Putin Backs Assad

Your rambling does not answer the question as to why the Syrian Christians serve in the Syrian military mostly as officers.

Sure it explains--for anyone with a brain. They serve because it is an opportunity to make a living ------and in some cases they serve in order to try to ameliorate the filth
that Baathist shit meets out to Christians..
Jews have been doing it for more than 1000
years. Maimonides did not act as personal
physician to Salaadin because he loved muslim rule------he did it to save people from the filth and stink of shit like you (he left writings)

The Syrian Christians serve as military officers in the Syrian military because they are patriotic Syrians and support the secular Baathist agenda.

bullshit. They serve in the military out of personal ambition. Military service is an OPPORTUNITY in every society----for many people it is just about the ONLY available opportunity

Christian Syrians are among the wealthiest Syrians, just as the Christians were in Palestine. You don't know what you are talking about. I know more about the Arab world than you will ever learn Rosie. I started learning about Arabs when my dad (U.S. Army) was with the military attache' office in Tunis at the age of 10.

how do you know what I know? I am fully aware of the fact that Christians in Syria are wealthier than muslims and also better educated. They have also been LEAVING for decades. What point are you trying to make other than your misperception that you "know" something. In fact,,, you are kinda clueless

As I said, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about the Arab world. It is you who are clueless.

Sure it explains--for anyone with a brain. They serve because it is an opportunity to make a living ------and in some cases they serve in order to try to ameliorate the filth
that Baathist shit meets out to Christians..
Jews have been doing it for more than 1000
years. Maimonides did not act as personal
physician to Salaadin because he loved muslim rule------he did it to save people from the filth and stink of shit like you (he left writings)

The Syrian Christians serve as military officers in the Syrian military because they are patriotic Syrians and support the secular Baathist agenda.

bullshit. They serve in the military out of personal ambition. Military service is an OPPORTUNITY in every society----for many people it is just about the ONLY available opportunity

Christian Syrians are among the wealthiest Syrians, just as the Christians were in Palestine. You don't know what you are talking about. I know more about the Arab world than you will ever learn Rosie. I started learning about Arabs when my dad (U.S. Army) was with the military attache' office in Tunis at the age of 10.

how do you know what I know? I am fully aware of the fact that Christians in Syria are wealthier than muslims and also better educated. They have also been LEAVING for decades. What point are you trying to make other than your misperception that you "know" something. In fact,,, you are kinda clueless

As I said, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about the Arab world. It is you who are clueless.

yes-----you said that ------you expressed your stupidity

Fellow posters------military service is compulsory in both Jordan and in Syria. Just about every Syrian and Jordanian I know in
the USA got out of it with bribery------both Christian and muslim ....not everyone can bribe their way out of it

Jordan no longer has mandatory service. It was dropped a few years back.

Oh good-----Christians will not longer have to bribe their way out

Two can play your game. You are stupidity personified.

what game----it is you who DECIDED that you
"forgot" more than I ever knew of the "arab world" <<<< whatever you imagine that to be. To be sure your "game" stinks

Russia says it has killed several leaders of ISIS...

Russian Air Force Strikes Islamic State Leaders in Syria
Dec 31, 2015 -- Russia's defense ministry says it has killed several leaders of the Islamic State group outside their stronghold of Raqqa in Syria.
The ministry said Wednesday that it received a tip-off from the Syrian opposition last week about an upcoming meeting of IS leaders outside Raqqa, and kept the area under surveillance for two days before an Su-34 bomber attacked the meeting place. The date of the strike was not disclosed.

su-34-russian-600x400.jpg

Russian Sukhoi Su-34 fighter jet​

Russia is a staunch ally of President Bashar Assad, and it has been accused of using its air force operation in Syria which began in September in order to prop up Assad.

The defense ministry said it is cooperating with unidentified "representatives of patriotic opposition forces" who have been providing Moscow with potential targets in Syria.

Russian Air Force Strikes Islamic State Leaders in Syria | Military.com

what game----it is you who DECIDED that you
"forgot" more than I ever knew of the "arab world" <<<< whatever you imagine that to be. To be sure your "game" stinks

I can smell your stench over the internet ether.

Russia says it has killed several leaders of ISIS...

Russian Air Force Strikes Islamic State Leaders in Syria
Dec 31, 2015 -- Russia's defense ministry says it has killed several leaders of the Islamic State group outside their stronghold of Raqqa in Syria.
The ministry said Wednesday that it received a tip-off from the Syrian opposition last week about an upcoming meeting of IS leaders outside Raqqa, and kept the area under surveillance for two days before an Su-34 bomber attacked the meeting place. The date of the strike was not disclosed.

su-34-russian-600x400.jpg

Russian Sukhoi Su-34 fighter jet​

Russia is a staunch ally of President Bashar Assad, and it has been accused of using its air force operation in Syria which began in September in order to prop up Assad.

The defense ministry said it is cooperating with unidentified "representatives of patriotic opposition forces" who have been providing Moscow with potential targets in Syria.

Russian Air Force Strikes Islamic State Leaders in Syria | Military.com

Su-34 is a very interesting aircraft. It has large frame so it can carry heavy payload making it an ideal bomber. Its aerodynamics is quite agile making it an ideal fighter. Its frame is very well reinforced so it can act as a ground attack aircraft as well. It is a multi-role aircraft in a true sense.

Forum List

Back