"Putin is crazy" is an excuse.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
The Biden Team was caught off guard when Putin did what they had been warned he would do. Now the media spins Putin must be crazysince his action were so unexpected.

Hogwash.

Just like in Afghanistan when they claimed to not have anticipated an immediate Taliban takeover, AKA the most likely scenario once the abandonment began.

Were the Taliban crazy too?

Biden was sounding the alarm, long before Nato Nations or even Ukraine was taking the threat seriously. I am well satisfied with the administration's response and leadership on the Ukraine situation. I have never seen NATO as united to face the Russian threat, during my adult life.
By the way. This is a military thing. I did more than 20 years military, mostly as an Armor Officer after my enlisted years. Speaking militarily, we are NOT big on accepting excuses. Crazy certainly doesn't cut any ice.

Last edited:
Biden was sounding the alarm, long before Nato Nations or even Ukraine was taking the threat seriously. I am well satisfied with the administration's response and leadership on the Ukraine situation. I have never seen NATO as united to face the Russian threat, during my adult life.
By the way. This is a military thing. I did more than 20 years military, mostly as an Armor Officer after my enlisted years. Speaking militarily, we are NOT big on accepting excuses. Crazy certainly doesn't cut any ice.
But, unified to do nothing, correct?

Biden invited a slow-rolling Russian invasion with his apparently ad lib remark "Russia will be held accountable if it invades (looks away from scripts) and it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion, and we end up . . . "

So, would you call what Russia did in March a minor incursion?

But, unified to do nothing, correct?

Biden invited a slow-rolling Russian invasion with his apparently ad lib remark "Russia will be held accountable if it invades (looks away from scripts) and it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion, and we end up . . . "

So, would you call what Russia did in March a minor incursion?

Maybe you were wanting a World War III response? Tough sh#t. Didn't get it, did you? That is not a conservative, measured response, when the enemy is taking over a foreign country. You want us to police the world? Why? Besides, it appears to be working.
1649029903730.png

1649029935380.png

1649029995675.png

1649030075095.png

1649030137520.png

1649030239427.png

1649030325269.png

Why should we have done anything different? I am impressed with the Ukrainian military, it's leadership, combat tactics (we taught), utilization of weapons and weapon systems we and NATO countries supplied, as well as intelligence assets beyond their abilities, we have allowed access to, without one NATO or US troop across their border. Having studied and served in positions up to and including G-staff (operations) during NATO exercises, I am impressed. Hell dufus, THE RUSSIANS ARE IMPRESSED. You think this is how Putin thought it would go down? Oh, hell no! This was supposed to be a 72 to 96 hour blowout. Now their losses in 5 weeks exceeds their losses in Afghanistan in 8 years and THEY LOST IN AFGHANISTAN.

Maybe you were wanting a World War III response? Tough sh#t. Didn't get it, did you? That is not a conservative, measured response, when the enemy is taking over a foreign country. You want us to police the world? Why? Besides, it appears to be working.
View attachment 625773
View attachment 625775
View attachment 625778
View attachment 625780
View attachment 625785
View attachment 625790
View attachment 625793

Why should we have done anything different? I am impressed with the Ukrainian military, it's leadership, combat tactics (we taught), utilization of weapons and weapon systems we and NATO countries supplied, as well as intelligence assets beyond their abilities, we have allowed access to, without one NATO or US troop across their border. Having studied and served in positions up to and including G-staff (operations) during NATO exercises, I am impressed. Hell dufus, THE RUSSIANS ARE IMPRESSED. You think this is how Putin thought it would go down? Oh, hell no! This was supposed to be a 72 to 96 hour blowout. Now their losses in 5 weeks exceeds their losses in Afghanistan in 8 years and THEY LOST IN AFGHANISTAN.
I don't want the U.S. to do anything. It's not our business.

My point is that all this talk about how wonderfully unified NATO's response has been is based on the fact that all NATO countries have agreed to do nothing.

Putin draws the red lines and Biden obediently avoids crossing them.

Ukraine is fighting alone, and doing an admirable job. The question is will Putin accept a potential loss, or escalate beyond Ukraine's capacity to resist. Biden, NATO, the U.N., the European Union and the international courts have offered Putin no reason to avoid the latter.

Globalism fails again.

I don't want the U.S. to do anything. It's not our business.

My point is that all this talk about how wonderfully unified NATO's response has been is based on the fact that all NATO countries have agreed to do nothing.

Putin draws the red lines and Biden obediently avoids crossing them.

Ukraine is fighting alone, and doing an admirable job. The question is will Putin accept a potential loss, or escalate beyond Ukraine's capacity to resist. Biden, NATO, the U.N., the European Union and the international courts have offered Putin no reason to avoid the latter.

Globalism fails again.
They have had a steady united supply effort to give the Ukrainians the tool to defend their country. At the present time, present situation, I want them to continue as necessary, until I see a reason to change. It is important to NATO and the US, that Putin fail in his misguided quest to retake the former satellite countries. Tough sh#t to you, Russia and anybody else that doesn't like it. If you want Ukraine given up to Putin, you should have gotten out the vote for Donny. He thinks Putin is a genius, but he lost, so he doesn't matter.

They have had a steady united supply effort to give the Ukrainians the tool to defend their country. At the present time, present situation, I want them to continue as necessary, until I see a reason to change. It is important to NATO and the US, that Putin fail in his misguided quest to retake the former satellite countries. Tough sh#t to you, Russia and anybody else that doesn't like it. If you want Ukraine given up to Putin, you should have gotten out the vote for Donny. He thinks Putin is a genius, but he lost, so he doesn't matter.
Back to Trump?

Who managed to serve four years without having Putin invade Ukraine or having a disastrous pullout from Afghanistan, leaving Americans behind and Afghani girls and women at the mercy of the Taliban?

How long did Biden last?

Back to Trump?

Who managed to serve four years without having Putin invade Ukraine or having a disastrous pullout from Afghanistan, leaving Americans behind and Afghani girls and women at the mercy of the Taliban?

How long did Biden last?
I am glad we are out of Afghanistan. Trump should have done it. Heck, Obama should have done it within 6 months of taking out Osama bin Laden, or did you forget, that is why we went there? I didn't forget. I am tickled shitless we are out.
I don't think Putin wanted to make Donny look bad. Donny had already tried to hold military support at ransom to Ukraine for his domestic political agenda, and was impeached for his effort.

I am glad we are out of Afghanistan. Trump should have done it. Heck, Obama should have done it within 6 months of taking out Osama bin Laden, or did you forget, that is why we went there? I didn't forget. I am tickled shitless we are out.
I don't think Putin wanted to make Donny look bad. Donny had already tried to hold military support at ransom to Ukraine for his domestic political agenda, and was impeached for his effort.
So you literally prefer Putin's slaughter in Afghanistan to another four years of mean tweets.

So you literally prefer Putin's slaughter in Afghanistan to another four years of mean tweets.
I don't think it will go 4 years. I don't think Russia can hack. Try me again if the situation changes.

The Biden Team was caught off guard when Putin did what they had been warned he would do. Now the media spins Putin must be crazysince his action were so unexpected.

Hogwash.

Just like in Afghanistan when they claimed to not have anticipated an immediate Taliban takeover, AKA the most likely scenario once the abandonment began.

Were the Taliban crazy too?
Pootin has thyroid cancer so we shall soon see him die.

Pootin has thyroid cancer so we shall soon see him die.
I hope he is in a lot of pain, as the cancer spreads throughout the rest of his lymphatic system and eats him a live.

So, you prefer a month of slaughter of Ukrainians and Russians to four more years of mean tweets.
That has nothing to do with it, so it is a stupid question. Forget it. Your boy Putin Fkd up. The fact that the has been in Florida likes and admire him, has nothing to do with it. Donny should fly over and convince Vlad to pull his troops out of all Ukrainian territory, then he might have a voice that matters. Other than that, you can troll the free world all you want, but your irrelevant arguments will not matter to anyone, just as the "has been" trump or those (like yourself) that support him and Putin over the US, NATO and the free world.

Forum List

Back