Putin, It's Enough!

This is cool, Russians and Ukrainians are duking it out on USMB!!!! Why? Maybe it is neutral territory, no repercussions?
:popcorn:
Putin is COOL!!! He's got steel balls clinking as he walks.
120224050500-vladimir-putin-jet-plane-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg putin-gun.jpg

God-damn, offcourse! You got it! After week of discussion you've got the main idea! :) Congratulations :)))

Main idea? By saying it you mean that you screwed up again and don’t have the balls to admit it directly? Don’t worry, castrated troll, it has been well known from the start.

... and footless, yellowearth-worm, yeah? Relax - I've also read it from Jungle Book of Kipling :)))))))))))))

This is cool, Russians and Ukrainians are duking it out on USMB!!!! Why? Maybe it is neutral territory, no repercussions?

It's a sandbox for civilian, who is too cowardly to take weapon and go to front line :)))

View attachment 46016 View attachment 46018

Putin - it's mirror of ours. Patriots see him as patriot. Liberals see him as liberal. You see him as a steel-ball-clinking man - you're really cool. And if Ukrainians see him as 'huilo' - I wouldn't comment it :)))))))))))))))))

A few hours ago, cowardly Russia vetoed a UN resolution for a criminal tribunal on the MH17 disaster.
Gee, I wonder why?
If innocent, Russia would not want to insult the relatives of the dead.

Russia wouldn't vetoed tribunal, if you start work from nazi crime with RA-85693.

It's a sandbox for civilian, who is too cowardly to take weapon and go to front line :)))

Putin - it's mirror of ours. Patriots see him as patriot. Liberals see him as liberal. You see him as a steel-ball-clinking man - you're really cool. And if Ukrainians see him as 'huilo' - I wouldn't comment it :)))))))))))))))))
th-3.jpeg th-4.jpeg th-5.jpeg th-6.jpeg
Can you see the difference?

A few hours ago, cowardly Russia vetoed a UN resolution for a criminal tribunal on the MH17 disaster.
Gee, I wonder why?
If innocent, Russia would not want to insult the relatives of the dead.

Russia wouldn't vetoed tribunal, if you start work from nazi crime with RA-85693.

---
That 2001 flight is another example of Kremlin denial & Putin's lying.
Russian officials initially dismissed the correct American claim that the plane was shot down by an errant S-200 missile strike; the Russians said the incident was "unworthy of attention".
Putin told the press the next day that "the weapons used in those exercises had such characteristics that make it impossible for them to reach the air corridor through which the plane was moving".
As it turned out, Putin was full of shit then, as he is now with his Ukraine war and MH17 shootdown.

View attachment 46057 View attachment 46058 View attachment 46059 View attachment 46060

---
The difference is that Putin has a need to show toughness to cover his Puny height, whereas Obama is secure with his appearance and prefers to express intellect.

View attachment 46057 View attachment 46058 View attachment 46059 View attachment 46060

---
The difference is that Putin has a need to show toughness to cover his Puny height, whereas Obama is secure with his appearance and prefers to express intellect.
I beg to differ. In my view Putin is a man bettering his country while Obamination is a pussy destroying our country.

---
I beg to differ. In my view Putin is a man bettering his country while Obamination is a pussy destroying our country.

---
If you focus on pussy, then you must be a dick.

As it turned out, Putin was full of shit then, as he is now with his Ukraine war and MH17 shootdown.

First, there are really no results of investigation - it still continues. Every tribunal or judge now, without full information - is just political speculation. It's so interesting - plane was Malaysian, with many dutch passengers - but Malaysia and Holland both don't worry about their deaths - just playing politics.

If the Russia stroke the plane - why all others since this incident are flying above Russia? Just look at flightradar.com. Are they all suiciders?

First, there are really no results of investigation - it still continues. Every tribunal or judge now, without full information - is just political speculation. It's so interesting - plane was Malaysian, with many dutch passengers - but Malaysia and Holland both don't worry about their deaths - just playing politics.

If the Russia stroke the plane - why all others since this incident are flying above Russia? Just look at flightradar.com. Are they all suiciders?

---
Based on the preliminary report, SOMEONE is responsible for the object(s) that destroyed the MH17 airplane. Do you not agree?
The tribunal proposal was simply to begin the criminal portion of the investigation a few months before the final report is released.

If Russia were innocent (and Ukraine or USA were guilty instead, as Kremlin propaganda claims), why would it object to a tribunal? Instead, Russian leaders would support it to enhance their influence over their population ... of which half support the tribunal!

However, the current investigation leaks point to its conclusion: MH17 was downed by a surface to air missile fired from a BUK system brought into east Ukraine from Russia and was most likely operated by a Russian crew.
The pic below shows a satellite view of this strike by the BUK's SA-11 missile:
image.jpg

Sbiker ...
Re: your comment:
"If the Russia stroke the plane - why all others since this incident are flying above Russia? Just look at flightradar.com. Are they all suiciders?"

That MH17 disaster was an ACCIDENT. No one thinks that Russia, or any civilized country, would willingly shoot down a commercial aircraft. Duh!

---
Based on the preliminary report, SOMEONE is responsible for the object(s) that destroyed the MH17 airplane. Do you not agree?
The tribunal proposal was simply to begin the criminal portion of the investigation a few months before the final report is released.

If Russia were innocent (and Ukraine or USA were guilty instead, as Kremlin propaganda claims), why would it object to a tribunal? Instead, Russian leaders would support it to enhance their influence over their population ... of which half support the tribunal!

However, the current investigation leaks point to its conclusion: MH17 was downed by a surface to air missile fired from a BUK system brought into east Ukraine from Russia and was most likely operated by a Russian crew.
The pic below shows a satellite view of this strike by the BUK's SA-11 missile:
View attachment 46197

Songs, like yours, world singing about Russia periodically :) When Russia really does something - it doesn't hide it. Did we press the USA aircrafts? Yes. Did we sumulate attack at USS Donald Cook by Su-24? Yes, we did. Did we lie about using force to save peacekeepers in Osetia and kick down Georgia with their Saakashvili (now - your boss of Odessa, hehehe :))?

"Strike, hide and lie" - it's a style of Ukraine :) And I understand ukrainian activity - because Russian army now never have missiles with double tee strike element... :))) It's an old missiles from USSR, still using in Ukrainian army, or new Israel-producing missiles...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back