Putting together Toys!!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Is like a stress test!
I am putting together a play kitchen right now, and I think I should of taken a valium and got an engineering degree before doing so. :redface:

Not only putting them together, but jesus h christ it's friggin IMPOSSIBLE to get toys out of their packaging anymore!

Far better to get a toy that the kids makes.

My favorite toys evah were a Kenner construction set (Red plastic girders and beams that snapped together) and a radio shack electricity experiment kit.

Something where the kid can take the lead, and you can do it together is what the kid will remember 40 years on and be grateful for.

(My kids loved the Knex stuff. We had fun building kenx solar powered amusement park rides)

When I did maintenance at our city park I helped put in a ice rink and assemble kiddie rides, I think that was easier than this. :lo:

That's what you get for getting your son a kitchen. :lol:

:eusa_shhh: My sister has one for her boy's, and the lil guy loved it. He was already starting to play with it as I have been putting together, which is why he is now taking a nap. :lol:

:eusa_shhh: My sister has one for her boy's, and the lil guy loved it. He was already starting to play with it as I have been putting together, which is why he is now taking a nap. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s]YouTube - Darth Vader NO![/ame]
:razz:

Far better to get a toy that the kids makes.

My favorite toys evah were a Kenner construction set (Red plastic girders and beams that snapped together) and a radio shack electricity experiment kit.

Something where the kid can take the lead, and you can do it together is what the kid will remember 40 years on and be grateful for.

(My kids loved the Knex stuff. We had fun building kenx solar powered amusement park rides)

Started with Duplos, went to Legos, then Knex. My dad found them an old tyme erector set, that was great. They still have all except the Duplos. LOL!

Forum List

Back