Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Well, apparently the ANTIFA criminal thugs found their match in Russia. They are very comfortable here in the U.S. because they are the "brown shirts" of the Deep State and are protected by very powerful entities. Not so in Russia. I hope they rot in Siberia somewhere living on swill. (I hope it is true, no MSM reports on that one. A lot of sites are publishing the same story from each other though)

Snips from the article:
"130 mostly American Antifa activists have been arrested in Moscow, Russia after violent rioting, provoked by “violent foreign black-clad thugs” broke out in a popular commercial district in the city centre...[...]

"Read my lips
,” Putin said, “Nobody comes to Russia and attacks my people, normal working people on their way to work, in the street like savages....[...]

These people say we have no right to keep them here, even though they came to our land and committed an act of terror. They are saying George Soros will make us release them."

Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot – New Politics

Just another Russian troll piece, and you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

You have to especially love the last part where it says the American main stream media won't report it because they "fawn over ANTIFA." No, they aren't going to cover the story because it isn't true.

It's on Facebook and the liberals are freaking out

Well, apparently the ANTIFA criminal thugs found their match in Russia. They are very comfortable here in the U.S. because they are the "brown shirts" of the Deep State and are protected by very powerful entities. Not so in Russia. I hope they rot in Siberia somewhere living on swill. (I hope it is true, no MSM reports on that one. A lot of sites are publishing the same story from each other though)

Snips from the article:
"130 mostly American Antifa activists have been arrested in Moscow, Russia after violent rioting, provoked by “violent foreign black-clad thugs” broke out in a popular commercial district in the city centre...[...]

"Read my lips
,” Putin said, “Nobody comes to Russia and attacks my people, normal working people on their way to work, in the street like savages....[...]

These people say we have no right to keep them here, even though they came to our land and committed an act of terror. They are saying George Soros will make us release them."

Putin Imprisons 130 US Antifa Activists On ‘Terror Charges’ After Violent Riot – New Politics
FAKE NEWS!

You have to especially love the last part where it says the American main stream media won't report it because they "fawn over ANTIFA." No, they aren't going to cover the story because it isn't true.
Nobody took anything. If you actually read the OP, there is skepticism about the source. Try it again imbecile.

Nobody took anything. If you actually read the OP, there is skepticism about the source. Try it again imbecile.

Says the person that posted in the "Breaking News" section of the forum.

Yes, you did take it hook, line, and sinker... or you are being dishonest. You pick the poison.

:lol:

#fakenews

Far right extremists love authoritarians who crush individual rights

Well, the story is not confirmed, but violent American activists have no right to start street fights in Russia.

US and Canadian and much of Britains media is entirely in bed with the left. It's really just that simple. They put old PRAVDA to shame on any given day.

Yes, you did take it hook, line, and sinker... or you are being dishonest. You pick the poison.
You are trying hard imbecile. Keep at it....:badgrin:

I don't need to try hard. I did what any person with a lick of sense would do. I searched the internet to find if there were any reputable sources carrying this story. There aren't. You posted it in the "Breaking News" section of the forum but now you are saying that the story may not be true...

Nice to know that you conservative are a bunch of fascist supporters. Sad.

Fascist Antifa shitheads or Communist Russian shitheads. They're both the same to me and I have no feelings for either one.

I like you Lewdog. But this will be painful. I have Antifa being a domestic terror group in Russia for almost a decade.

I don't need to try hard. I did what any person with a lick of sense would do. I searched the internet to find if there were any reputable sources carrying this story. There aren't. You posted it in the "Breaking News" section of the forum but now you are saying that the story may not be true...

Radio Free Europe in 2009 good enough to validate the existence of Antifa for you?

Forum List

Back