Putin wants Trump to be reelected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

If you are Vladimir Putin, what is not to like?

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

That is another thing Putin likes about Trump.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times

• Banned
The New York Post reports, "President Trump on Sunday accused Rep. Adam Schiff of leaking intelligence that Russia is trying to interfere in the 2020 presidential election to help Bernie Sanders.

“They ought to investigate Adam Schiff for leaking that intelligence,” the president told reporters, adding that he hadn’t been briefed on any Russian meddling on Sanders’ behalf." :290968001256257790-final:

In other words, Trump didn't want the American people to know about the threat posed by Russia to our Presidential election.

In other words, Trump is placing the blame on Schiff for Russia's threat to our Presidential election.

Trump is an embarrassment to our entire country. The American people know more about what is going on than Trump.

“Nice deflection, Mr. President. But your false claims fool no one. You welcomed Russian help in 2016, tried to coerce Ukraine’s help in 2019, and won’t protect our elections in 2020. Now you fired your intel chief for briefing Congress about it. You’ve betrayed America. Again,” Schiff responded.

I can't imagine why Putin wouldn't want ANY democrat over Trump. The Dems send blankets and pillows, Trump sent anti-tank missiles. Who here thinks Putin likes that. Trump is talking about putting missiles in the Baltic countries and Poland, I doubt very much that Putin likes that either. Trump is re-vitalizing our military including a new space force, and as far as I can tell he's not doing anything that helps Putin. SO - why the fuck would Putin want Trump to be reelected?

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times

Excellent post, but Trumptard Cultists simply don't want to hear it.

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Let's see...

You posted this article from February 20th, based on the same briefing that caused February 21st CNN's article Russia is looking to help Trump win in 2020, election security official told lawmakers, that they corrected two days later in article US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference, and you STILL want to talk about like it's "relevant"?

What's meaning of word "overstated"? Lying, perhaps?

Funny isn't it... Not only that but the same spooks who have foisted off this Russia Hoax, but they also have briefed Bernie Sanders “about Russian efforts to help his presidential campaign, yet you didn't find that news relevant enough to post it here.

New election, but the Democrats and Deep State are pushing the same ol' debunked BS......

"Democrats continue to do those selective leaks, like they did with [Brett] Kavanaugh, like they did with impeachment time and time again. They're trying to manipulate the system, hurt this president and the media sadly is complicit and compliant with everything these Democrats are trying to do"

""shadowy" anonymous sources connected to Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, or the intelligence community" behind the debunked / false claims....

Snowflakes / Democrats still can't get over Hillary's 2016 loss and the Weismann-Mueller Coup Failure:

Breaking Russia surrenders !

MOSCOW—The Russians were excited once again for a U.S. presidential election in which they could interfere to sow division and discord, but their excitement soon turned to dismay when they found an election already too chaotic for them to follow.

“Everyone is ready to tear each other apart in the Democratic primary,” commented Aleksei Teplov, a Russian hacker. “It seems like if we tried to add any more chaos, it would just be a drop in the ocean.”

Teplov described how anytime they tried to get people to turn against each other, it was always overshadowed by a grassroots campaign to do the same thing. “And then there’s Trump,” Teplov added. “I mean, the guy is already so unpredictable. I feel like I’m trying to smash things with a sledgehammer while a tornado is around me ripping up buildings.”

Evil leader of Russia and interferer of elections, Vladamir Putin, agreed. “In our wildest ambitions, we never would have tried to get a straight out Communist to win the nomination in a major U.S. party,” Putin said. “I don’t know how we’re supposed to interfere and add to that.” Putin hung his head sadly. “It’s like people don’t even need a Russia anymore.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/russians-decide-election-too-chaotic-for-them-to-successfully-interfere

I don't think a joke that President Trump told on the campaign trail was even noted by the Russians.

And as far as putting down the the US Intelligence agencies, why shouldn't President Trump do that? They've been spying on him, giving him phony reports and resisting his presidency since he took the oath. And they've been wrong plenty of times, even when they had a president they approved of.

I don't think a joke that President Trump told on the campaign trail was even noted by the Russians.

And as far as putting down the the US Intelligence agencies, why shouldn't President Trump do that? They've been spying on him, giving him phony reports and resisting his presidency since he took the oath. And they've been wrong plenty of times, even when they had a president they approved of.
When Trump joked about Russia getting her emails her home brew server was out of commission for years.
How does the idiot OP think they would get them at that point?

Also, this is about the tenth thread on this debunked fake news story.

We already have threads on this topic. Many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back