Putin invites Kim Jong Un to Moscow

Some interesting facts about Moscow you might find interesting. There are more billionaires living in Moscow than anywhere else in the world. This was a report from a foreign news correspondent today - he says that State run television in Russia send continual news reports that blame America for very problem in the world. The other report was that while Putin held a 3 hour news conference stating he was confident his country would rebound he didn't have any solutions to offer on how that would happen. The news correspondent was quick to point out that Russia still holds at least 1/2 trillion dollars in their bank account. While the correspondent pointed out Putin enjoyed 80% support from Russians he said it is also possible the support their country and not Putin. The people of Russia are upset that 60 billion dollars has been spent on Sochi while they are suffering and there are now reports of some Russian people who are beginning to starve. The correspondent noted that anyone who loves Democracy has already left Russia. That is the terrible reality about Communism. There is no compassion for human lives. NONE.
Again, why should we care?? .... :cool:
Russia isn't communist anymore either. Figured Russia has never had a democracy to speak of, unless people could take the sham democracy of Yeltsin at all seriously.

Neither is America but we have Communists in the highest offices of the land so what is your point? Putin is a communist. What part of that do you not understand? He is ex - KGB - a murderer of at least one of his political opponents - I hear journalists who oppose him have experienced serious trouble too - do you call that freedom of the press? I don't. Putin is an evil man and the people of Russia can expect nothing but serious consequences down the road for his actions now against other nations. Whatever he sows - they will be reaping as well. Something to think about.

Putin is a great leader and a Russian nationalist.

He wants to protect Russian culture and values.

And refuses to adopt the degenerate morals of the western nations. ...... :cool:

I see no evidence that Putin has any morals, Sunni Man. He has poisoned to death a political opponent, cheated on his wife, beat her while he was married to her, robbed business men of their fortunes to enrich his own bank account, is a former KGB, doesn't get out of bed until noon according to at least one insider report and cannot figure out how to use a Computer - refuses to learn - and lives in fear. Sounds like a coward to me. Great leader? Protecting Russian culture and values? I think not.

Putin is on thin ice....nobody believes he's going into the Balkans or eastern europe. Cuba doesn't need him anymore. He's proved worthless to stop the Venzies from going broke, his pipeline to China can't save the ruble, a mild winter in Germany and Poland will bankrupt his oil buddies....this is just another rat-fuck to mess with Barry the Fairy

I see no evidence that Putin has any morals, Sunni Man. He has poisoned to death a political opponent, cheated on his wife, beat her while he was married to her, robbed business men of their fortunes to enrich his own bank account, is a former KGB, doesn't get out of bed until noon according to at least one insider report and cannot figure out how to use a Computer - refuses to learn - and lives in fear.
Putin doesn't get out of bed until noon!!

What a tyrant....... :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back