Putin warns Americans: You're being distracted!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Even Presidents from other Countries are warning the American's and they still don't get it.

Look, asshole, just move to Russia. You obviously hate this nation, so go to Russia.
Yeah...cause anyone who would criticize our wonderful political class and media, must be a traitor.

What a dupe you are. If only Americans like you would open your eyes.

Even Presidents from other Countries are warning the American's and they still don't get it.

You won't listen to bush 1 or 2 but you'll listen to Putin?

You don't care what Europe says about their socialized medicine well what about Russia?

You guys are pee thet ick.

Look, asshole, just move to Russia. You obviously hate this nation, so go to Russia.
I wonder if we should be suspicious of the handful of new posters that have joined that seem to type in broken English and are die-hard Russian sympathizers...
Yeah cause Big Ears and Cankles want war with Russia, so they must know what they are doing....DUPE!!!

I wonder if we should be suspicious of the handful of new posters that have joined that seem to type in broken English and are die-hard Russian sympathizers...
Yeah cause Big Ears and Cankles want war with Russia, so they must know what they are doing....DUPE!!!
Yeah... like they wanted to invade Texas with Jade Helm and declare martial law with ebola :rolleyes:

It's going to take years of you rubes being on good behavior before the rational people in this country believe your bullshit again

Yeah...cause anyone who would criticize our wonderful political class and media, must be a traitor.

Every 4 years you lose the argument. You lose the national discussion. And if the same number showed to to midterms you never see power ever again. Midterms are the cons secret weapon

Literally, if Republicans win we will be at war with Iran.

Every 4 years you lose the argument. You lose the national discussion. And if the same number showed to to midterms you never see power ever again. Midterms are the cons secret weapon
Yes during midterms they are able to drive their sheep to the polls by infecting them with crippling fear. It's a hard strategy to counter.

You and your kind are so uninformed you don't even know you are voting for the leading Neocon of all time.

The criminal lying pantsuit makes W, Cheney, and Rumsfeld look like amateurs. Just four short years ago big ears and cankles were condemning Romney and Rs for being too harsh on Russia...but you can't see you are being played for a fool....because you are one.

Yes during midterms they are able to drive their sheep to the polls by infecting them with crippling fear. It's a hard strategy to counter.
The idea that Putin cares about us Americans. I know Russians are dumb and I'm sure Russian elections are rigged.

I hated Chaney. He was evil like Putin. Trump is lex luthor.

Forum List

Back