Putin Threatens to Kick Obama's Ass .... Again....

The start of WWIII and Obama is golfing, Libberhoids continue sucking his ass

Honestly - Putin has balls the size of Cleveland....

Obama --- pussyman....

Putin warns Russia could come to Syria's aid over US strike | Fox News

Really?

You sound like an enemy commie sympathizer.

Obama went up to Putin in Russia & told him to his face how bad he was going to pound him & his little buddy in Syria. Putin did not look very confident when Obama went up to him on his own turf. In fact "the Russians have made clear they don't intend to go to war over a strike on Syria." I don't see Putin coming here & making demands of Obama. He can only talk smack hiding in Russia after Obama left.

Where was your scared pussy ass hiding when Obama went to Russia? You sound like you are so scared that you want to defect like the little pussy traitor you are.

Last edited:

Obama --- pussyman....

Really?

Obama went up to Putin in Russia & told him to his face how bad he was going to pound him & his little buddy in Syria. Putin did not look very confident when Obama went up to him on his own turf. I don't see Putin coming here & making demands of Obama. He can only talk smack hiding in Russia after Obama left.

Where was your scared pussy ass hiding when Obama went to Russia? You sound like you are so scared that you want to defect like the little pussy traitor you are.

Really? When was this and what planet were you living on when this happened?

Dumbass.

Obama --- pussyman....

Really?

Obama went up to Putin in Russia & told him to his face how bad he was going to pound him & his little buddy in Syria. Putin did not look very confident when Obama went up to him on his own turf. I don't see Putin coming here & making demands of Obama. He can only talk smack hiding in Russia after Obama left.

And you sound kinda dim,it won't be Obama kicking anyone's ass,that would be our young men and women.

I served in the military 23 years. Didn't see your pussy ass the entire career - faggot. If you think Obama is such a man - do what you do to men - suck harder.

Obama --- pussyman....

Really?

And you sound kinda dim,it won't be Obama kicking anyone's ass,that would be our young men and women.

You know, that give me an idea. Instead of wasting money, why don't we put Putin and Obama in a cage match. Whoever is left standing gets his way on Syria! I'd love to see that.

You know, that give me an idea. Instead of wasting money, why don't we put Putin and Obama in a cage match. Whoever is left standing gets his way on Syria! I'd love to see that.

Wasting what money? Saudi said they will pay US the entire cost of the war plus whatever bribery needed to be paid. Hell we can make a huge profit by overcharging for this war.

Wasting what money? Saudi said they will pay US the entire cost of the war plus whatever bribery needed to be paid. Hell we can make a huge profit by overcharging for this war.

Good.
Why don't you enlist, pussy.

I served in the military 23 years. Didn't see your pussy ass the entire career - faggot. If you think Obama is such a man - do what you do to men - suck harder.

Damn, I hope I'm never on your bad side, LOL.

true but think of all the lives that would be saved. Plus, I want the cage match!

The start of WWIII and Obama is golfing, Libberhoids continue sucking his ass

WWIII between who?

Nobody has the strength to fuck with the US let alone NATO. Russia is a minor player and Putin is impotent outside his own borders

He can't even muscle Syria......you think he can fuck with NATO?

Forum List

Back