Putting blacks down is panering to tea party at it's lowest.

Everyone wants to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Grow up.

So you think it's ok that they have this kind of murder rate?

000dpfdr

Each one of these have at least 25-90 percent black populations.

Last edited:
Everyone wants to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Grow up.
ok you're right !! blacks don't commit most of the murders,arson,rape,and robberies in the US,they don't have a lower average IQ,and dont contract and spread STDs at a much higher rate than any other race ....do you feel better now ???:doubt: ..........the facts are the facts and calling the facts racist or people that speak the truth about blacks racist is naive and cowardly !!

So you think it's ok that they have this kind of murder rate?

I think its time to deal with the things that we have control over and stop pointing at everyone else.
tell that to the blacks !!:clap2:

Yidnar, why do you feel that way? I was in prison and I was a minority but it wasn't a black white issue. You remove all the blacks in for minor drug issues and you got a different ball game.

I think your saveable. Stop believing thbullshit you hear and deal in reality.

There is only one person who should be concerned about your retirement: You.

If you don't care enough about it to work for it, then it's not that important to you and you shouldn't complain when you don't have one.

I dont plan on retiring. I like working. And Ill find some other work to do. Its healthy for people to work. Its not healthy for us to be idle.

You have always impressed me as self-righteous and pompous. Well, you are really in rare form tonight.

If people want to retire, don't like work, or see nothing unhealthy about being idle, they are less than desirable??? What a typical right wing pain in the ass you are. Only your thinking is valid.

There is only one person who should be concerned about your retirement: You.
If you don't care enough about it to work for it, then it's not that important to you and you shouldn't complain when you don't have one.

I dont plan on retiring. I like working. And Ill find some other work to do. Its healthy for people to work. Its not healthy for us to be idle.

That would be fine except that my government took a lot of money out of my paychecks for 30 years. A lot. So what do you mean by this??

Forum List

Back