Putin Threatens to Kick Obama's Ass .... Again....

I worked in the Pentagon for six months and DOD for 35 years. I have been in more meetings with Generals and Admirals than you have. What command level experience to you have? Glory holes don't count

Wow!!! Six months in the Pentagon and a 35 year-career as a fucking "Sand Crab." Attending meetings and doing what? Surely - your input wasn't sought. Someone had to make coffee/wipe asses - and you're proud of that underachievement?

Quite underwhelming. Not impressed, asswipe. Lots of lazy fucks in the DoD -- I am sure you were a stellar example of a waste of oxygen. Still are... you trawl for anus on here 24/7. Do you work?

Sorry - never had a Command. Senior Enlisted could serve as OIC - which I did - but we didn't have NJP power and other benefits of command. You'd know this if you knew the difference between a Lance Corporal and an 0-6.

Go jerk-off to the Bluejacket's Manual and learn something stupid.

I worked in the Pentagon for six months and DOD for 35 years. I have been in more meetings with Generals and Admirals than you have. What command level experience to you have? Glory holes don't count

Wow!!! Six months in the Pentagon and a 35 year-career as a fucking "Sand Crab." Attending meetings and doing what? Surely - your input wasn't sought. Someone had to make coffee/wipe asses - and you're proud of that underachievement?

Quite underwhelming. Not impressed, asswipe. Lots of lazy fucks in the DoD -- I am sure you were a stellar example of a waste of oxygen. Still are... you trawl for anus on here 24/7. Do you work?

Sorry - never had a Command. Senior Enlisted could serve as OIC - which I did - but we didn't have NJP power and other benefits of command. You'd know this if you knew the difference between a Lance Corporal and an 0-6.

Other than manning a glory hole in the officers latrine, you have no relavent experience

Maybe if you could pry Putins balls out of your mouth you would realize that

Other than manning a glory hole in the officers latrine, you have no relavent experience

Each of your posts contains the term "glory hole." Please get to the Greyhound Bus Station and "serve" our Active Duty Military. That's as close you'll get to the actual military, you never-enlisted, too pussy-to-serve cocksmoker. Is this what your 35 year career in the DoD taught you? 60-something years old and trawling for anus/dick on message boards 24/7?

I'll send you some more approval at 24 hours, dickless.

Each of your posts contains the term "glory hole." Please get to the Greyhound Bus Station and "serve" our Active Duty Military. That's as close you'll get to the actual military, you never-enlisted, too pussy-to-serve cocksmoker. Is this what your 35 year career in the DoD taught you? 60-something years old and trawling for anus/dick on message boards 24/7?

I'll send you some more approval at 24 hours, dickless.

After your shift at the glory hole....

Do you brush your teeth or just savor the flavor?

Forum List

Back