Putin´s communist party (KPRF) blames The Jews for GULAG and Stalinist killings

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin´s communist party (KPRF) blames The Jews for GULAG and Stalinist killings.

upload_2017-10-21_23-42-31.jpeg

zyuganov.jpg

Why KPRF does it?
comments?

""Gulag - was also (in the part of leadership) staffed by Yagoda (a Jew, its KPRF´s main point ) on a national basis.

The chief of the Main Directorate of Camps and Settlements was at that time MD. Berman. His deputy - SG. Rapoport.
The head of the White Sea camps was LI. Kogan.
The chief of the White Sea-Baltic camp (construction of the canal) was S.G. Firin.
Head of the Main Directorate of Prisons of the NKVD of the USSR was H. Apert.
Head of camps in the territory of the Ukrainian SSR were S.B. Katznelson, then Balitsky.
Head of the camps of the Northern Regions was Finkelstein.
Head of the camps of the Sverdlovsk region was Shklyar.
The chief of the camps in the territory of the Kazakh SSR was Pauline.
The head of the camps in Western Siberia was Shabo first, then Gogel.
Head of the Azov-Chernomorsky district camps was Friedberg.
The chief of camps of the Saratov region was Pilar.
In the Stalingrad region, the camps were in charge of Paradise, in the Gorky region - Abrampolsky, in the North Caucasus - Fayvilovich, in Bashkiria - Zaligman, in the Far East - Deribas, in Belorussia - Leplevsky.

in general Yagoda´s Jews commanded and practically carried out repression in 95% of GULAG camps. The main contingent of prisoners in these camps were Russian people, Ukrainians, Byelorussians, Caucasians ... ""

side of Putin´s communist party (KPRF) Национальный состав кадров органов ВЧК-ОГПУ-НКВД-МГБ СССР в 1917-1938 г

what else is new?----its a Russian, Ukrainian and Polish custom. Muhummad learned it from the catholic church.
The eastern orthodox separatists never gave it up

what else is new?----its a Russian, Ukrainian and Polish custom. Muhummad learned it from the catholic church.
No, Ukrainian nationalism has never seen the Jews as the Foes . Poles and Muscovites yes
in time of Muhummad it was not any separate catholic church. not sure that all The eastern orthodox churches hate the Jews

No, Ukrainian nationalism has never seen the Jews as the Foes . Poles and Muscovites yes
in time of Muhummad it was not any separate catholic church. not sure that all The eastern orthodox churches hate the Jews

You are kinda funny-----UKRAINIAN COSSACK pigs murdered my greatgrandfather's brother----a kid. They were known for SABER SLICING FOR FUN-----a Christmas eve entertainment. Even today---there are people with ancestry from that part of the world that DO NOT LEAVE THEIR HOMES---on Christmas eve in memory of the murder
fests carried out by your fellows. (not me----I am delighted to
attend midnite mass---but I take the star of david off my neck)
The catholic church was the only Christian church in the time of Muhummad ---except for some esoteric little things ----probably not in Arabia.

You are kinda funny-----UKRAINIAN COSSACK pigs murdered my greatgrandfather's brother----a kid. They were known for SABER SLICING FOR FUN-----a Christmas eve entertainment. Even today---there are people with ancestry from that part of the world that DO NOT LEAVE THEIR HOMES---on Christmas eve in memory of the murder
fests carried out by your fellows. (not me----I am delighted to
attend midnite mass---but I take the star of david off my neck)
The catholic church was the only Christian church in the time of Muhummad ---except for some esoteric little things ----probably not in Arabia.

LOL,. "UKRAINIAN COSSACK" are you sure? in which city ?

Why does a foreign poster get to clog up the history forums with his/her version of what Putin thinks? The post belongs in the political forum or the rubber room.

OP, you are too ignorant to post. Russian Communist party is not Putin's. It's leader is Zyuganov since 1993 and it's an opposition to Putin.
Gennady Zyuganov - Wikipedia

Get some education about Russia before posting your next piece of BS.
opposition is a Mongolian state, LOL ? who votes always for Puler´s kleptocracy? by the way, do you think Zyuga is a commie?

New Topics

Forum List

Back