Putin the Conqueror

The war came to us. Hello, we are a family with a small child. We live in Ukraine. Army of the Russian

Federation attacked our country. Because of this, my company was closed and I lost my job. In our

city, unemployment, and food prices are rising. Help our family. God bless you. Here are my details for

money transfer SWIFT:

BENEFICIARY: GUDKOV ANTON;
ACCOUNT: 4731185604626512;
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: PRIVATBANK, SWIFT CODE: PBANUA2X;
INTERMEDIARY BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK , SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33;
CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT: 0011000080;
IBAN: UA703052990004731185604626512.
Please we don't want you to blow the rooskies asses back to Russia...just send money.

One would think Putin so busy with other matters that he would not have time for something so completely unrelated to what is happening elsewhere.

Cyprus signs military deal with Russia - The Daily Astorian
February 25, 2015 12:56PM
Russian President Vladimir Putin said after Thursday's talks with visiting Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades that the agreement would primarily refer to Russian navy ships involved in international counter-terrorism and anti-piracy efforts. He added that military cooperation between Russia and Cyprus isn't directed against any third party.

"Our friendly ties aren't aimed against anyone," Putin said. "I don't think it should cause worries anywhere."
Oh, of course not, Mr. Putin.

cyprus-europe.gif

"This is great. Let's shake hands."
"Yes, this is good for us both."
AR-302259853.jpg&MaxW=600

"Now you don't double park your boats on our nice coast. ha ha."
"Welcome to Empire of Russia you fool."
EP-302259853.jpg&MaxW=600

The Peninsula Qatar - Russian paratroopers in drills on border with Estonia Latvia
February 26, 2015 - 12:00:00 am
Moscow--Up to 2,000 Russian soldiers took part in drills in the country's west on Wednesday as Moscow conducted an inspection of its paratrooper units in the latest show of strength likely to alarm its neighbours.

Some 500 units of equipment were also to be included in drills in the western Pskov region which borders EU members Estonia and Latvia, defence ministry spokeswoman Irina Kruglova told AFP.

The drills, which will see some 1,500 paratroopers parachute en masse, were to continue until Saturday, she said, adding that soldiers would also capture and destroy a fictional enemy's airfield.
"500 units of equipment"? I doubt it but...
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back