Putin vs. Obama

Trumps Putin’s bitch

How so ?
Trump just gave the Ukraine heavy weapons that sissy boy obama refused to do so..

When Trump took office he sent a thousand tanks to Europe..
Waste of money
The 8 years of jughead certainly were.
Did trump give weapons to Ukraine without the Congress approval? Just remember obama had an obstructionist Congress.

What happened in 8 years that we needed 1000 tanks in Europe? Obama was busy getting us out of a recession. And don’t forget bush took clintons surplus and sunk it in our military too. I didn’t feel safer just hosed.

What happened to you non intervention republicans? Stay out of world affairs and pay off the debt and infrastructure not war

And how did Obama get us out of a recession?

Quantitive easing?

Feds Janet Yellen..

Tarp? Bush Jr

Bailing out Detroit?
Started by bush Jr

Tax cuts?

Obama made over 80% perment.

What did Obama do except slow down the recovery with Obama care and his god damn EPA ?
He got us out of the bush Recession.

I know you forgot but Bush’s taro was much different than obama. Obama sucked Elizabeth warren on the banks and we got our money back, sort of. We all know the banks screwed us but obama made it not so bad. Business didn’t like obama as much as trump because obama didn’t let the fox run the henhouse.

Bush wanted to just give the bankers trillions and say don’t do it again boys. It was up to obama to cut them off

Trumps Putin’s bitch

How so ?
Trump just gave the Ukraine heavy weapons that sissy boy obama refused to do so..

Yea and he dropped that bomb after warning Russia ahead of time. All theater

It's the same thing when Russia told the USA to stay out of it and warned LBJ they might nuke China in 1969..

That's how it works moron

The Sino-Soviet Border Conflict, 1969: U.S. Reactions and Diplomatic Maneuvers
It’s easy when you are never wrong

It's so easy when I have facts by my side, give it a whirl silly boo boo then you can never be wrong dumb ass .
Not you trump!

How so ?

Waste of money
Did trump give weapons to Ukraine without the Congress approval? Just remember obama had an obstructionist Congress.

What happened in 8 years that we needed 1000 tanks in Europe? Obama was busy getting us out of a recession. And don’t forget bush took clintons surplus and sunk it in our military too. I didn’t feel safer just hosed.

What happened to you non intervention republicans? Stay out of world affairs and pay off the debt and infrastructure not war

Quantitive easing?

Feds Janet Yellen..

Tarp? Bush Jr

Bailing out Detroit?
Started by bush Jr

Tax cuts?

What did Obama do except slow down the recovery with Obama care and his god damn EPA ?

I know you forgot but Bush’s taro was much different than obama. Obama sucked Elizabeth warren on the banks and we got our money back, sort of. We all know the banks screwed us but obama made it not so bad. Business didn’t like obama as much as trump because obama didn’t let the fox run the henhouse.

Bush wanted to just give the bankers trillions and say don’t do it again boys. It was up to obama to cut them off
You mean he upped the deficient to 19 trillion. Way to go purple lipped jughead.

How so ?

Waste of money

Quantitive easing?

Feds Janet Yellen..

Tarp? Bush Jr

Bailing out Detroit?
Started by bush Jr

Tax cuts?

How did the Messiah get us out of the recession be specific asshole?

What his almost trillion dollar stimulus that gave us a one time payment of a lousy $400 bucks ?

So in your world $400 bucks is more than $12,000 bucks we get from Trump's tax cut?

How so ?

Waste of money

Quantitive easing?

Feds Janet Yellen..

Tarp? Bush Jr

Bailing out Detroit?
Started by bush Jr

Tax cuts?

Bullshit all Obama did was copy off of Bush Jr and he copied off of Romney care you tard ..

Forum List

Back