Putin warns Russia will respond to NATO missile shield

Dream on. The Russian jets are sophisticated and at eye-level with the American.
Maybe. If they've stolen our tech. Fortunately the U.S. has double to triple the number of jets, and far better support systems.
They don´t need to. And if we talk about an all-out war, jets are the only weapons the US outnumbers the Russians with.
No. The U.S. outnumbers Russia in everything except tanks. Which would be useless in a war against the U.S.

I mean are you joking? Are you just saying things in the hopes that maybe they're right?
They are right. And I see, you are one of those anti-tankers. The Russians can protect their groundforces from airstrikes. While US has proven it can beat smaller countries with inferior air defense and air force, they still have to prove they can win a war against an opponent at aye level. No examples available, fortunately.
No Russian examples of same, unfortunately for you.

Maybe we can count the embarrassing collapse of the USSR as a U.S. win? But then again, the USSR was an inferior force too. Hmm... when you're the lone world superpower, EVERY force is inferior...
The Nato had 1/3 of the Warsaw Pact´s manpower and stuff. The collapse of the USSR was not a US win but a Russian failure. They created too many arms and the civilian economy suffered.

Maybe. If they've stolen our tech. Fortunately the U.S. has double to triple the number of jets, and far better support systems.
They don´t need to. And if we talk about an all-out war, jets are the only weapons the US outnumbers the Russians with.
No. The U.S. outnumbers Russia in everything except tanks. Which would be useless in a war against the U.S.

I mean are you joking? Are you just saying things in the hopes that maybe they're right?
They are right. And I see, you are one of those anti-tankers. The Russians can protect their groundforces from airstrikes. While US has proven it can beat smaller countries with inferior air defense and air force, they still have to prove they can win a war against an opponent at aye level. No examples available, fortunately.

Maybe we can count the embarrassing collapse of the USSR as a U.S. win? But then again, the USSR was an inferior force too. Hmm... when you're the lone world superpower, EVERY force is inferior...
The Nato had 1/3 of the Warsaw Pact´s manpower and stuff. The collapse of the USSR was not a US win but a Russian failure. They created too many arms and the civilian economy suffered.
And today their armed forces are dramatically inferior in number, tech, and training compared to the U.S.

And today their armed forces are dramatically inferior in number, tech, and training compared to the U.S.
This was when Putin took over. In 2020, Russia plans to be up to date on each level.

This was when Putin took over. In 2020, Russia plans to be up to date on each level.
Lol well they're embarrassingly far behind.

I don´t think so. Most US stuff is from the 70´s and 80´s and they hardly have developed something new.

I don´t think so. Most US stuff is from the 70´s and 80´s and they hardly have developed something new.
Lol you can say that about Russia's stuff. But you can also add that Russia's equipment doesn't even work. The military fell apart after the collapse of the USSR, and what they have now is quickly cobbled together crap. Russia still operates battleships lol. They think we live in the 1940's.

The U.S. spends almost 10 times as much on its military every year than Russia does. Putin has to pretend Russia is strong to appease the little tin pot dictators he likes to control, but nobody else is buying it. The Putin government had to pay off the mob a couple of years ago to keep the Olympics safe for Chrissake. You can't make that shit up.

Lol you can say that about Russia's stuff. But you can also add that Russia's equipment doesn't even work. The military fell apart after the collapse of the USSR, and what they have now is quickly cobbled together crap. Russia still operates battleships lol. They think we live in the 1940's.

The U.S. spends almost 10 times as much on its military every year than Russia does. Putin has to pretend Russia is strong to appease the little tin pot dictators he likes to control, but nobody else is buying it. The Putin government had to pay off the mob a couple of years ago to keep the Olympics safe for Chrissake. You can't make that shit up.
All what the US pays for is the ability to launch wars everywhere. You know, it is expensive to maintain such a grade of global readiness. Russia and other non-aggressive states don´t need this. Also, the US maintains bases all across the globe. That´s not for free. You pay!
Russian air defense is the best in the world, the airforce has outstanding aircraft at aye-level with their American counterparts. Who denies that? Fanatics? Prigs?

All what the US pays for is the ability to launch wars everywhere. You know, it is expensive to maintain such a grade of global readiness. Russia and other non-aggressive states don´t need this. Also, the US maintains bases all across the globe. That´s not for free. You pay!
Russian air defense is the best in the world, the airforce has outstanding aircraft at aye-level with their American counterparts. Who denies that? Fanatics? Prigs?
The only true part of your comment there is that the Russian military is not ready :thup:

The only true part of your comment there is that the Russian military is not ready :thup:
Very funny. This is not what I said.

You said military readiness is expensive. And that is something that Putin most certainly cannot afford :thup:

You said military readiness is expensive. And that is something that Putin most certainly cannot afford :thup:
No! I said global military readiness. You pay taxes so that lunatics can launch wars everywhere within weeks.

This guy has the best description of what a war between the U.S. and Russia would look like:

Who would win in a war between Russia and the US? - Quora

Basically, we'd all die. But the U.S. could do a much more thorough job of turning Russia into glass than vice versa.

Furthermore:

RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries

Just skip down to 1 & 2.
At least the number of German stuff is not correct, I guess. However, they value the carriers to high. Carriers are only needed in offensive measures.

Forum List

Back