Putin threatening to shoot down US planes anywhere over Syria. The TRUMP/PUTIN collusion? Really?

Russia signed a non-agression pact with Hitler at the beginning of WW2. The Russians are like Republicans, they lie and cheat as long as they can get away with it.

Hitler invaded Russia you loon.

You must be an expert at picking seeds out of watermelons.

Uhm your post insinuated the Soviets broke the pact, they didn't. The Nazis did...your meager attempt at recovery is duly noted, dumb fuck

Russia signed a non-agression pact with Hitler at the beginning of WW2. The Russians are like Republicans, they lie and cheat as long as they can get away with it.

Uhm your post insinuated the Soviets broke the pact, they didn't. The Nazis did...your meager attempt at recovery is duly noted, dumb fuck
Its hard to argue with a piece of shit like you who is a self professed expert on everything

16 years in Afghanistan and absolutely nothing to show for it.

Have you seen the movie 'War Machine?' It's on Netflix. Definitely worth checking out. We have no business still being in Afghanistan.

Haven't seen it but I will check it out for sure...always looking for new documentaries to download. Have you watched "JFK To 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's trick"? It's on youtube for free. I plugged that documentary when I was interviewed by John B. Wells and his show "Caravan To Midnight" back in March. It's very powerful...long, but the time flies by. We have no business being in the Middle East at all but I have no doubt that you are familiar with PNAC and the CFR papers and Zbigniew Brzenzski's books about the globalist plan to take it over.....I mean , they put it right in our faces.

Yeah, great stuff. 'War Machine' isn't a Documentary, but it's a real good movie. Brad Pitt's great in it. It's based on a true story. 16yrs is way too long. We need to leave Afghanistan. Period, end of story.

I will definitely check it out...every now and then Hollywood will put something out to tell how things really are. Take the X-Files for instance. The first and last episodes of the last season was "spot on" on so many levels. Now those two episodes are not as available as they once were.
Only a true intellectual genius enjoys watching the X-files

Have you ever heard of "Predictive Programming"? I didn't think so.......

Sounds to me like the little kunt is getting a bit angry

Sounds to us your tampon is leaking...what the hell does any of this have to do with the fact it was the Nazis who broke the pack and Sir Isaac No brain was wrong?

SYRIAN WARPLANE BOMBING: A TURNING POINT IN THE CONFLICT?
The US sends Assad and Russia a message.
June 20, 2017

Joseph Klein
plane2.jpg

Most importantly, we need to stop being reactive and start thinking strategically. As Daniel Nidess, a guest columnist, wrote recently in Foreign Policy:

“We need to get back to playing chess — to deliberately planning several moves ahead and accepting that achieving some interests may mean temporarily sacrificing others. The alternative is to continue the trend of the last decade and a half of U.S. foreign policy, which has alternated between half-heartedly committing to our stated goals and sleepwalking through shortsighted escalations that lack clear objectives, both of which have left the U.S. worse off strategically.”

Syrian Warplane Bombing: A Turning Point In The Conflict?

Sounds to me like the little kunt is getting a bit angry

Sounds to us your tampon is leaking...what the hell does any of this have to do with the fact it was the Nazis who broke the pack and Sir Isaac No brain was wrong?

Left loons are history challenged and the result is they look like complete fools...much like Newt did here.

Putin rigged the US election so he could go to war with the USA?

Interesting strategy. Lord knows he couldn't have gone to war with the USA if Hillary had won, right?

Putin is double crossing his #1 spy, Donald Trump.

That's not a good look for future POTUS spies for Putin.

If you can't trust the guy who rigged the US election, who can you trust?

I love how we invade a country, shoot down one of its aircraft, and then claim it was 'Self Defense.' My God, how can Americans defend such Bullshit. Years & years of American Government/Corporate Media Warmonger brainwashing i guess.

Do you also love how ISIS uses Syrian territory? If Trump's coalition partners are being targeted, his commanders are justified in protecting our allies. He should warn Putin to think twice about targeting US Jets.

Interesting analogue. Russia signed non-aggression pact with Hitler AFTER Munich agreement and feeding of Hitler by Western countries for a years... Do you really mean, Democrats, instead of Republicans, already sold all their souls to devil a several years ago? :)

Interesting analogue. Russia signed non-aggression pact with Hitler AFTER Munich agreement and feeding of Hitler by Western countries for a years... Do you really mean, Democrats, instead of Republicans, already sold all their souls to devil a several years ago? :)

Or you could just say you don't understand and not have embarrassed yourself.

Putin rigged the US election so he could go to war with the USA?

Interesting strategy. Lord knows he couldn't have gone to war with the USA if Hillary had won, right?
Who really knows why Putin got involved in our election, but Mueller will find that out and a whole lot more.

Or you could just say you don't understand and not have embarrassed yourself.

So, I was right, because you're switching topic to discuss my person? :)

good for him.:thup:Its high time a country took a stand against a nation with the most corrupt government in the world who is always starting wars with other countries murdering innocent civilains.
go Putin.:thup:
WHY GO PUTIN 911?
everything you claim the USA does is DONE BY PUTIN and Russia, only 10 times worse? Putin deserves no praise, EVER! He's a murderer.

Actually, incredibly factually inaccurate. No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. To believe otherwise, makes you a completely brainwashed American Warmonger.

Let's see links ...that the US killed more then these..

View attachment 134288

You're a typical delusional American Warmonger. You're living in denial. Your own Government has slaughtered Thousands in the last 40-50yrs or so. Do some research.
good for him.:thup:Its high time a country took a stand against a nation with the most corrupt government in the world who is always starting wars with other countries murdering innocent civilains.
WHY GO PUTIN 911?
everything you claim the USA does is DONE BY PUTIN and Russia, only 10 times worse? Putin deserves no praise, EVER! He's a murderer.

Actually, incredibly factually inaccurate. No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. To believe otherwise, makes you a completely brainwashed American Warmonger.

View attachment 134288

You're a typical delusional American Warmonger. You're living in denial. Your own Government has slaughtered Thousands in the last 40-50yrs or so. Do some research.
WHY GO PUTIN 911?

View attachment 134288

I don't need to do any research I graduated from High School 30 plus years ago...so you going to tell me with a straight face the US killed more then Mao, Stalin and Hitler combined ?

GTFO that would be over a 120 million people. Plus or minus 10~ 20 million who ever is counting them

So that justifies the US invading and slaughtering Thousands? Pretty warped thinking there. Y'all Warmongers are a pretty deluded bunch. The reality is, no other nation on earth invades and kills as much as the US does. We've lost any 'Moral High Ground' we may have once claimed. It's time for a new direction. Time to end this Endless War.

I love how we invade a country, shoot down one of its aircraft, and then claim it was 'Self Defense.' My God, how can Americans defend such Bullshit. Years & years of American Government/Corporate Media Warmonger brainwashing i guess.

Do you also love how ISIS uses Syrian territory? If Trump's coalition partners are being targeted, his commanders are justified in protecting our allies. He should warn Putin to think twice about targeting US Jets.

I'm done with the 'Coalition of the Willing' Bullshite, and other Warmonger insanity. We don't belong in Syria. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back