Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

It is funny, when Russian propaganda machine starts criticizing Ukrainian "democracy" :)
It is extremely funny, when Russian propaganda machine mentions words like "voting" and "electing" in the same sentence :D

But it sure is not funny, when you realize it is the elephants playing and the grass being crushed at the end.......

This is what happens to the societies who are not capable of going through a mindful unification process to become a proper nation. Russia my be playing tough at the moment, but as fragile as the regions she is breaking apart.

In this sense, US, unquestionably, has the upper hand.

That is the reason why Russia is trying to balance the shortcomings of her society with something that has the ability to do so, nuclear power...
Russia is no longer a fledgling 'democracy' if it ever was......the same old communist march against the West is back in play.....with Iran as its partner....

with the traitorous muslim commie as our president there is no hope of the US using its 'upper hand' to stop it.....

"Russia just pushed them back."

That's called "invading" in political terms. But of course, you can call it the way you like it when discussing with your friends at the gym...

"Crimea was returned"

This is called "annexing" in political terms. And again, you have the freedom to use any terms you like.
And bringing up US annexing Hawaii doesn't change anything either.

I think Russian Insider and RT annexed and invaded your mind long ago.
Let me know when you have a framework, rather than pure propaganda...

Your President that you elected just got forcibly ejected from his office and the culprits are Svoboda and Pravy Sector? You bet Crimea went HELP US.

Give me a fucking break. I'm watching this shit on dial up in no where Manitoba and even though my family is from the west I know this is wrong because these people are nazi lovers.

Pardon my french. It upsets me to no end that these Nazis are in charge and my former Prime Minister helped Obama put them in place. Crimea bailed quickly as they should.

You don't know much about the "real" life politics, do you?

Just remember; the elephants dance, and it will be the grass gets crushed.

There is nobody innocent in this. Crimean people would care less about that crook president. So please don't come back at me, pardon my french, with those naif fairy tales. Grow up. Russians are nothing less of a nazi compared to Ukrainians, this is civil war. If you believe otherwise, you are just a child......... a TINY little CHILD indeed...............

Do you even know who the players are? Pravy Sector/ Svoboda the AZOV Battalion.That's just to name a few of them.

And by the way RT has nothing to do with this. I get my information from CBC, BBC, France24 and Der Spiegel. Where do I begin to teach you about the Ukraine especially Western Ukraine.

Because it is quite obvious you are ignorant and I mean that in the true sense of what has happened in the Ukraine.

The Nazi part of the Ukraine that is alive and well.

Haha, the only problem is that; I didn't claim Ukraine is not nazi. It sure is. And Russia is a nazi as well. This is civil war. This is what happens in civil wars. Obviously you are young, never seen one before. I have. There is nobody innocent in this one.

Claiming Russia being innocent, is childish. No different from claiming "West is innocent"...

And, most important than all; did you just say you take your information from "Der Spiegel"?
Not sure what that supposed to mean, but;

Is this the same magazine which was warmongering against Russia, just 2 years ago?
After Russians shot down the MH17...
Der Spiegel is EU, you can look at it as the "EU journal" in fact.

I appreciate your concern of my knowledge
and I mean that in the true sense
but before taking the time to teach me anything
I would go revisit my news sources, if I were you...

Russian lost 27 million people in war with nazism. It was murdered almost in EVERY FAMILY. Claiming Russia as nazi without proofs - it's not a truth or good media mem. It's another reason to find you untalkable and murder you, as any nazi or mad dog...

You threatening to kill me you little russian C UNT!

I could only wish you to tried to do that, only wish................

Your President that you elected just got forcibly ejected from his office and the culprits are Svoboda and Pravy Sector? You bet Crimea went HELP US.

Give me a fucking break. I'm watching this shit on dial up in no where Manitoba and even though my family is from the west I know this is wrong because these people are nazi lovers.

Pardon my french. It upsets me to no end that these Nazis are in charge and my former Prime Minister helped Obama put them in place. Crimea bailed quickly as they should.

You don't know much about the "real" life politics, do you?

Just remember; the elephants dance, and it will be the grass gets crushed.

There is nobody innocent in this. Crimean people would care less about that crook president. So please don't come back at me, pardon my french, with those naif fairy tales. Grow up. Russians are nothing less of a nazi compared to Ukrainians, this is civil war. If you believe otherwise, you are just a child......... a TINY little CHILD indeed...............

Do you even know who the players are? Pravy Sector/ Svoboda the AZOV Battalion.That's just to name a few of them.

And by the way RT has nothing to do with this. I get my information from CBC, BBC, France24 and Der Spiegel. Where do I begin to teach you about the Ukraine especially Western Ukraine.

Because it is quite obvious you are ignorant and I mean that in the true sense of what has happened in the Ukraine.

The Nazi part of the Ukraine that is alive and well.

Haha, the only problem is that; I didn't claim Ukraine is not nazi. It sure is. And Russia is a nazi as well. This is civil war. This is what happens in civil wars. Obviously you are young, never seen one before. I have. There is nobody innocent in this one.

Claiming Russia being innocent, is childish. No different from claiming "West is innocent"...

And, most important than all; did you just say you take your information from "Der Spiegel"?
Not sure what that supposed to mean, but;

Is this the same magazine which was warmongering against Russia, just 2 years ago?
After Russians shot down the MH17...
Der Spiegel is EU, you can look at it as the "EU journal" in fact.

I appreciate your concern of my knowledge
and I mean that in the true sense
but before taking the time to teach me anything
I would go revisit my news sources, if I were you...

Russian lost 27 million people in war with nazism. It was murdered almost in EVERY FAMILY. Claiming Russia as nazi without proofs - it's not a truth or good media mem. It's another reason to find you untalkable and murder you, as any nazi or mad dog...

You threatening to kill me you little russian C UNT!

I could only wish you to tried to do that, only wish................

Me? You? You're mistaken. I'm just trying to mirror affect of words, which you translate from your media. If I'm so bad to be understanding by you - sorry for my unsuccessful try to give you some important (as my view) info :)

Relax, pls...

It is funny, when Russian propaganda machine starts criticizing Ukrainian "democracy" :)
It is extremely funny, when Russian propaganda machine mentions words like "voting" and "electing" in the same sentence :D

But it sure is not funny, when you realize it is the elephants playing and the grass being crushed at the end.......

This is what happens to the societies who are not capable of going through a mindful unification process to become a proper nation. Russia my be playing tough at the moment, but as fragile as the regions she is breaking apart.

That is the reason why Russia is trying to balance the shortcomings of her society with something that has the ability to do so, nuclear power...
Russia is no longer a fledgling 'democracy' if it ever was......the same old communist march against the West is back in play.....with Iran as its partner....

with the traitorous muslim commie as our president there is no hope of the US using its 'upper hand' to stop it.....

What is generally democracy?
"Democracy, or democratic government, is "a system of government in which all the people of a state or polity ... are involved in making decisions about its affairs.."

We, 90% of Russian, WANT to have dictatorship government, headed by Putin. We voted for it. It's our DEMOCRATIC choice. What do you want else, talking about "you must have fledging democracy or some others"??? In fact, you just trying to change Russian dictatorship for US dictatorship, using Doublespeak as tool to hide it... We have a choice from two dictatorship - we chose one, what do you want else?

What is generally democracy?
"Democracy, or democratic government, is "a system of government in which all the people of a state or polity ... are involved in making decisions about its affairs.."

We, 90% of Russian, WANT to have dictatorship government, headed by Putin. We voted for it. It's our DEMOCRATIC choice. What do you want else, talking about "you must have fledging democracy or some others"??? In fact, you just trying to change Russian dictatorship for US dictatorship, using Doublespeak as tool to hide it... We have a choice from two dictatorship - we chose one, what do you want else?

Democracy can only co-exist with LAW

There is no law in Russia
because you have people who are above the law
who can dictate the law as they wish

therefore;
there is no democracy in Russia
not even a glimpse of it....

90%, funny...
There is a famous saying in Russia:
"The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything..."
You should know this better than I do
And I bet you do..............

therefore;

90%, funny...
"The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything..."

Yes, you're right, but who dont's have? What you can tell me, btw, about Hillary - why he still walking at freedom, with such set of crimes? :)

So, in Russia we have the same persons too. For example - Navalny, a leader of "opposition" - he is prooved thief and swindler, but still at freedom!!! So, some US ambassadors think, they don't need to keep russian laws too...

It's a reason, why a lot of people here like a Stalin. Under a Stalin rule it was really one law for all... And, also, under a rule of a lot of Tzars...

It's not a Stalin's words. It's a words of Bazhanov, traitor and migrant, lived in France and wrote anti-soviet literature... There are no any proofs of Stalin told something similar...

Usually outside USSR people don't know, what was real totalitarism, we had. It was a VERY documented system, as I understand, much more documented, than any state in world. So, now we have a lot of documents, which can show us, how it was, close to truth...

therefore;

90%, funny...

Yes, you're right, but who dont's have? What you can tell me, btw, about Hillary - why he still walking at freedom, with such set of crimes? :)

So, in Russia we have the same persons too. For example - Navalny, a leader of "opposition" - he is prooved thief and swindler, but still at freedom!!! So, some US ambassadors think, they don't need to keep russian laws too...

It's a reason, why a lot of people here like a Stalin. Under a Stalin rule it was really one law for all... And, also, under a rule of a lot of Tzars...

It's not a Stalin's words. It's a words of Bazhanov, traitor and migrant, lived in France and wrote anti-soviet literature... There are no any proofs of Stalin told something similar...

Usually outside USSR people don't know, what was real totalitarism, we had. It was a VERY documented system, as I understand, much more documented, than any state in world. So, now we have a lot of documents, which can show us, how it was, close to truth...

Wanna see something cool?

This is Omar Sheriff as Peter the Great of Russia :D

And Putin is not Peter
Not even close.
He is BAD for Russia...

therefore;

90%, funny...

And Putin is not Peter
Not even close.
He is BAD for Russia...

Ha-ha, it's a kitsch with a lot of fact mistakes... :) But so charming, thanks for good movie for weekend :))))))))

Maybe, Putin is not so good. Look - he released Khodorkovsky - another criminal, murderer - by political motives... WHY? And now he want to catch Khodor again - by Interpol. Where's logic?

But who can be better than Putin now? We don't have persons like Peter these days...

Maybe, Putin is not so good. Look - he released Khodorkovsky - another criminal, murderer - by political motives... WHY? And now he want to catch Khodor again - by Interpol. Where's logic?

Compare now.

Russia: Khodorkovsky was (and still is) a crook and they put him in prison.
USA: Hillary Clinton is a crook, all the country knows about that, but she's free and running for a President.

Compare now.

Russia: Khodorkovsky was (and still is) a crook and they put him in prison.
USA: Hillary Clinton is a crook, all the country knows about that, but she's free and running for a President.

Yeah, Khodor. at least, WAS in prison... Being sewing mittens.. :)

therefore;

90%, funny...

And Putin is not Peter
Not even close.
He is BAD for Russia...

Ha-ha, it's a kitsch with a lot of fact mistakes... :) But so charming, thanks for good movie for weekend :))))))))

But who can be better than Putin now? We don't have persons like Peter these days...

Of course you don't have any alternatives than Putin, and do you know why that is?

Because he doesn't let any alternatives.

Tell me, what would happen to you if you openly criticized Putin in Russia?
Let me answer you; you get jailed.

Anybody who oppose him, will end up in jail.

He is dangerous, and not because of his ideas or policies or because he is a dictator,
it is because he will prevent anything better to happen to Russia, with all his power,
He wants Russia for himself...

therefore;

90%, funny...

And Putin is not Peter
Not even close.
He is BAD for Russia...

Of course you don't have any alternatives than Putin, and do you know why that is?

Because he doesn't let any alternatives.

:) Nickolay II also tried to forbid Lenin's activity, so what? It's not a reason. Good guy will always find a way. Because it's a leadership of a country, not a videogame :)))

Tell me, what would happen to you if you openly criticized Putin in Russia?
Let me answer you; you get jailed.
Anybody who oppose him, will end up in jail.

:)) In Putin's Russia, it seems, anybody, who oppose Putin, takes a ticket to eternal freedom instead of crimes! Navalny - thief! Khodorkovsky - murderer! They all are damned free!

He is dangerous, and not because of his ideas or policies or because he is a dictator,
it is because he will prevent anything better to happen to Russia, with all his power,
He wants Russia for himself...

He? He is a moderator, doing hell know what. What is he awaiting, till NATO concentrate armors at Russia borders? What he doing, when nazi performing ethnic cleansings in... not in - ON(!) Ukraine? You absolutely don't know anything about it except old propaganda... Come here, to live in Russia 2-3 months and see, what's happen around! :)

Forum List

Back