Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 MILLION To CLINTON Campaign

I’m not a Democrat, you ridiculous clown.

I just expect my president to side with his own intelligence agency over Russia.

The problem is that it isn't Trump's own intelligence agency that says the Russians did it, it's Mueller (and Comey, Brennan, Clapper etc.)... without showing any evidence... so why should he go along with Hillary's version of what happened?

:banana:
Bullshit. The US intelligence community overwhelmingly agrees that Russia interfered in our elections. And anyway, the POTUS should never stand with a foreign govt over his own country

Yes we know that's rubbish you mentally ill deviants are told to run around parroting; you sucked on the bong too long and a lot of other deviants beat you here already. Go back and find the next fake news rubbish to parrot; you're too late here.

"For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.

It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them."

"Who is Bill Browder?

Browder is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.

But Browder surrendered his U.S. citizenship and moved to the UK to avoid U.S. tax charges.

Bill Browder’s grandfather was head of the Communist Party USA."

Putin: U.S. Intel Agents Funneled $400 MILLION To CLINTON Campaign

Putin meets Trump then makes claims like this.

Er...... sounds like a play.

You never meet anybody, and say stupid shit constantly.

...Hillary is the queen-bee of the deep state and her drones are hopefully going down.

The most qualified psycho princess in history was meant to be the queen-bee but somehow the deep state managed to screw up her coronation....

And now they have a serious problem controlling the very stable orange genius in chief who doesn't seem to agree that a new cold war is good for business

:alcoholic:

Putin made Obama and Hillary look like the buffoons they are, is all. The sociopaths that have lined up behind their criminal syndicate are already breaking up into assorted cells of lunatics, they won't be a Party in a couple more years, so no worries.

Su8aWUo.png

Hey look it's a greedy commie
He's a commie, but likes his own money so much he gave up citizenship to refuse to pay taxes.
I thought democrats wanted to pay their fair share?
and while the $400 million is a joke, he did donate seven figures to democrats.

I’m not a Democrat, you ridiculous clown.

I just expect my president to side with his own intelligence agency over Russia.

The problem is that it isn't Trump's own intelligence agency that says the Russians did it, it's Mueller (and Comey, Brennan, Clapper etc.)... without showing any evidence... so why should he go along with Hillary's version of what happened?

:banana:
Bullshit. The US intelligence community overwhelmingly agrees that Russia interfered in our elections. And anyway, the POTUS should never stand with a foreign govt over his own country

Yes we know that's rubbish you mentally ill deviants are told to run around parroting; you sucked on the bong too long and a lot of other deviants beat you here already. Go back and find the next fake news rubbish to parrot; you're too late here.
Fail

Bullshit. The US intelligence community overwhelmingly agrees that Russia interfered in our elections.

Indeed, all 17 'intelligence' agencies agreed it was a slam dunk

Now, watch this drive.....
And anyway, the POTUS should never stand with a foreign govt over his own country

I sincerely hope the most qualified psycho princess and her warmongering deep state minions don't represent your country, that would be... Sad!

:coffee:

Bullshit. The US intelligence community overwhelmingly agrees that Russia interfered in our elections.

Indeed, all 17 'intelligence' agencies agreed it was a slam dunk

Now, watch this drive.....
And anyway, the POTUS should never stand with a foreign govt over his own country

I sincerely hope the most qualified psycho princess and her warmongering deep state minions don't represent your country, that would be... Sad!

:coffee:

Maybe a thread on how the IMF deliberately ruined the Russian economic recovery from Yeltsin on would be an interesting topic to cover, since all these dumb kids and dope-addled stoners and deviants seem to think only Russians will have interests in U.S. election outcomes. Obviously a lot of these parrots don't have a clue about how Putin got to take over in the first place. It is one of the clearest cases of the U.S. shooting itself in the foot in modern history, a sad result of Wall Street Worship that is busy hollowing out the economies of a lot of other countries, including the U.S., via the 'Globalism' scam.

"For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.

It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them."

"Who is Bill Browder?

Browder is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.

But Browder surrendered his U.S. citizenship and moved to the UK to avoid U.S. tax charges.

Bill Browder’s grandfather was head of the Communist Party USA."

Putin: U.S. Intel Agents Funneled $400 MILLION To CLINTON Campaign
No one could possibly be dumb enough to believe something so stupid.

You have to prove where money came from.

I know any Republican who quoted this story was only making a joke. To believe something this tarted, you would have to BE a joke.

Forum List

Back