Putin’s approval ratings hit 89 percent, the highest they’ve ever been

Russians see no option but to embrace their dictators:

"It found that support for Stalin in Russia has actually increased since the Soviet collapse."

Poll Finds Stalin s Popularity High News The Moscow Times

"The positive image of the dictator reflects a desire for order and the imminent punishment of wrongdoers. Victoria Sultanova of the Putin-supporting Nashi youth movement told Mr Putin last year: “This corruption, crime… there were no such things under Stalin, because everyone was scared.” She said this was a good reason for Russia to return to totalitarian rule."

Josef Stalin revered and reviled in modern Russia - Telegraph

In his book, he concludes that there was more similarity between Hitler and Stalin than usually acknowledged: "Both chewed up the lives of human beings in the name of a transformative vision of Utopia. Both destroyed their countries and societies, as well as vast numbers of people inside and outside their own states. Both, in the end, were genocidaires."

Stalin killed millions. A Stanford historian answers the question was it genocide

"Putin had tradition on his side. That tradition began with the origins of Russia itself, a country that has almost never had truly effective public institutions and whose citizens have always preferred appealing to the will of the monarch, whether it was a prince, emperor or a secretary general."

"Political logic compels Putin to switch into "Stalin mode." Seeing the risk inherent in opening the floodgates of real democracy — a system that the majority of Russians still distrust — while at the same time having to modernize the corrupt Russian state, Putin has no choice but to wage an authoritarian and populist revolution from above."

Will Putin Become a New Stalin Opinion The Moscow Times

Read the article links and the source of Putin's popularity is clear. A tragic state of affairs for the average Russian.

internet-memes-the-most-interesting-pm-in-the-world.jpg

Just an observation: when somebody posts funny Obama's pictures, they are funny without any photo-shop. However if somebody wants to post a nasty picture of Putin it requires a lot of photo-shop. Could anybody tell me why???

P.S. Putin is fond of sports and does not drink, sorry to disappoint you, the Russo phobics.

Last edited:
PUTIN'S APPROVAL RATING HITS 89%-------AND THAT'S JUST AMONG REPUBLICANS

When somebody posts funny Obama's pictures, they are funny without any photo-shop. However if somebody wants to post a nasty picture of Putin it requires a lot of photo-shop. Could anybody tell me why???

P.S. Putin goes is fond of sports and does not drink, sorry to disappoint you, .
What kind of drugs do they give you?

Camp, we just ignore all Western propaganda, it saves you a lot of time, helps to keep your brain not littered and raises you thinking ability. BTW, it won't hurt you to try to use your head once in a while too. And not only for eating...;)

Last edited:
Imagine a Russian getting a phone call or even asked in person if they approve of Putin. How many do you think will answer in the negative. Of course they give approval. It's Russia under Putin and Putin is putting up statues of Stalin.
A real lousy conspiracy theory. Putin is just doing a good job for Russia. Of course, people like you with their Al-Qaeda funding demons in the government cannot accept this.

Yep - their economy is tanking while Obama's US has the strongest economy on the planet.

No wonder you RW traitors are always humping Pootin's leg.
Imagine a Russian getting a phone call or even asked in person if they approve of Putin. How many do you think will answer in the negative. Of course they give approval. It's Russia under Putin and Putin is putting up statues of Stalin.
A real lousy conspiracy theory. Putin is just doing a good job for Russia. Of course, people like you with their Al-Qaeda funding demons in the government cannot accept this.

Yep - their economy is tanking while Obama's US has the strongest economy on the planet.

No wonder you RW traitors are always humping Pootin's leg.

Obama did something good to improve the US economy? I must have missed something... Let's compare:
View attachment 44332

AND:

View attachment 44333

Stratford57

So go live in Russia.

You sure as hell don't deserve to live in the US.

Damn RW traitors.

You sure as hell don't deserve to live in the US.
Don´t you think you are going to far? And this is not Stratford´s fault, when the US government does nothing for the US. And the times of America being seen as the land of opportunities is over, anyway. Look at your broken country. Everything is going down and the economy will follow. Better you do something about it rather then defending the governments that have created the mess. Just a well-meant advice.
Many Americans confuse resignedness with patriotism. But true patriots cannot tolerate such a government. If I was an American I would despise the government more than I despise my German government.

Last edited:
So go live in Russia.
Damn RW traitors.

It's not my fault that Putin is good for his country and Obama is bad for his. While Putin is trying to do his best to reestablish his country from the mess and ruined economy, remaining after Yeltsin, Obama is successfully destroying a relatively happy country.

It's childish of you to say "Go and live in Russia" (which I would be happy to do if I could) simply because I believe my lying eyes and like both Putin's personality and what he does for his country. And his rating is not a fake: Russian people started supporting him even more after they had realized: Ukrainian scenario was not possible in Russia because of their strong president and after he rescued Crimea from the civil war, which Donbass is suffering from now.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back