Putin trusts our CIA more than Trump does

Why not? The CIA shows much more loyalty to Putin than Trump.

Why not? The CIA shows much more loyalty to Putin than Trump.[/QUOTE

I get it. You think the CIA should have been loyal to Trump & hid the collusion evidence?

Trump called the CIA liars.

Trump pisses ion our intelligence agengies.

• Banned
Why not? The CIA shows much more loyalty to Putin than Trump.[/QUOTE

I get it. You think the CIA should have been loyal to Trump & hid the collusion evidence?

Trump called the CIA liars.

Trump pisses ion our intelligence agengies.
Clearly. That's exactly why the right is angry.

Stupid is as stupid does and leftist media spinning bs lies more the worst part are the assholes who believe it all.

21751290_473921452973036_4222217148096753123_n.jpg

No, Trump shows more loyalty to Putin than to the United States.

Give an example...the one President who decided to take the heat from the ruling elite and concentrate on Americans instead of immigrants...and European global warming nut jobs. He has been pilloried for taking the side of America over foreigners.
You arent just a liberal. Your brain doesn't work right. But I repeat myself.

Now who was it said "Tell Vlad I'll have more freedom to act after the election"?

The CIA is actively trying to topple Trump's Presidency, of course he doesn't trust them.

You know, Trump likes to point to Reagan as his shining example of how he wants to be president.

If Reagan saw how chummy Putin and Trump were, how fast do you think he would spin in his grave?

Trump knows that Putin is a good guy and we should be a close ally of Russia.

It's just common sense....... :cool:
Putin is a former KGB operative that is playing Drumpf like a fiddle. :cool-45:

And our entire security apparatus knows it. That's why Donnie is so desperate to shut them down.

I wonder if Putin promised him that after he dies his bidding, he'll get to have that tallest building in the world in Moscow that he's been trying to get for a decade

No, Trump shows more loyalty to Putin than to the United States.

Give an example...the one President who decided to take the heat from the ruling elite and concentrate on Americans instead of immigrants...and European global warming nut jobs. He has been pilloried for taking the side of America over foreigners.
You arent just a liberal. Your brain doesn't work right. But I repeat myself.

Now who was it said "Tell Vlad I'll have more freedom to act after the election"?
The "ruling elite", eh? See, when I pick people to run shit, generally I want the "elite" in those jobs. But somehow you Trumpkin goobers have found your way to a position of respecting an an unethical, uneducated, classless, amoral buffoon over education and expertise. Embarrassing.

By the way: The chances of an IDer goober also being a climate science denier have GOT to be somewhere near 100%.

You know, Trump likes to point to Reagan as his shining example of how he wants to be president.

If Reagan saw how chummy Putin and Trump were, how fast do you think he would spin in his grave?

Not at all. Reagan was an anti-communist.

Putin is not communist, neither is Russia. The Cold War is over.

Today, Reagan would be a peace nik, like me.

Forum List

Back