a lot more intelligent than you could ever hope for. :lol:

The only people who were talking her up was you and your left wing loons, roxie. That dumb person is a hell of a lot more intelligent than you could ever hope for. :lol:

really? funny, Meister. I thought most of the palin threads were started by loons like the o/p and usarmyretard.

she's indefensible.

really? funny, Meister. I thought most of the palin threads were started by loons like the o/p and usarmyretard.

she's indefensible.

I would never want her running for the presidency....she's damaged goods. She smarter than what the left credits her with. The right has it's loons, also....but I do believe the left gives her the milage.

Ah, are your little feeling hurt? But your fellow Conservatives will allow her, or her surrogates to define the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back