Putin rings in a new era of Russian military dominance

And for those that keep trying to say we had no hand in this coup......
go bitch at Nuland. Her own words tell the tale of her bragging rights on the Ukrainian coup. 5 billion dollars spent on the Ukraine alone.

What's funny is listening to the Democrats whine and moan that Russia supposedly interfered in the election when the US blatantly backs coups and regime change.

Nuland is from a huge family of hawks and neo cons.

Clinton’s Hawk-in-Waiting
If Hillary wins the White House, expect Victoria Nuland to be at her side.
By Philip GiraldiMay 19, 2016

From the article:

And Nuland herself, many will recall, was the driving force behind efforts to destabilize the Ukrainian government of President Viktor Yanukovych in 2013-14.

Yanukovych, admittedly a corrupt autocrat, nevertheless assumed office after a free election. In spite of the fact that Washington and Kiev ostensibly had friendly relations, Nuland provided open support for the Maidan Square demonstrators opposed to Yanukovych’s government, passing out cookies to protesters on the square and holding photo ops with a beaming Sen. John McCain.

Nuland started her rapid rise as an adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney.

Subsequently, she was serially promoted by secretaries of state Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, attaining her current position in September 2013.

But it was her behavior in Ukraine that made her a media figure. It is hard to imagine that any U.S. administration would tolerate a similar attempt by a foreign nation to interfere in domestic politics, particularly if it were backed by a $5 billion budget, but Washington has long adhered to a double standard when evaluating its own behavior. "

Just the tip of the iceberg. Worth the read.

Why Yanukovych and his Party of Regions are not allowed then? Only Nato slave parties are allowed. And they are all little Nazis, passing laws forcing the people to praise Bandera.

Yanukovych was elected. He was elected on an EU platform.

He was allowed. He was elected.

The problem is, he completely reversed the entire direction of the nation, when the nation didn't want to go in reverse.

The EU trade treaty was in the works for literally years. Yanukovych promised to complete the treaty.

Just a few days before the Association Agreement with the EU was supposed to be passed, Yanukovych completely suspended the agreement, and said they would instead purse closer ties with Russia.... exactly the opposite of what the public wanted.

How dumb can you be? Why do you think they ran him out of office? He promised one thing, and then tried to give them the complete opposite.

The public voted him in, on the grounds he would complete the treaty, and create economic ties to the EU.

He suspended the treaty, and started pushing economic ties with Russia. The exact opposite of what the public asked for.

Yes, he was run out of the country, and he should have been. If you voted for me, and elected me to office on the grounds I was pass a treaty with Russia, and create economic ties with Russia, and a few months later, suspended all treaties with Russia, and pushed for economic ties with the EU....

You would be upset. You would run me out of the country. And you would be right to do that.

Well the Ukraine people have a right as well. You need to grow up. Stop thinking like a child.
What you are doing is desperately defending a Nazi coup, Nato imperialism. You have no idea what it means to a country that is almost bankrupt and rescued by Russian loans to reshape the economy. It cannot be done. You see, the land is a mess now, the treaty is not in force!

Why Economies Of Ukraine and Russia Are Almost Inseparable

But it's not a coup. It was a protest by the people of the country. They forced out Yanukovych.

And yes, I am defending that, because it was their choice. Are you saying the people don't have a right to determine who rules over them, when they are the ones who vote?

And again, I already went over who the leadership was of the Ukraine government. They were not Nazis. Every time you say that, you just make yourself a liar.

Why should any of us listen to the opinion of a liar? Stop lying. You are discrediting yourself. Don't give yourself the reputation of a liar, because no one will care what you say anymore. And when no one cares what you say, you will be ignored.

Now I agree that Ukraine borrowed money from Russia, and that the Ukraine government finances is a mess. And I will also agree that most of Ukraine's problems are their own doing. It is a mess.

But that doesn't mean that you can just decide to roll tanks into Ukraine, and land troops in Crimea and annex it. Sorry, but life doesn't work that way. If you borrow money, and can't pay back your loans, that doesn't mean I can grab a gun, and walk into your house, and confiscate it.

Just because Mexico has a bunch of problems, doesn't mean we start rolling tanks into Mexico and claiming we own it now.

That is childish thinking. Grow up.
Nonsense. If the people wanted the government out, they would not have elected it, right? It was an US initiated and directed Nazi coup.

They didn't vote for that government.

Yanukovych ran on a platform of increasing EU ties, and ratifying the trade agreement with the EU.

That is what he ran on. That is what he promised to do. That is what the people voted for.

If he had been honest, and ran on a platform of ditching the EU, and increasing ties with Russia, the public never would have voted for him.

When he completely violated every single promise he made during his election, he violated the trust and support of the people. So the people kicked him out.

It was not caused by the Americans. You'd have to be an idiot to think that.

We had no need or desire to oppose Yanukovych, leading up to the change in policy. He was pro-EU. Why would we start a coup against someone that was pro-EU? Even just the months before the protests, he was personally urging the government to pass legislation to meet EU requirements.

It wasn't until November 21, 2013, that we even knew Yanukovych intended to suspend the EU Agreement. The protests against Yanukovych started on that very day.

Now you are telling me, that the US is so amazingly powerful, that we can cause millions of people across the Ukraine to suddenly all in mass, start protesting across the entire country? We have that much power?

Why don't we just do that in Russia and China and Iran, and overthrow all the world?

I mean that's incredible.... we can mobilize millions of people, on the opposite side of the planet, in literally just a couple of hours? That's Deity powers. You should praying to us, as your defacto Omnipresent omniscient, supreme being.

And this by the way, is the same government that can't manage to get the VA to give a cat-scan in under a year.... but we can topple foriegn governments in mere minutes!!!

Yeah.... not much proof... not much evidence... tons of accusations and hearsay.

Not in mere minutes. Took a bit of time and 5 billion dollars.

Oh the motive? Nuland even testified at Senate hearings.

"Indeed, the real objective of interfering in Ukraine was, right from the start, to install a regime hostile to Moscow.

Carl Gershman, the head of the taxpayer-funded NED, called Ukraine “the biggest prize” in the effort to topple Russian President Vladimir Putin, who “may find himself on the losing end not just in the near abroad but within Russia itself.”

But Gershman and Nuland were playing with fire in their assessment, as Russia had vital interests at stake and is the only nation with the military capability to destroy the U.S.

And make no mistake about Nuland’s clear intention to expand the conflict and directly confront Moscow. In Senate testimony in May of 2014, she noted how the Obama administration was “providing support to other frontline states like Moldova and Georgia.”

Nuland and her neoconservative allies celebrated their “regime change” in Kiev oblivious to the fact that Putin would recognize the strategic threat to his own country and would react, particularly to protect the historic Russian naval base at Sevastopol in Crimea. "

Yanukovych ran on a platform of increasing EU ties, and ratifying the trade agreement with the EU.

That is what he ran on. That is what he promised to do. That is what the people voted for.

If he had been honest, and ran on a platform of ditching the EU, and increasing ties with Russia, the public never would have voted for him.

When he completely violated every single promise he made during his election, he violated the trust and support of the people. So the people kicked him out.

We had no need or desire to oppose Yanukovych, leading up to the change in policy. He was pro-EU. Why would we start a coup against someone that was pro-EU? Even just the months before the protests, he was personally urging the government to pass legislation to meet EU requirements.

It wasn't until November 21, 2013, that we even knew Yanukovych intended to suspend the EU Agreement. The protests against Yanukovych started on that very day.
A major principle of democracy is that there are elections. If the people wanted to be ruled by western puppet thugs, they would have elected them. They did so before and it was a very bad idea as corruption and mafia were on the increase.
Ukraine - Corruption

The government has changed its opinion of the Association agreement because it would have run the country into trouble as the economy is interweaved with the Russian and not the EU economy.

Now you are telling me, that the US is so amazingly powerful, that we can cause millions of people across the Ukraine to suddenly all in mass, start protesting across the entire country? We have that much power?
No, the nazi coup was carried out by a few thousand nazis. The nazi coup was disguised as just revolution by western puppet media. By now, I will add the nazis to each post so you will look like an idiot each time you repeat your propaganda nonsense.

There is enough proof. I have posted it and you ignore it just to say there is none. What base of arguing is that?

"The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise. Such categorical repudiations lend credence to the notion the U.S. facilitated the anti-Russian cabal's rise to power as part of a broader strategy to draw Ukraine into the West's sphere of influence. Even more disturbing are apologists, from the American left and right, who seem willing accomplices in this obfuscation of reality, when just a cursory glance at the profiles of Ukraine's new leaders should give pause to the most zealous of Russophobes."
The Neo-Nazi Question in Ukraine | The Huffington Post

ukna5.jpg

wjdz8k85.jpg

That is not evidence. There are neo-nazi groups in Russia, today, that support Putin. There are neo-Nazi groups in Canada, France, Belgium and Germany, that support various groups.

Saying there are neo-nazis in any group, is not evidence that the entire group is neo-nazi, nor that it isn't a demand of the people.

Believe it or not, but Neo-Nazis are people too, and still have a right to vote and let their voices be heard.

That still doesn't mean the entire thing was staged by Neo-Nazis.

Again, the protests started the very day that the government reversed the position it had run on in the campaign.

Whether you like it or not, it was a public protest. Only a mindless idiot would conclude that somehow the US magically created mass protests in literally minutes from the point they changed policy.

I'm sorry, but that is a plain stupid position to take. If you really believe that the US is all power, then why is Iran still around? Why didn't we use our all power abilities to overthrow Iran years ago? Ridiculous.

Yanukovych was elected. He was elected on an EU platform.

He was allowed. He was elected.

The problem is, he completely reversed the entire direction of the nation, when the nation didn't want to go in reverse.

The EU trade treaty was in the works for literally years. Yanukovych promised to complete the treaty.

Just a few days before the Association Agreement with the EU was supposed to be passed, Yanukovych completely suspended the agreement, and said they would instead purse closer ties with Russia.... exactly the opposite of what the public wanted.

How dumb can you be? Why do you think they ran him out of office? He promised one thing, and then tried to give them the complete opposite.

The public voted him in, on the grounds he would complete the treaty, and create economic ties to the EU.

He suspended the treaty, and started pushing economic ties with Russia. The exact opposite of what the public asked for.

Yes, he was run out of the country, and he should have been. If you voted for me, and elected me to office on the grounds I was pass a treaty with Russia, and create economic ties with Russia, and a few months later, suspended all treaties with Russia, and pushed for economic ties with the EU....

You would be upset. You would run me out of the country. And you would be right to do that.

Well the Ukraine people have a right as well. You need to grow up. Stop thinking like a child.
What you are doing is desperately defending a Nazi coup, Nato imperialism. You have no idea what it means to a country that is almost bankrupt and rescued by Russian loans to reshape the economy. It cannot be done. You see, the land is a mess now, the treaty is not in force!

Why Economies Of Ukraine and Russia Are Almost Inseparable

But it's not a coup. It was a protest by the people of the country. They forced out Yanukovych.

And yes, I am defending that, because it was their choice. Are you saying the people don't have a right to determine who rules over them, when they are the ones who vote?

And again, I already went over who the leadership was of the Ukraine government. They were not Nazis. Every time you say that, you just make yourself a liar.

Why should any of us listen to the opinion of a liar? Stop lying. You are discrediting yourself. Don't give yourself the reputation of a liar, because no one will care what you say anymore. And when no one cares what you say, you will be ignored.

Now I agree that Ukraine borrowed money from Russia, and that the Ukraine government finances is a mess. And I will also agree that most of Ukraine's problems are their own doing. It is a mess.

But that doesn't mean that you can just decide to roll tanks into Ukraine, and land troops in Crimea and annex it. Sorry, but life doesn't work that way. If you borrow money, and can't pay back your loans, that doesn't mean I can grab a gun, and walk into your house, and confiscate it.

Just because Mexico has a bunch of problems, doesn't mean we start rolling tanks into Mexico and claiming we own it now.

That is childish thinking. Grow up.
Nonsense. If the people wanted the government out, they would not have elected it, right? It was an US initiated and directed Nazi coup.

Why don't we just do that in Russia and China and Iran, and overthrow all the world?

I mean that's incredible.... we can mobilize millions of people, on the opposite side of the planet, in literally just a couple of hours? That's Deity powers. You should praying to us, as your defacto Omnipresent omniscient, supreme being.

And this by the way, is the same government that can't manage to get the VA to give a cat-scan in under a year.... but we can topple foriegn governments in mere minutes!!!

Yeah.... not much proof... not much evidence... tons of accusations and hearsay.

Not in mere minutes. Took a bit of time and 5 billion dollars.

Ok I'm game. What evidence of the $5 Billion do you have?

Leading up to the removal, I found expenditures for about $200 Thousand. None of which went to arms, food and water, or payment for mercenaries.

I found the ambassador handing out cookies, which unless you think cheryl's cookies is a subversive CIA front, I doubt had any real impact.... and if you do, why haven't we sent Cheryl's Cookies to Iran by now?

And the largest expenditure I found, was funding of a non-state controlled internet TV channel, which only started covering the protest after they were millions strong. And the channel 'boasts' a total of 100,000 tops.

I've found nothing to suggest that we over threw the Ukraine government.

Now if you are suggesting we helped stabilize the Ukraine replacement government. I would agree. And I don't have a problem with that.

But that's not the claim. The claim is that we staged a coup. That we overthrew the Ukraine government.

Cookies and an Internet TV channel, is not an overthrow.

If it is, then Russia is engaged in the biggest overthrow in world history, with Russia Today. We haven't done one millionth of what RT.tv is.

A major principle of democracy is that there are elections. If the people wanted to be ruled by western puppet thugs, they would have elected them. They did so before and it was a very bad idea as corruption and mafia were on the increase.
Ukraine - Corruption

The government has changed its opinion of the Association agreement because it would have run the country into trouble as the economy is interweaved with the Russian and not the EU economy.

No, the nazi coup was carried out by a few thousand nazis. The nazi coup was disguised as just revolution by western puppet media. By now, I will add the nazis to each post so you will look like an idiot each time you repeat your propaganda nonsense.

There is enough proof. I have posted it and you ignore it just to say there is none. What base of arguing is that?

"The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise. Such categorical repudiations lend credence to the notion the U.S. facilitated the anti-Russian cabal's rise to power as part of a broader strategy to draw Ukraine into the West's sphere of influence. Even more disturbing are apologists, from the American left and right, who seem willing accomplices in this obfuscation of reality, when just a cursory glance at the profiles of Ukraine's new leaders should give pause to the most zealous of Russophobes."

ukna5.jpg

wjdz8k85.jpg

That is not evidence. There are neo-nazi groups in Russia, today, that support Putin. There are neo-Nazi groups in Canada, France, Belgium and Germany, that support various groups.

Saying there are neo-nazis in any group, is not evidence that the entire group is neo-nazi, nor that it isn't a demand of the people.

Believe it or not, but Neo-Nazis are people too, and still have a right to vote and let their voices be heard.

Again, the protests started the very day that the government reversed the position it had run on in the campaign.

Whether you like it or not, it was a public protest. Only a mindless idiot would conclude that somehow the US magically created mass protests in literally minutes from the point they changed policy.

I'm sorry, but that is a plain stupid position to take. If you really believe that the US is all power, then why is Iran still around? Why didn't we use our all power abilities to overthrow Iran years ago? Ridiculous.
Ridiculous objection. Nowhere did we see any stastikas and isis fingers when something like this happened. The pro-western protesters were fooled like the western public. By the way, protests do not force a government into the exile.

BBC Newsnight's Gabriel Gatehouse investigates the links between the new Ukrainian government and Neo-nazis:

Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

Ukraine - Corruption

ukna5.jpg

wjdz8k85.jpg

Ridiculous objection. Nowhere did we see any stastikas and isis fingers when something like this happened. The pro-western protesters were fooled like the western public. By the way, protests do not force a government into the exile.

BBC Newsnight's Gabriel Gatehouse investigates the links between the new Ukrainian government and Neo-nazis:

At the very start of this video, the reporter says:

"The people who brought down the government were overwhelmingly ordinary Ukrainians. Students doctors workers and families, people who refused to back down. But the most organized were a small number of far-right groups"

So, I'll say it again..... This was not a Nazi overthrow, nor a US government backed overthrow. Even your own link, the sources you yourself have cited, say this is the case.

So I point to the evidence that YOU posted, as proof of my claim.

Are you saying your sources are wrong? Then you have no evidence to support your claims.

Are you saying your sources are right? Then they support my claim.

So which is it? You tell me. I'll take either one.

Ukraine - Corruption

ukna5.jpg

wjdz8k85.jpg

"The people who brought down the government were overwhelmingly ordinary Ukrainians. Students doctors workers and families, people who refused to back down. But the most organized were a small number of far-right groups"

So, I'll say it again..... This was not a Nazi overthrow, nor a US government backed overthrow. Even your own link, the sources you yourself have cited, say this is the case.

Are you saying your sources are wrong? Then you have no evidence to support your claims.

I explained before that the euromaidan protesters were fooled big time like we all were fooled. Additionally, normal people would have waited for the next elections. But as an election success was in question, the West launched the Nazi takeover.

Ukraine - Corruption

ukna5.jpg

wjdz8k85.jpg

I explained before that the euromaidan protesters were fooled big time like we all were fooled. Additionally, normal people would have waited for the next elections. But as an election success was in question, the West launched the Nazi takeover.

I don't see any Nazis.

Regardless, fooled or not, it was the will of the people.

Maybe you should stop being so foolish.

You seem to imply that if the people are fooled into something, that somehow that makes it not legitimate. No, you are wrong. That's democracy. If you convince 51% of the public to do X, and they do it... it's still their choice, and it is just as legitimate as any other democratic action.

Sorry, you are wrong. Moreover, millions of people protest things all the time, and force change even before there is an election.

I don't see any Nazis.
wjdz8k85.jpg

No Nazis, foolish clown?

Nazi coup will of the people, foolish clown?

Propaganda clown, the will of the people has been shown in the last legitimate elections and it was the Party of Regions that won.

You seem to imply that if the people are fooled into something, that somehow that makes it not legitimate. No, you are wrong. That's democracy. If you convince 51% of the public to do X, and they do it... it's still their choice, and it is just as legitimate as any other democratic action.

Sorry, you are wrong. Moreover, millions of people protest things all the time, and force change even before there is an election.
Nobody was convinced of your Nazi coup. There were pro EU demonstrations, nothing else. They didn´t support any Nazis and you can see that based on the elections taking Svoboda out of the government.

I don't see any Nazis.
wjdz8k85.jpg

No Nazis, foolish clown?

Nazi coup will of the people, foolish clown?

Propaganda clown, the will of the people has been shown in the last legitimate elections and it was the Party of Regions that won.

Nobody was convinced of your Nazi coup. There were pro EU demonstrations, nothing else. They didn´t support any Nazis and you can see that based on the elections taking Svoboda out of the government.

You have the right to be wrong. By all means continue being wrong.

Forum List

Back