Putin's Russia vs Obama's America

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Trump and his disciples think Putin is a great leader but the facts say something different. The fact is, Putin has been very very bad for Russia and in spite of that, Trump and his disciples think Putin is a great leader.

Here is a question for Trump and his disciples that they won't answer. NAME A COUNTRY GREATER THAN THE USA and PROVE IT WITH FACTS!

projected-gdp-nominal-ranking.jpg

Let's start with the economy. The US has the highest GDP on earth and Putin's GDP is not even in the top 10. Russia is not even in the top 10. The Russian GDP dropped by nearly 4% in 2015 while the US GDP went up nearly 3%.

ECONOMY OBAMA 1 PUTIN 0

Military Obama 1 Putin 0

Defense_Spending_by_Country.png

Compared to the US, Russia has a dinky military.

TRADE Obama 1 Putin 0

Exports Russia $528.00 billion Ranked 8th. $1.56 trillion
USA Ranked 2nd. 3 times more than Russia

Employment: US 5% Russia 6% Obama 1 Putin 0

I agree with Trump that Putin is by far the better leader overall.

Even by every objective measure Obama is a superior leader to Putin you still say you believe Putin is a good leader. Putin suck and he's wrecking Russia. Russian is in BAD BAD SHAPE!

You also lacked the honesty to name a country you think is better than the USA and prove it using facts. The truth is, you know there is no better country than the US but because you are a hate monger you would pick the a slime like Putin over the POTUS. That makes you a traitor.

Loserterians want America to be more like the isis and be a complete basket case.

They want things to suck so that they can blame somebody else for their failures. Losertarian are pathetic.

Russia is struggling from being where Obama is taking America. ;)

Typical CON cop out. Compared to the rest of the industrialized world, Russia is in the toilet.

I just found out that sites like these are monitored by the NSA. They know who the liars and traitors are here. COUNT ON IT!

Even by every objective measure Obama is a superior leader to Putin you still say you believe Putin is a good leader. Putin suck and he's wrecking Russia. Russian is in BAD BAD SHAPE!

You also lacked the honesty to name a country you think is better than the USA and prove it using facts. The truth is, you know there is no better country than the US but because you are a hate monger you would pick the a slime like Putin over the POTUS. That makes you a traitor.

I love the USA. It is the greatest Nation in the world. But that is despite the fact that Obama and his administration have proven to be totally incompetent and/or deliberate traitors. America is also in bad bad shape and it's past time to fix it. What part of that do you not understand?

But Putin is much richer than Trump, which impresses those who are impressed by stupid things like that.

I love the USA. It is the greatest Nation in the world. But that is despite the fact that Obama and his administration have proven to be totally incompetent and/or deliberate traitors. America is also in bad bad shape and it's past time to fix it. What part of that do you not understand?

America is great? Not according to tRump.

Stop lying spinning. You can't name another country better than the USA. You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. There is a word for people who do that. They are called weasels.

Find a country you think is better and go there.

In the meantime tell us what in your twisted mind what is wrong with the US other than the fact that foreigners can make it here and realize the American dream but you CONS can't.

There is another name for tRumproids and that word is LOSER!

There is another name as well and that is ingrates. Ingrates who are jealous of the fact that Mexicans, Russians, Asians can come here and do great.

BTW, tRumproid, name a country where people from all over the world come to like they do to the USA! You won't because you can't.

You may want to stop being a whiner and start becoming a patriot. I would suggest strongly that you watch this video and love America or Leave it! We patriots really don't want you here!

But Putin is much richer than Trump, which impresses those who are impressed by stupid things like that.

Putin works for the Russian oligarchs who are far far richer than Trump who is an inkeeper who runs a gambling house.

The tRumproids can't name another country that they think is better than the US. All I have to say to those ingrates is AMERICA: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT! They need to get the hell out. We don't need them or want them here. The tRumproids are a bunch of malingerers and crybabies!

It's liberals who praised Russian leaders for years. They still have nothing bad to say about Cuba or any other communist country.

I wish you guys would stop with the shit about the right loving Putin. He showed how weak Obama is when it comes to defending this country. That doesn't make Putin a great guy or a great leader. The issue isn't that Republicans like Putin, they just noted how weak Obama when it comes to our national security.

The left loved it when Hillary presented the reset button, as if relations between us and Russia would be all rosy because the Obama administration bent over and decided that America shouldn't be a super power. They are the ones who got Putin thinking that perhaps Russia could take over that role.

Russia is, and might always be, the enemy. Libs have always been reticent to stand up to them and other hostile countries and now we look like the fools.

Obama looks like a wimpy little idiot. That's not a compliment to Putin, it's the sad truth about our leader.

Putin works for the Russian oligarchs who are far far richer than Trump who is an inkeeper who runs a gambling house.
That's disputable, may or may not be true, because no one really knows how much Putin really owns, but he does control a lot of the state companies, besides companies he actually has shares in:
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040716/vladimir-putin-richest-man-world.asp
Is Vladimir Putin the Richest Man in the World?

Is Vladimir Putin Secretly the Richest Man in the World?

On the other hand, I think there is little doubt that he is richer than Trump.

Did Valdimir Putin steal everything he owns when he was a KGB officer.?

sure he did

Stop lying spinning. You can't name another country better than the USA. You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. There is a word for people who do that. They are called weasels.

In the meantime tell us what in your twisted mind what is wrong with the US other than the fact that foreigners can make it here and realize the American dream but you CONS can't.

There is another name as well and that is ingrates. Ingrates who are jealous of the fact that Mexicans, Russians, Asians can come here and do great.

BTW, tRumproid, name a country where people from all over the world come to like they do to the USA! You won't because you can't.

You may want to stop being a whiner and start becoming a patriot. I would suggest strongly that you watch this video and love America or Leave it! We patriots really don't want you here!

Now THAT'S a first. It's the first time I've been called names for agreeing with part of someone's rant. This guy isn't interested in discussion or debate he just wants folks to pay attention to his insane monologue. Can't oblige that; I am so outta here.

It's liberals who praised Russian leaders for years. They still have nothing bad to say about Cuba or any other communist country.

I wish you guys would stop with the shit about the right loving Putin. He showed how weak Obama is when it comes to defending this country. That doesn't make Putin a great guy or a great leader. The issue isn't that Republicans like Putin, they just noted how weak Obama when it comes to our national security.

The left loved it when Hillary presented the reset button, as if relations between us and Russia would be all rosy because the Obama administration bent over and decided that America shouldn't be a super power. They are the ones who got Putin thinking that perhaps Russia could take over that role.

Russia is, and might always be, the enemy. Libs have always been reticent to stand up to them and other hostile countries and now we look like the fools.

Obama looks like a wimpy little idiot. That's not a compliment to Putin, it's the sad truth about our leader.

Why all the lies? Name the Russian leader and the liberal who "praised" him. You in typical CON style are lying. Are you talking about Reagan and Gorbachev? First off Reagan was not a liberal except by today's standards. Carter was much tougher on the Russians but then again Carter was/is a true Christian.

People come across these threads and and what they will see when they read this is that you and your con buddies are liars. NO American leader Conservative or Liberal ever praised a Russian leader other than Trump and of all the Russian leaders Putin is the worst next to Stalin.

People like you should go live in Russia. Get out of America and live in that toilet called Russia. That is where you belong. With the way you lie you could work for the propaganda ministry.

Now THAT'S a first. It's the first time I've been called names for agreeing with part of someone's rant. This guy isn't interested in discussion or debate he just wants folks to pay attention to his insane monologue. Can't oblige that; I am so outta here.

Bye. Leave. Calling out treaonous liar is what people like you get. Run away because your lies got busted. COWARD!

New Topics

Forum List

Back