Putting the Numbers in Perspective

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

source

Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Why is there such a difference between the sides and numbers, in your opinion?

1) Israel has most of the guns.

2)Israel goes into Palestinian neighborhoods to attack Palestinians where they and their families live.

Palestinians attack Israelis where Israeli families live, as well.

And it's true that we have bigger guns. However, many other things "change the balance".

If I may-

1. Palestinians use their women and children as human shields.

2. Palestinians send their children to put the rockets in the places from they will be launched.

3. Palestinians put weapons in civilized houses, they shoot rockets from neighborhoods, mosques, schools and kintergardens.

4. Palestinians use their economies to creat rockets and not to help their own people.

5. Palestinian mothers send their children to die as "Shahids" for the Palestinian "honor"

6. While Israel uses the economy to build public shelters, the Palestinians do not do that.

7. In times of emergency, the israeli regular system strikes in order to save lives, the emercency or "special" system is activated, in that way Israeli lives are saved. The Palestinians do not use that.

8. The Palestinians send their children to stab, bomb, and hurt Israeli soldeirs and families.

9. The Palestinians are the ones who say "we desire death like you desire life"

10. ISLAM.

You have all of Israel propaganda talking points down pat.

Good girl.

the fact that something can be propaganda, as you say, still doesn't mean it's not TRUE.

i dare you to prove that any of my pioints above is false.

You know I'm right, that's simply doesn't go with your biased point of view.

Do you have and independent source for that information.

Example:

1. Palestinians use their women and children as human shields.

The Goldstone report found no evidence to support that allegation.

Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Why is there such a difference between the sides and numbers, in your opinion?
Palestinians offer up their kids as suicide bombers, use them as human shields, and celebrate when they blow themselves up. Muslim culture has no respect for life, including their own. They have told us this many times. We love life, while they love death, where they get the Islamic brothel with 72 virgins.

New Topics

Forum List

Back