Putin to Muslim Turkish Ambassador: “Tell your dictator President he can go to hell along with…”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
conservative post ^ | 10/10/2015
Putin has personally sent a message to the Turkish ambassador to Moscow, Mr Ümit Yardim, and warned him that Russia will stop any relationships unless the Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stops supporting ISIS terrorists in Syria. According to The leaked information obtained by The Moscow Times, the meeting between the Mr.Purin and Turkish ambassador was imbued with intense mutual resentment where Mr. Yardim has repudiated all Russian accusations, laying blame on Russia for Syria’s bitter and protracted civil war. “..THEN TELL YOUR DICTATOR PRESIDENT HE CAN GO TO HELL ALONG WITH HIS ISIS TERRORIST AND I SHALL MAKE SYRIA...

Putin has personally sent a message to the Turkish ambassador to Moscow, Mr Ümit Yardim, and warned him that Russia will stop any relationships unless the Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stops supporting ISIS terrorists in Syria. According to The leaked information obtained by The Moscow Times, the meeting between the Mr.Purin and Turkish ambassador was imbued with intense mutual resentment where Mr. Yardim has repudiated all Russian accusations, laying blame on Russia for Syria’s bitter and protracted civil war. “..THEN TELL YOUR DICTATOR PRESIDENT HE CAN GO TO HELL ALONG WITH HIS ISIS TERRORIST AND I SHALL MAKE SYRIA...

Wow- one Dictator threatening another dictator.

Conservatives do love them their dictators.

• Banned

Wow- one Dictator threatening another dictator.

Conservatives do love them their dictators.

Yes NEWS items brought to you by a conservative website that reports what your liberal MSM won't report, supports dictators, while YOU have one currently in the White House...Ignorant moron!

Can you clean that up a bit. I can hardly read it.

STOP DRINKING, go get your glasses, and click on the website...Sometimes you have to LEAD the handicapped!:biggrin:
Listen up, bitch. When you lazily cut and paste, the formatting gets fucked up. As it did in your OP.

Don't lecture me. Providing a link is one thing, but it doesn't excuse you from being a lazy son of a bitch.

• Banned

STOP DRINKING, go get your glasses, and click on the website...Sometimes you have to LEAD the handicapped!:biggrin:
Listen up, bitch. When you lazily cut and paste, the formatting gets fucked up. As it did in your OP.

Don't lecture me. Providing a link is one thing, but it doesn't excuse you from being a lazy son of a bitch.

Apparently even the 2 digit IQ'd liberals were able to understand it... you have a mental problem, and if it bothers you so much, C&P it again in the format that makes you wet...BITCH!

Apparently even the 2 digit IQ'd liberals were able to understand it... you have a mental problem, and if it bothers you so much, C&P it again in the format that makes you wet...BITCH!
That's MISTER BITCH to you, bitch. :slap:

That's MISTER BITCH to you, bitch. :slap:
If you insist, Mr. BITCH!

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back