Putin’s Buddy Trump Is About To Get National Security Briefings. Intel Officers Are Worried.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
579641f02400002600b32e6c.jpeg

“The notion that the Trump team could request intel briefings on Russia when they clearly have close ties is horrifying,” said one former intelligence official.

Members of the intelligence community are worried that Donald Trump ― who has deep ties to Russia and is apparently the preferred presidential candidate of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin ― could have access to highly classified national security briefings as early as Friday.

Trump and presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will begin receiving the briefings after the Democratic National Convention ends on Thursday, ABC Newsreported Monday. As the Republican nominee for president, Trump is now among a handful of people who do not hold a security clearance but have the potential to get these briefings. But he also has closer ties to a foreign government than perhaps any presidential candidate in recent history.

Trump has called for following Moscow’s lead on various global issues and questionedwhether it’s necessary for the U.S. to always defend other members of NATO, the alliance created during the Cold War to protect American partners from an expansionist Soviet Union. His rhetoric about foreign policy neatly matches the message coming out of Moscow: that America has little need for its long-time partners in Europe ― particularly in NATO ― or elsewhere, and that the U.S. should have less influence internationally. Trump has extensive business and financial ties to Russia. The Washington Post has described his relationship with Putin as a “bromance.” Troll accounts tied to the Russian government have promoted Trump on Twitter, the New Yorker’s Adrian Chen noted last year. And this week, mysterious hackers released internal Democratic National Committee emails ― a move that security experts and reporters are increasingly convinced was an attempt by the Russian government to swing the presidential election to Trump.

Trump’s deep relationship with Russia has the intelligence community worried.

“Never have we had a candidate so tied to a foreign power, especially one that is so hostile to the U.S. in many ways, and one that is actively messing with our election,” said one former senior intelligence official. “Many [in the intelligence community] don’t care about U.S. politics and pride themselves on being nonpartisan, but the ties to Russia are deeply disturbing.”

[Read More: The Real Winner Of The GOP Convention Was Vladimir Putin]

More: Putin’s Buddy Trump Is About To Get National Security Briefings. Intel Officers Are Worried.

They should be worried. So am I. In addition to Trump's bromance with Putin - Trump's wife has connections to the Russian Communist Party through her father.

Last edited:
LOL the party who's candidate definitely mishandled classified material is suddenly worried that Trump will mishandle classified material, that is the funniest fucking thing ever.

Go kill yourself Lakhota.

LOL the party who's candidate definitely mishandled classified material is suddenly worried that Trump will mishandle classified material, that is the funniest fucking thing ever.

Got any "credible" proof? Hillary doesn't have a bromance with Putin like Trump - nor do any of Hillary's family have direct ties to the Russian Communist Party.

Oh the irony....left loons are now worried about intel after Hildabeast left it wide open

Got any "credible" proof? Hillary doesn't have a bromance with Putin like Trump - nor do any of Hillary's family have direct ties to the Russian Communist Party.

I don't know, is the FBI saying Hillary mishandled classified material proof?

What a moron

By the way stupid, you may not realize this, but you aren't even allowed to discuss classified material with your spouse unless they also have a security clearance and the need to know, so your stupid "point" about Melania is irrelevant . Trump can no more discuss classified material with her than Obama could with his husband.

Intel Officers Are Worried.

Are they worried that he'll harm the country as badly as Hillary?

How has Hillary harmed the country?

How hasn't she? Moron

Well, sparky, give us some "credible" proof.

Clinton’s Handling of Classified Information

It's a fact, she mishandled classified material you dishonest fuck.

Funny. If she really did - what was her punishment?

Are they worried that he'll harm the country as badly as Hillary?

How has Hillary harmed the country?

How hasn't she? Moron

Well, sparky, give us some "credible" proof.

Clinton’s Handling of Classified Information

It's a fact, she mishandled classified material you dishonest fuck.

Funny. If she really did - what was her punishment?

That's the point you dipshit , she wasn't punished at all.

Or are you claiming that unless you are punished you didn't really do anything wrong?

God Almighty you would be doing the world a favor if you just dropped dead.

Members of the intelligence community are worried that Donald Trump ― who has deep ties to Russia and is apparently the preferred presidential candidate of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin ― could have access to highly classified national security briefings as early as Friday.

They should be worried. So am I. In addition to Trump's bromance with Putin - Trump's wife has connections to the Russian Communist Party through her father.
Dear liberals, where in the world is any evidence of "Donald Trump ― who has deep ties to Russia"? You have been fooled by your bosses as always.

Putin is not a leader of Russian Communist party. Gennady Zyuganov is. And Russian Communist party is an opposition to Putin.

Last edited:

Dear liberals, where in the world is any evidence of "Donald Trump ― who has deep ties to Russia"? You have been fooled by your bosses as always.

Putin is not a leader of Russian Communist party. Zyuganov is. And Russian Communist party is an opposition to Putin.

A commie is a commie. Putin is a commie.

Putin: I Still Like Communist Ideas 'Very Much' - CNS News

Putin is not a leader of Russian Communist party. Zyuganov is. And Russian Communist party is an opposition to Putin.

A commie is a commie. Putin is a commie.

Putin: I Still Like Communist Ideas 'Very Much' - CNS News

A lying piece of shit is a lying piece of shit. Lakhota is a lying piece of shit.

I'm a former intelligence agent Lakhota, have friends in the business still , and I promise you they are much concerned about having a President who believes that rules and laws concerning classified material doesn't apply to her scares them a lot more than your made up theory that Trump would give classified material to Russia. That is just stupid.

But you know what scares current and former intelligent officers the most? The fact that morons like you are allowed to vote.

I'm a former intelligence agent Lakhota, have friends in the business still , and I promise you they are much concerned about having a President who believes that rules and laws concerning classified material doesn't apply to her scares them a lot more than your made up theory that Trump would give classified material to Russia. That is just stupid.

But you know what scares current and former intelligent officers the most? The fact that morons like you are allowed to vote.

Well, sparky, I have some "similar" background - and I think you're full of shit. I agree with the intel officers.

They should be.

For their positions. They can so easily be manipulated.

And good that the Donald will be briefed. Finally someone who isn't a liar will be able to find out what is going on in the deep dirty dungeons of Obama's fundamental transformation of America.

Time for some stones in those offices. We need some serious 'Trickle Down Effect" and I'm not talking taxes.

Well the IRS too.

Forum List

Back