Putin foils zionists plan in syria.

A conspiracy dweeb and a Jew hater too? You suck twice as much as I originally thought.

wrong as always kid.coming from a kid troll and a conspiracy deniar that really hurts.:lol:

according to the logic of the trolls like Toto,Ghook and The "BOY" this guy in this video talking is a jew hater for speaking out against zionists jews.:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel isn't funding the muslim brotherhood in Syria, obama is. Which makes us the bad guys and both Russia and China the good guys for telling obama to go sit in a corner.

Karl Heinrich Marx was born on 5 May 1818 at 664 Brückergasse in Trier, a town located in the Kingdom of Prussia's Province of the Lower Rhine. His ancestry was Ashkenazi Jewish, with his paternal line having supplied the rabbis of Trier since 1723, a role that had been taken up by his own grandfather, Meier Halevi Marx.

Karl Marx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hey Sunni.....did it say he had 3 zany grand kids?.....just wonderin....

Israel isn't funding the muslim brotherhood in Syria, obama is. Which makes us the bad guys and both Russia and China the good guys for telling obama to go sit in a corner.

Answer my question, if Romney gets elected and supports the rebels will they stay al Qaeda?

And the aid to Muslim Brotherhood is the peace treaty agreement

Answer my question, if Romney gets elected and supports the rebels will they stay al Qaeda?

I don't know what Romney will do. I can see, plainly, that supporting the terrorist rebels has kept this civil war going much longer than it needed to go. Had the muslim brotherhood and their al quaeda fighters not received western aid, Assad would have put the rebellion down long ago. Instead our idiot presidebt started some sort of proxy fight with Russia who intends to protect its Assad maintained military base in Tarsus.

I would certainly hope that Romney would not be so foolish. If he puts someone of knowledge and intelligence in office as Secretary of State, like John Bolton we would not make these first grade mistakes.

I don't know what Romney will do. I can see, plainly, that supporting the terrorist rebels has kept this civil war going much longer than it needed to go. Had the muslim brotherhood and their al quaeda fighters not received western aid, Assad would have put the rebellion down long ago. Instead our idiot presidebt started some sort of proxy fight with Russia who intends to protect its Assad maintained military base in Tarsus.

I would certainly hope that Romney would not be so foolish. If he puts someone of knowledge and intelligence in office as Secretary of State, like John Bolton we would not make these first grade mistakes.

Muslims brotherhood and their alqaeda fighters? Wtf are you talking about?
Your a liar, when Romney supports the rebels youre gonna claim his a hero and Romney has to keep the aid to Egypt since its part if the peace agreement or Israel would get angry at Romney

Your a liar, when Romney supports the rebels youre gonna claim his a hero and Romney has to keep the aid to Egypt since its part if the peace agreement or Israel would get angry at Romney

I would HOPE that Romney gets better advice from non-muslims that obama got from muslim brotherhood advisors like Huma Abedin. If Romney abides by a treaty with Egypt it is probably because a treaty has the same force and effect as the Constitution. I would also hope that Israel lets that nuclear bomb pointed at the Aswan Dam go and puts Cairo under several feet of water.

I would HOPE that Romney gets better advice from non-muslims that obama got from muslim brotherhood advisors like Huma Abedin. If Romney abides by a treaty with Egypt it is probably because a treaty has the same force and effect as the Constitution. I would also hope that Israel lets that nuclear bomb pointed at the Aswan Dam go and puts Cairo under several feet of water.

You fucking sicko pig are advocating murder of millions of Egyptians? Israel matters to you that match? Are you American? Nuke Egypt? Seriously? Youre mental

Best post on this thread.:clap2:

cool to see someone who is not a sheople come on for a change.

Kudos to Putin for standing up to the western zionists here in america and in Israel.The Israel and our government in america, uses guns and launchs bombs engaging in murder and tell the world they are the good guys while THE BAD GUYS,Russia and China seek diplomacy and open diologue.

Better not try and start in Syria what you did in Libya Israel and UNited States or you can count on nuclear war. Obama for all his faults-believe me I cant stand this fraud of a president,got to give him credit,he has as of right now at least,resisted the zionists to launch a war against Syria.Could be he realises the consequences if he does so.

Putin Foils The Jews In Syria | Real Jew News
Interesting

Kudos to Putin for standing up to the western zionists here in america and in Israel.The Israel and our government in america, uses guns and launchs bombs engaging in murder and tell the world they are the good guys while THE BAD GUYS,Russia and China seek diplomacy and open diologue.

Better not try and start in Syria what you did in Libya Israel and UNited States or you can count on nuclear war. Obama for all his faults-believe me I cant stand this fraud of a president,got to give him credit,he has as of right now at least,resisted the zionists to launch a war against Syria.Could be he realises the consequences if he does so.

Putin Foils The Jews In Syria | Real Jew News

Wow you are just plain old retarded and I didn't even read a word of the post!

see thats WHY "YOU" are the retarded one,you only see what you WANT to see and dont want to know the truth that the zionists of Israel are mass murderers.:rolleyes::lmao::itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back