Putting together Toys!!

Is like a stress test!
I am putting together a play kitchen right now, and I think I should of taken a valium and got an engineering degree before doing so. :redface:

i've got one, it wasn't much help.

you might be on the right track with the valium, though. :lol:

:lol: That makes me feel a little better.

one christmas i built my son a unicycle.

it came with two spare wheels. ;)

What's a kitchen?

:lol: Didn't you ever have a play kitchen when you were little?

I did, hours of fun! I remember though when my girlfriend and I used the real little boxes of cereal in place of the fake empties. Got ants! LOL! Had a cash register with bell and lots of shelves that were adjustable. Grocery cart too!

My poor children had to deal with Little Tyke Kitchen, real durable, but not nearly the fun. Just realized I've added the shop and kitchen together! Story of my life-grocery cart in kitchen!

i've got one, it wasn't much help.

you might be on the right track with the valium, though. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

The worst part so far as been getting the microwave part put together.

Well I have to get a beer and get back to work, hopefully I will have a picture of a finished product in the next couple of weeks or so. :lol:

How dare you condition your boy to think it's ok for him to be spending time in the kitchen. :evil:

Well I have to get a beer and get back to work, hopefully I will have a picture of a finished product in the next couple of weeks or so. :lol:

Good luck! You'll need it. :lol:

And drink heavily.

What's a kitchen?

:lol: Didn't you ever have a play kitchen when you were little?

I did, hours of fun! I remember though when my girlfriend and I used the real little boxes of cereal in place of the fake empties. Got ants! LOL! Had a cash register with bell and lots of shelves that were adjustable. Grocery cart too!

My poor children had to deal with Little Tyke Kitchen, real durable, but not nearly the fun. Just realized I've added the shop and kitchen together! Story of my life-grocery cart in kitchen!

I tried to find him a grocery cart last night while at Walmart, but I think they were all out or with it being Walmart I didn't have GPS locator to find it. He likes the one at therapy, plus I could put weights in it. He likes to push heavy things.

it's a good idea not to tighten everything down until you've got it all fitted together, just finger tighten stuff until you're sure you've got it all in the right places. seriously can save a lot of aggro.

or just have another beer.

it's a good idea not to tighten everything down until you've got it all fitted together, just finger tighten stuff until you're sure you've got it all in the right places. seriously can save a lot of aggro.

or just have another beer.

I just learned that with the microwave! ;)

Forum List

Back