Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot

Democrats and their pet media set the standards, and you're obviously happy with that, so why whine about it now after all the enthusiasm and encouragement you've shown for it?

No... not even "Conservative" sites in the United States are picking up this story.

Like many Trump supporters on here and around the country, you'll believe the crap spewed by these propagandist Russian troll sites because you want it to be true.

Kiss off, circus boi; the media says whatever anybody wants to be true is the truth now. you clowns set the standards, so this story is just as true as anything that ever came out of Obama's and Hillary's mouth, more true in fact. Now get on the innernetz and get your plane ticket to Moscow and go rescue your brothers and sisters post haste. Trump has nothing to so with it, never did, so own it.

Democrats and their pet media set the standards, and you're obviously happy with that, so why whine about it now after all the enthusiasm and encouragement you've shown for it?

No... not even "Conservative" sites in the United States are picking up this story.

Like many Trump supporters on here and around the country, you'll believe the crap spewed by these propagandist Russian troll sites because you want it to be true.

Kiss off, circus boi; the media says whatever anybody wants to be true is the truth now. you clowns set the standards, so this story is just as true as anything that ever came out of Obama's and Hillary's mouth, more true in fact. Now get on the innernetz and get your plane ticket to Moscow and go rescue your brothers and sisters post haste.

:rofl:

I didn't vote for Hillary or Obama. I've never stated that I support ANTIFA.

But hey, when all else fails and you're proven to be a dipshit that believes everything posted as long as you agree with it, insult the person that rubbed your nose in the shit.

Circus boi? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Who even uses "boi" anymore? sounds like you are a closet homo.

:lol:

#fakenews

Far right extremists love authoritarians who crush individual rights

Well, the story is not confirmed, but violent American activists have no right to start street fights in Russia.
so you actually think violent American activists paid to go there?

The Democrats paid them for disrupting Trump rallies and other violence, so why wouldn't they hire them to go harass Putin? Ever wonder why Hillary and Obama and the Democrats are suddenly all mad n shit at Putin, after the hundreds of millions they've made from him and his cronies under Obama and Hillary? Looks like he failed to cough up the rest or something, since nothing else matters to them.

Kiss off, circus boi; the media says whatever anybody wants to be true is the truth now. you clowns set the standards, so this story is just as true as anything that ever came out of Obama's and Hillary's mouth, more true in fact. Now get on the innernetz and get your plane ticket to Moscow and go rescue your brothers and sisters post haste.

:rofl:

I didn't vote for Hillary or Obama. I've never stated that I support ANTIFA.

But hey, when all else fails and you're proven to be a dipshit that believes everything posted as long as you agree with it, insult the person that rubbed your nose in the shit.

Circus boi? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Who even uses "boi" anymore? sounds like you are a closet homo.

You denying you sucked hillary ass, or are you one of the Bernie Dufuses? That would be an even bigger stupidity. Uncle Bernie is lying to you, dickhead.

Fags always try to cover for themselves by calling other people fags; they think that's like really clever n stuff. lol Does your Uncle Bernie like to dress up as 'Santa Claus' and you get to play with his 'trouser puppet' at Christmas?

:lol:

#fakenews

Far right extremists love authoritarians who crush individual rights

Well, the story is not confirmed, but violent American activists have no right to start street fights in Russia.
so you actually think violent American activists paid to go there?

I have no clue how the Leftist mind functions, but I am continually surprised by the depth of their abject stupidity and the means they will employ to express it.

That said, the story is not confirmed.

Forum List

Back