Putler´s and project "NewruSSia" hardcore fan killed 19 children in Ukraine (Crimea)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putler´s and project "NewruSSia" hardcore fan killed 19 children in Ukraine (Crimea) . look like Putler´s TV.ru has totally destroyed guy´s brain .

"Hellish mixture

It is curious that the "student" - he studied in the middle, but was an ardent admirer of Putin's policies, annexation of the Crimea, a supporter of the project New Russia. By itself, the guy is sociable but turned on the "greatness" of "Russia". In his spare time he practiced shooting, creating explosives and bombs at home, ..."
https://translate.google.com/#auto/e...D1%85%2C%20...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45891201

really whata about screenshots from

his VK
?
15706_main-74ptk.jpeg

15704_main-vg7ux.jpeg

15703_main-t93ro.jpeg

15705_main-rohi0.jpeg

Do you hate Russians for saving your Jewish tribe from Hitler?It is understandable why Russians hate Jews.You alone have produced more as 10,000 Antisemite.
Any your post is hate pure against Russians, Orthodoxy, Russia.

I'm an American ... if the Euroweenies want to carry on like this, then it's none of my business.

I couldn't possibly care less what goes on in Crimea, Ukraine ... or any other backwards, irradiated, commie territory.

Sick Ukrainian propaganda posted by a sick&dumb Ukrainian troll.

BTW, a thread about this very sad (for an each normal person) event has been already posted earlier:

17 students killed in school shooting in Crimea....explosives also used...

Here ^ at least you can find the truth if interested.

The guy is an Jew who hate Russians and going nuts,He isn't Ukrainian.
Oh, no. He's too dumb to be a Jew and dumb&hateful enough to be a Ukrainian and to live in a Ukrainian village (Chicago or Toronto) where bunch of Ukrainian Nazis fighting on Hitler side [with Bandera] were adopted after the WW2.

Besides I can easy recognize Ukrainian propaganda (which Ukrainian Media broadcasts 24/7) in his idiotic posts which he has have spammed all the USMB with. Look, instead of expressing his condolences to the people in Crimea he's basically making fun of the tragedy.

I suggest to cut posting in his trash threads not to help him to keep them alive.

Last edited:
Sick Ukrainian propaganda posted by a sick&dumb Ukrainian troll.

BTW, a thread about this very sad (for an each normal person) event has been already posted earlier:

17 students killed in school shooting in Crimea....explosives also used...

Here ^ at least you can find the truth if interested.

The guy is an Jew who hate Russians and going nuts,He isn't Ukrainian.
Oh, no. He's too dumb to be a Jew and dumb&hateful enough to be a Ukrainian and to live in a Ukrainian village (Chicago or Toronto) where bunch of Ukrainian Nazis fighting on Hitler side [with Bandera] were adopted after the WW2.

Besides I can easy recognize Ukrainian propaganda (which Ukrainian Media broadcasts 24/7) in his idiotic posts which he has have spammed all the USMB with. Look, instead of expressing his condolences to the people in Crimea he's basically making fun of the tragedy.

I suggest to cut posting in his trash threads not to help him to keep them alive.

In his previous posts the guy told how he celebrated Hanukkah - Fest

I'm an American ... if the Euroweenies want to carry on like this, then it's none of my business.

I couldn't possibly care less what goes on in Crimea, Ukraine ... or any other backwards, irradiated, commie territory.

Muscovite empire which correctly occupying Crimea is not "Euroweenies" its afro - Asian ( anti )civilization . you dont care as long as these guys (Muscovite terrorists) are not start to kill Americans
445350693371222937609167796249507854811136n.jpg

443374373371221604275968610461292974571520n.jpg

Dp8Sy9fWsAA9-mT.jpg

Forum List

Back