Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot

Just another Russian troll piece, and you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

You have to especially love the last part where it says the American main stream media won't report it because they "fawn over ANTIFA." No, they aren't going to cover the story because it isn't true.
Nobody took anything. If you actually read the OP, there is skepticism about the source. Try it again imbecile.

Says the person that posted in the "Breaking News" section of the forum.

Yes, you did take it hook, line, and sinker... or you are being dishonest. You pick the poison.
You are trying hard imbecile. Keep at it....:badgrin:

I don't need to try hard. I did what any person with a lick of sense would do. I searched the internet to find if there were any reputable sources carrying this story. There aren't. You posted it in the "Breaking News" section of the forum but now you are saying that the story may not be true...
I am not saying a freaking thing imbecile. Read the OP. It is laid out there in the last sentence in brackets. Keep trying...:badgrin:

You have to especially love the last part where it says the American main stream media won't report it because they "fawn over ANTIFA." No, they aren't going to cover the story because it isn't true.
Nobody took anything. If you actually read the OP, there is skepticism about the source. Try it again imbecile.

Yes, you did take it hook, line, and sinker... or you are being dishonest. You pick the poison.

I like you Lewdog. But this will be painful. I have Antifa being a domestic terror group in Russia for almost a decade.

Yeah but the problem is this story says they are American ANTIFA.

RWNJs - wth is wrong with these people that they are actually on the side of a fascist dictator imprisoning AMERICANS who are fighting against what our parents and grand parents fought in WWII.

Its really hard to read that so many Americans are against their own country like the ^^ RWNJs ^^ are.

I don't need to try hard. I did what any person with a lick of sense would do. I searched the internet to find if there were any reputable sources carrying this story. There aren't. You posted it in the "Breaking News" section of the forum but now you are saying that the story may not be true...
I am not saying a freaking thing imbecile. Read the OP. It is laid out there in the last sentence in brackets. Keep trying...:badgrin:

Then why did you post it in the "Breaking News" section? Posts like your's is going to be what gets the Breaking News section shut down.

Antifa Takes On Nationalists In Russian Youth's Civil War

By Brian Whitmore and Maksim Yaroshevsky

He was a former punk rocker called "the Bonebreaker." He was known for organizing underground bare-knuckle boxing matches. And he was one of Russia's most high-profile antiracism activists.

Ivan Khutorskoi had survived a few attacks by militant nationalists -- once with a knife, once with a razor, and once with a screwdriver. But the burly 26-year-old's luck ran out on November 16 when he was shot dead in the stairwell of his apartment on the outskirts of Moscow.

A day later, Khutorskoi's allies in Russia's growing antifascist movement, known as "Antifa," struck back.

Scores of Antifa activists descended on the headquarters of the pro-Kremlin youth group Young Russia -- which Antifa members say has ties to extreme nationalists. The activists smashed windows with metal rods, threw stones and garbage, and clashed with Young Russia members.

Observers say they expect the violent struggle between Antifa activists and militant nationalist youths to escalate:

"This isn't a game. What is going on between Nazis and Antifa is a full-fledged war," Ilya Yashin, a youth leader with Solidarity, the anti-Kremlin group whose founders include Garry Kasparov, tells RFE/RL's Russian Service.

AND THE DATE IS.....

November 20, 2009 15:08 GMT

Now tell me you left wing wankers that this is not a good enough source. Sorry for the big print .

logo.png

Antifa has been an asshole organization in Russia for almost a decade.

No tinydancer

AntiFa has been around for a lot longer than that. They were fighting your heroes in nazi Germany before the US got into the war. They were the French Resistance and they hid Jews from nazis.

And now, you RWNJ traitors are on the OTHER side.

WHAT has happened in the US that the RWNJs are now openly fascist nazi supporters? And supporters of dictators in other countries?

Well, apparently the ANTIFA criminal thugs found their match in Russia. They are very comfortable here in the U.S. because they are the "brown shirts" of the Deep State and are protected by very powerful entities. Not so in Russia. I hope they rot in Siberia somewhere living on swill. (I hope it is true, no MSM reports on that one. A lot of sites are publishing the same story from each other though)

Snips from the article:
"130 mostly American Antifa activists have been arrested in Moscow, Russia after violent rioting, provoked by “violent foreign black-clad thugs” broke out in a popular commercial district in the city centre...[...]

"Read my lips
,” Putin said, “Nobody comes to Russia and attacks my people, normal working people on their way to work, in the street like savages....[...]

These people say we have no right to keep them here, even though they came to our land and committed an act of terror. They are saying George Soros will make us release them."

Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot – New Politics
FAKE NEWS!

Prove it.

Then why did you post it in the "Breaking News" section? Posts like your's is going to be what gets the Breaking News section shut down.
Calm down imbecile, I post it wherever I want to. You are all bent out of shape on that one. Keep trying...:badgrin:

No tinydancer

AntiFa has been around for a lot longer than that. They were fighting your heroes in nazi Germany before the US got into the war. They were the French Resistance and they hid Jews from nazis.

WHAT has happened in the US that the RWNJs are now openly fascist nazi supporters? And supporters of dictators in other countries?

:cuckoo:

That was not ANTIFA, ya stoopit git.

No tinydancer

No shit that Antifa has been around for longer than the movement in Russia. My heros in Nazi Germany? Are you out of your fucking mind calling me a Nazi lover. Fuck right off.

Calm down imbecile, I post it wherever I want to. You are all bent out of shape on that one. Keep trying...:badgrin:

Yeah, except there are actual RULES to using this part of the forum.

"3) Story must be linked to at least one major news outlet, newspaper or periodical. Other secondary links encouraged."

Welcome to the Breaking News Forum.

Antifa Takes On Nationalists In Russian Youth's Civil War

By Brian Whitmore and Maksim Yaroshevsky

He was a former punk rocker called "the Bonebreaker." He was known for organizing underground bare-knuckle boxing matches. And he was one of Russia's most high-profile antiracism activists.

Ivan Khutorskoi had survived a few attacks by militant nationalists -- once with a knife, once with a razor, and once with a screwdriver. But the burly 26-year-old's luck ran out on November 16 when he was shot dead in the stairwell of his apartment on the outskirts of Moscow.

A day later, Khutorskoi's allies in Russia's growing antifascist movement, known as "Antifa," struck back.

Scores of Antifa activists descended on the headquarters of the pro-Kremlin youth group Young Russia -- which Antifa members say has ties to extreme nationalists. The activists smashed windows with metal rods, threw stones and garbage, and clashed with Young Russia members.

Observers say they expect the violent struggle between Antifa activists and militant nationalist youths to escalate:

"This isn't a game. What is going on between Nazis and Antifa is a full-fledged war," Ilya Yashin, a youth leader with Solidarity, the anti-Kremlin group whose founders include Garry Kasparov, tells RFE/RL's Russian Service.

AND THE DATE IS.....

November 20, 2009 15:08 GMT

Now tell me you left wing wankers that this is not a good enough source. Sorry for the big print .
Putin is not going to tolerate Nazis in his country. The people like Soros are not controlling him and that's one of the reasons they are so mad at Putin and badly want to paint him in black using their loyal Media in EU and USA.

Well, apparently the ANTIFA criminal thugs found their match in Russia. They are very comfortable here in the U.S. because they are the "brown shirts" of the Deep State and are protected by very powerful entities. Not so in Russia. I hope they rot in Siberia somewhere living on swill. (I hope it is true, no MSM reports on that one. A lot of sites are publishing the same story from each other though)

Snips from the article:
"130 mostly American Antifa activists have been arrested in Moscow, Russia after violent rioting, provoked by “violent foreign black-clad thugs” broke out in a popular commercial district in the city centre...[...]

"Read my lips
,” Putin said, “Nobody comes to Russia and attacks my people, normal working people on their way to work, in the street like savages....[...]

These people say we have no right to keep them here, even though they came to our land and committed an act of terror. They are saying George Soros will make us release them."

Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot – New Politics
FAKE NEWS!

Prove it.
Prove it's not!

th

If Russia is still communist then they'll neither confirm nor deny that 130 antifa members are on their way to Siberia. While on the other hand the liberal news in the United States will neither confirm nor deny that the 130 antifa members were terrorizing the democratically elected Russian government. Seems there's a bit of a conundrum here......

......I think I need a drink.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The U.S. should refuse the vermin entry back into the States even if they're turned loose. they're in their homeland now, let them be real 'revolutionaries now. their fellow vermin should follow them over and they can find out what a real 'diverse regime' exactly like the one they want to impose on the U.S. is really like.

Good riddance to them all.

Democrats and their pet media set the standards, and you're obviously happy with that, so why whine about it now after all the enthusiasm and encouragement you've shown for it?

Democrats and their pet media set the standards, and you're obviously happy with that, so why whine about it now after all the enthusiasm and encouragement you've shown for it?

No... not even "Conservative" sites in the United States are picking up this story.

Like many Trump supporters on here and around the country, you'll believe the crap spewed by these propagandist Russian troll sites because you want it to be true.

Nice to know that you conservative are a bunch of fascist supporters. Sad.

Fascist Antifa shitheads or Communist Russian shitheads. They're both the same to me and I have no feelings for either one.

I've been reading a new book out on the Tet Offensive, Hue, and the reports on the VC 'Commissars' and their activities of rounding up the 'politically incorrect' for shipping off to 're-education camps' and mass murder reminded me once again exactly what kind of vermin 'antifas' and their fans are . They are indeed one and the same.

Forum List

Back