Putin is the only Christian leader in the world

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
How oft you see western 'politicians' in churches preaching Christian values and Traditional moral?
Almost never, probably one time shortly before the second tour of election voting in circle hundreds of presstitutes seating on pews.
After getting elected 99,99% western 'politicians' regularly visit gay clubs, mosques, synagogues, pedophile rings, Freemason loges, brothels and another sinful dens but not churches.
To be a Christian is not fine and could be treated as a sign to be racist, Nazi, antisemite of white supremacist.
In difference Putin visits churches regularly and build up Russia as a True Christian State.
Of course western 'politicians' strictly disagree with and opened a crusade against Putin.
Hopefully Russia becomes a Monarchy with State Christianity and Tsar again.
True Christian shall support Putin in his efforts to build up a Christian state.

Vladimir_Putin_Alexey_and_Laurus.jpg

When the Soviet Union fell the first thing the Russians did was restore the Church.

Not saying what Putin is one way or another but I would take the time to say I've seen some pretty corrupt nasty people that go to church regular like. Going to church doesn't necessarily make you a follower of Christ. It could make you a a staunch believer in the Pharisees though.

When the Soviet Union fell the first thing the Russians did was restore the Church.

Only Christian Orthodox Church and Russian Christian Leader Putin saved Russia from NWO and totally annihilation.

Why can't they get that bastard Soros? I'd love to see him rotting away in some Russian jail.
Soros is a US citizen, isn't he? How come Russia prosecute a US citizen? And why US justice can't drag the old bastard to the court and to throw his crooked butt into American jail?

Not saying what Putin is one way or another but I would take the time to say I've seen some pretty corrupt nasty people that go to church regular like. Going to church doesn't necessarily make you a follower of Christ. It could make you a a staunch believer in the Pharisees though.

At least you have to give those Russkies some credit for bringing Christianity back into their culture.

Marx and Lenin are probably rolling in their graves. :laugh:

At least you have to give those Russkies some credit for bringing Christianity back into their culture.

Yes but just think Dems are trying to get god back into their platform too but look at what many of them are here on this forum.

The faithful in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are marking 1030 years since their ancestors adopted Christianity – the faith that would ultimately become Orthodoxy, made unique by ten centuries of divergence from Western branches.

Switching an entire nation’s religion was obviously not a single day’s business – Kievan Rus’, the enormous nation that incorporated parts of modern-day Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, did not simply go to sleep as pagan one day and wake up as Christian the next. 988 was the year that the process started. July 28th was chosen as a commemoration date because it’s the anniversary of St. Vladimir, or Vladimir the Great, the prince who came to power over disparate Slavic tribes and eventually brought them together under the Eastern Christian faith.

A millennium of Christianity: What makes Russian Orthodoxy unique?

Only Christian Orthodox Church and Russian Christian Leader Putin saved Russia from NWO and totally annihilation.

Why can't they get that bastard Soros? I'd love to see him rotting away in some Russian jail.
Soros is a US citizen, isn't he? How come Russia prosecute a US citizen? And why US justice can't drag the old bastard to the court and to throw his crooked butt into American jail?

I don't make the laws here. But if I did, a shithead like Soros who seeks to change my country into an oligarchy controlled by himself and his family, and who seeks the destruction of the capitalist and democratic American institutions, should be drawn and quartered.

Patriarch Kirill:
- During last 15 years 1000 Orthodox Christian churches have been built every year (3 churches a day) with the support of the head of the country.
- Spiritual strength determines the strength of the nation.

Jan 31, Patriarch Kirill: I would even dare say that for the first time in Russia's history, such a relationship has established itself between the Church and the state. Because even in the times of the Russian Empire, the church did not have an equal partner in the face of the government. It had always been subordinate to certain government institutes," Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia said on Jan 31.

According to the Russian patriarch, today’s dialogue between the church and the state "is a dialogue of individuals and institutions interested in the prosperity of both our Fatherland and our Church."

The patriarch thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin as well as the Russian government and Russian officials for the successful establishment of dialogue between the church and the state, "held in a friendly and open environment."

Church and state equal partners ‘for the first time in history’, says Russian Patriarch

Yes but just think Dems are trying to get god back into their platform too but look at what many of them are here on this forum.

Dems have been godless since the 1950's Their fake sense of religion or patriotism is just a sham they use to further their agenda.

Dems have been godless since the 1950's Their fake sense of religion or patriotism is just a sham they use to further their agenda.
I've known a few decent ones but they do seem to be far and few in between for the ones I have seen involved politics.

I don't make the laws here. But if I did, a shithead like Soros who seeks to change my country into an oligarchy controlled by himself and his family, and who seeks the destruction of the capitalist and democratic American institutions, should be drawn and quartered.
Soros&Co have destroyed my country of Ukraine, brainwashed millions of people and made them their own drones, easy to manipulate. We want the justice on Soros and his puppets all over the world more than anybody else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back