Putin exposes US plan to destroy Syria via fake attacks

So now we are on the rebels side, ISIS?

penny----you exhibit a one dimensional mind------what does
"on the rebels side" mean. Isis is not the same as "the rebels"---
It is clear that no decent person supports ASSAD

The rebels in Syria commit atrocities just like ISIS does, so they might as well be ISIS. They behead children, too.

I believe it was the rebels or ISIS behind the chemical cloud. Perhaps a Russian or Syrian airstrike blew up the containers the poison was in.

???? Assad had a storage of poison gases ------a Russian or Syria airstrike on
"something" blew up the storage-------so the poisoning was the work of the rebels? your theory does not make sense. The rebels "might as well be isis" -----because according to you they ALSO commit atrocities? So why not
insist they are the followers of POL POT? maybe they are BOKO HARAM?
How about you try a tiny modicum of logic

Gf, I've been following this thing for two years. I already know the score and it's NOT what the warmongering AP publishes, ok?

Here have some info to catch up:

Turkey likely to have used Chemical Weapons in Syria

Syria: Suspected gas attack reportedly kills dozens - CNN.com <<"Official AP narrative" <<BS

At least 72 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria <<Fox news spin on the AP narrative, here's a quote from it:

"The Syrian Coalition, an opposition group based outside the country, said government planes carried out the airstrike on Khan Sheikhoun, south of the city of Idlib, the provincial capital."

Got that? The rebels claim it was government planes. I'm sure their word is ever so trustworthy. :rolleyes:

Who has chemical weapons again? Looks like Turkey, the rebels, and ISIS to me. There's no doubt that some of the same fighters have bounced back and forth between Libya and Syria.

Libyan rebels discover Gaddafi's chemical weapons

Saddam-Era Chemical Weapons Now Under ISIS Control: Reports

Who really gassed the Kurds?

Tony Blair: 'Gaddafi deal prevented Isis getting chemical weapons'

So don't believe everything the AP publishes, they lie and have an agenda. Assad had no reason to use chemical weapons at that time, the rebels, ISIS, and Turkey did.

It could have been Turkey, the rebels, or ISIS just as easily as Assad.

ASSAD has chemical weapons-------Isis has no actual place IN SYRIA to which they can transport them and store them-------ASSAD OWNS SYRIA-----Isis is intruders. The very best ISIS can do is take control of some of the stuff that SADDAM left behind-----assuming he did leave some behind before getting it
over to his fellow Baathist ASSAD

Because no way people with college-level chemistry skills signed up for ISIS, right? :flameth:

penny----you exhibit a one dimensional mind------what does
"on the rebels side" mean. Isis is not the same as "the rebels"---
It is clear that no decent person supports ASSAD

The rebels in Syria commit atrocities just like ISIS does, so they might as well be ISIS. They behead children, too.

I believe it was the rebels or ISIS behind the chemical cloud. Perhaps a Russian or Syrian airstrike blew up the containers the poison was in.

???? Assad had a storage of poison gases ------a Russian or Syria airstrike on
"something" blew up the storage-------so the poisoning was the work of the rebels? your theory does not make sense. The rebels "might as well be isis" -----because according to you they ALSO commit atrocities? So why not
insist they are the followers of POL POT? maybe they are BOKO HARAM?
How about you try a tiny modicum of logic

Gf, I've been following this thing for two years. I already know the score and it's NOT what the warmongering AP publishes, ok?

Here have some info to catch up:

Turkey likely to have used Chemical Weapons in Syria

Syria: Suspected gas attack reportedly kills dozens - CNN.com <<"Official AP narrative" <<BS

At least 72 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria <<Fox news spin on the AP narrative, here's a quote from it:

"The Syrian Coalition, an opposition group based outside the country, said government planes carried out the airstrike on Khan Sheikhoun, south of the city of Idlib, the provincial capital."

Got that? The rebels claim it was government planes. I'm sure their word is ever so trustworthy. :rolleyes:

Who has chemical weapons again? Looks like Turkey, the rebels, and ISIS to me. There's no doubt that some of the same fighters have bounced back and forth between Libya and Syria.

Libyan rebels discover Gaddafi's chemical weapons

Saddam-Era Chemical Weapons Now Under ISIS Control: Reports

Who really gassed the Kurds?

Tony Blair: 'Gaddafi deal prevented Isis getting chemical weapons'

So don't believe everything the AP publishes, they lie and have an agenda. Assad had no reason to use chemical weapons at that time, the rebels, ISIS, and Turkey did.

It could have been Turkey, the rebels, or ISIS just as easily as Assad.

ASSAD has chemical weapons-------Isis has no actual place IN SYRIA to which they can transport them and store them-------ASSAD OWNS SYRIA-----Isis is intruders. The very best ISIS can do is take control of some of the stuff that SADDAM left behind-----assuming he did leave some behind before getting it
over to his fellow Baathist ASSAD

Because no way people with college-level chemistry skills signed up for ISIS, right? :flameth:

So Mad Dog said if they use chemical weapons they are going to pay a very very stiff price, expect another chemical weapon attack and not by Assad.

even if some of the ISIS people can make chemical weapons----they need the labs and the raw materials and a place to story them and the vehicles to carry them----
THE SYRIAN ARMY is far better equipped and has used chemicals and bombs
specifically on civilian populations-----before. There is not enough information to
make a definite conclusion

Forum List

Back