Putin aims to Divide and Conquer

I accept you have nothing more to say to me about Putin.
I am encouraged that people in Europe are on to him.

Putin's approval rating is higher than of any EU-Puppet, dude.

You just make statements, but cannot support your statements with any facts.
You engage in circular reasoning, and that is boring and annoying.
I understand how annoying it can be for you when people disagree with you.
By annexing Crimea, supporting Russian-speaking rebels in eastern Ukraine, and by supplying the BUK missile that killed scores of Dutch families on board a civilian aircraft, Putin had become the bogeyman for Europeans. We are watching him very closely.

Eloy
By annexing Crimea, supporting Russian-speaking rebels in eastern Ukraine, and by supplying the BUK missile that killed scores of Dutch families on board a civilian aircraft, Putin had become the bogeyman for Europeans. We are watching him very closely.

You just repeat your old BS like a bot that was programmed to spew anti Russian hate propaganda.

1. The Crimean Republic had a special status within the Ukraine, this republic had the right to separate from the Ukrainian state, that was written in the Ukrainian constitution.

2. The Ukrainian constitution was abolished by the Junta, which was on the payroll of the Obama administration. The lying media wined about the so-called " hacking" of American election (speak about exposing of the crimes, committed by Killary, which was supposedly done by Russians), but did not mind the direct support of illegal and violent power transition from the elected Ukrainian government to the Junta.

Ukrainian constitution clearly defined such power transition as illegal.

3. Crimean population just used their constitutional right and voted for a separation from the ex-Ukrainian state, destroyed by the Junta, and asked for reunification with Russia.

Russian parliament accepted this request.

4. All Ukrainians are Russian-Speaking, more than 90% speak Russian more fluently, than Ukrainian. It is idiotic to imply that the Ukrainian freedom fighters are the only Russian-Speakers in the ex-Ukraine.

5. If the Russian state really helped the Freedom Fighters in New Russia, they would have already expelled the Junta from Kiev.

6. The story with BUG is just a conspiracy theory, and Ukrainian authorities are responsible for the death of passengers, because they guided the plane through a dangerous war zone.

7. Putin is more popular among the Normies in the West, than their own leaders, who are just corrupt puppets on the payroll of Globalists.

No wonder that for these corrupt politicians Putin and Trump are "bogeymen".

But who cares?

The lying media of the corrupt establishment is losing its power.

BTW, you ignored my questions, so I will repeat them:

1. Do you speak Russian?

2. Were you able to locate Crimea on the map 10 years ago?

3. Are you yourself ready to die in WWIII, or do you hope that others would have to die, to satisfy your irrational anti-Russian hatred?

Instead of repeating your old BS, just answer these simple questions.

Thank you!

Fear-mongering. Russia is a good partner.
President Assad of Syria would agree with you.
Everyone agrees. We had good relationship until the US regime and its Europuppets decided to overthrow an democratically elected government in the Ukraine only because it refused to sign the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement.
You are not being accurate. Free Europe out from under the thumb of Moscau was joining the EU and benefiting greatly with outright grants and generous loans from the Eutopean Investment Bank for infrastructure renovation after decades of neglect under communism. The people of Ukraine were moving on application for EU membership and had entered into the Ukraine-European Union Association Agreement treaty which was destined to bring Ukraine closer to Europe. Vladimir Putin did not like the idea of the EU being right up against the Russian border and the then incumbent President of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych refused to sign the treaty, sparking a revolution.
You are entirely controlled by regime media. Corrupt Nazi Ukraine is chronically broke and mad.

Here are some news for you:

Politics:
Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

With terrorist acts, Ukrainian regime cuts off power supply to Crimea

Shatterpated Ukrainian regime puts incompatible US fuel rods into largest European power plant

Ukraine: 730.000 fled to Russia

Ukraine: Regime´s masked Nazi mob storms protest camp, organizer expelled from country

Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Are the Most Dangerous in Europe

Ukraine honors nationalist whose troops killed 50,000 Jews

Top Ukraine official backs idea 'to help ISIS take revenge on Russian soldiers in Syria’

Economy:
PressTV-46 Ukraine banks declared bankrupt

Military:
Jewish Voice

Western Backed Ukainan Army Shelled Chemical Plant For Weeks,releasing Dangerous Chemicals,radiation

Kiev boasts of "organized withdrawal" from Debaltsevo

Ukranie pledges autonomy to rebellious east

dea4t2pr.jpg

"EU extension team East"

ukraine-isis.jpg

Ukraine-ISIS association demonstration

One of those guys' rifle is pointed right at the guy next to him's head.

I realize current Ukraine leaders are Nazis.

I don’t get it. The crucial point for what? That all Veliko-Russian rulers have a right on territory of all Ancient Rus even after the Rurik dynasty ceased to exist there?

The Russian Tsars were Rulers of all Russian lands, not only of Veliko-Russia. And yes, this was not questioned by any Russians, be it Malo-Russians, Belo-Russians or Veliko-Russians (Царь Всея Руси).
So the only legitimisation the Ukrainian state in its old Soviet boarders had was the decrees of bloody Communist dictators.

That is not a very good moral position, is it?

At the time of falling of the Russian Empire a national question was one of the most important ones...

The only "national question" that existed in the Russian Empire was the JQ.
American Banksters made from this question a greater question.

I have a feeling that Bolsheviks simply followed the saying “If you can’t stop a process – take the lead in it”.
Creating national soviet republics was an attempt to do that.

BS, if that was the case, the Bolsheviks could do without the money of American banksters and without Chinese sadists.

At Odessa the Cheka tied White officers to planks and slowly fed them into furnaces or tanks of boiling water; in Kharkiv, scalpings and hand-flayings were commonplace: the skin was peeled off victims' hands to produce "gloves"; the Voronezh Cheka rolled naked people around in barrels studded internally with nails; victims were crucified or stoned to death at Dnipropetrovsk; the Cheka at Kremenchuk impaled members of the clergy and buried alive rebelling peasants; in Orel, water was poured on naked prisoners bound in the winter streets until they became living ice statues; in Kiev, Chinese Cheka detachments placed rats in iron tubes sealed at one end with wire netting and the other placed against the body of a prisoner, with the tubes being heated until the rats gnawed through the victim's body in an effort to escape.[28]
Red Terror - Wikipedia

In his book Between Red and White, Leon Trotsky makes sarcastic reference to the charge that the Soviets held Petrograd and Moscow "by the aid of 'Lettish, Chinese, German and Bashkir regiments'".[22]

The Red Army commander Iona Yakir headed a Chinese detachment guarding Lenin and Trotsky. Later he headed a regiment made up of volunteer Chinese workers, which achieved distinction in battle when the Red Army heavily defeated (temporarily) Romanian troops in February 1918 during the Romanian occupation of Bessarabia.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe.../300px-WhiteArmyPropagandaPosterOfTrotsky.jpg

1919 White Army propaganda poster. Chinese soldiers wearing braids and blue-gold uniforms are depicted executing a prisoner and shoveling bones.

And who do you consider as separatists? Those who began to call themselves Ukrainians rather than Malo-Russians?

Yes.

A friendly neighbor? It is hardly possible to do that in the current situation.

Yes, of course. The Junta, supported by Soros and Obama's administration, like the "Fuck-the-EU-Nuland" (I hope she will be imprisoned under Trump's administration) and installed in Kiev killed too many civilians in New Russia, destroyed the infrastructure.

Somebody, who believes that these Regions will peacefully return into Ukrainian state, are idiots.

The same with the Crimean Peninsula, the population of this region will fight to the last man. The reunification with Russia was peaceful, but if Ukraine wants to get these lands back, the Junta would have to commit even more atrocities, they will have to cleanse this land from its native population

Some warmongers in this thread already mentioned German lands in East Europe that were ethnically cleansed from Germans.

These atrocities against civilians are not mentioned a lot in the lying media.

It does not matter who is President in Russia, Crimean Peninsula is part of Russian history.

If you want to take this land away from Russia you have to fight WWIII and commit atrocities against civilians, ethnically cleans the territory from its native population, like the winners did with German civilians after WWII.

Do you really believe that EU or USA are ready to start WWIII, and that the population of these countries is ready to sacrifice so much?

BTW, if you speak Russian, you can read Russian media an find out that most Russians do not take all these threats of EU, USA or Nato seriously.

They call Europe "Incontinent Gayropa".

They see decadent and senile population, a collapsing culture that is not even able to protect their own boarders.

Do you really believe that you can fight the Russian bear in its own lair with gay cowboys?

:D

What are the American soldiers going to die for?

For the rights to have gay pride parades and the right for sexual deviants to use the bathrooms of girls? Do you not understand that if there will be a big war, you have to mobilise a lot of people, mercenaries will not do the job.

The Baltic states, Poland, and Ukraine (if it will manage to survive) will have mostly anti-Russian stance in the foreseeable future at least.

EU is forcing Poland to take refugees, Poland refuses. EU will react with sanctions. If the Catholic Poland refuses to accept the LGBT agenda, like gay weddings in their Catholic churches or lesson about the pleasures of homosexuality in the primary school, there will be more sanctions against Poland.

And Polish elite will then have to listen to their own people, or to their globalist masters. That could end in a civil war.

They will do the same with the Ukraine.

The Baltic States are literally dying, they do not have any natural increase of population, they have a few young people and an astronomical suicide rate for such small ethnic groups.

The "World Government" will force the marionettes in these lands to take refugees from the Third World, you can ethnically destroy these Baltic States in one year.

And do not forget, most Poles have already visited London, they have heard about the rape of Brits by the Migrants, they are not very fond of the "enrichment" that the Globalist banksters are going to force upon them.

Many Ukrainians, who have already visited London or Paris, can imagine how KIev will look in a couple of decades, if they become part of the "free world".

So I think that the future will be not like you have pictured it, and nobody knows how long Globalists can push their unnatural agenda.

The most efficient weapon of Globalists was their lying media, but this weapon does not work any more.

The election in the USA seems to be the turning point in human history, though some people just cannot get it.

Awesome! There's Russian trolls here! :beer: What's the propaganda of the day, comrade? :badgrin: You have 2 prototype planes vs a fleet of F-16s? :D

I am neither a Russian nor a troll.

I am just a good educated European who speaks 6 European languages, including Russian, and who does not support the anti-Russian hate propaganda, which is detrimental to the best interest of all white Christians.

Neo-Commie-Globalists send their "Comrades" into forums to instigate another fratricidal war among the white Christians.

Ukrainian nationalists are today playing the role of "useful idiots", like it was the case with Poles before WWII, which was only in the interest of international banksters.

ALL white Christians were de facto losers in the unnecessary WWII (they are losing their countries today due to WWII), and WWIII will be the last nail into the coffin of white Christian civilization.

The pro-globalist anti-Christian shills have today big difficulties to stampede the white Christians into another fratricidal war.

Their lying media became ineffective, that is why so many pro-globalist trolls and shills are vomiting their anti-Russian hate propaganda 7/24 into so many forums.

It is obvious that these war mongers get paid for their hate propaganda, but they are inefficient, because they are badly educated and do not even know what they are talking about.

Decent and intelligent people do not prostitute themselves for a couple of shekels, paid by Soros & Co.

Last edited:
I am neither a Russian nor a troll.

I am just a good educated European who speaks 6 European languages, including Russian, and who does not support the anti-Russian hate propaganda, which is detrimental to the best interest of all white Christians.

Neo-Commie-Globalists send their "Comrades" into forums to instigate another fratricidal war among the white Christians.

Ukrainian nationalists are today playing the role of "useful idiots", like it was the case with Poles before WWII, which was only in the interest of international banksters.

ALL white Christians were de facto losers in the unnecessary WWII (they are losing their countries today due to WWII), and WWIII will be the last nail into the coffin of white Christian civilization.

The pro-globalist anti-Christian shills have today big difficulties to stampede the white Christians into another fratricidal war.

Their lying media became ineffective, that is why so many pro-globalist trolls and shills are vomiting their anti-Russian hate propaganda 7/24 into so many forums.

It is obvious that these war mongers get paid for their hate propaganda, but they are inefficient, because they are badly educated and do not even know what they are talking about.

Decent and intelligent people do not prostitute themselves for a couple of shekels, paid by Soros & Co.

Mmhhmm. But The Russian Oligarchs pay better, huh?
:badgrin: What are these 6 languages you speak? I only speak 2. I can understand and communicate in others, though.

You do not even deny that you are paid for your 7/24 activity?

:)

No, Russian oligarchs do not pay me, and they probably do not care, they are in most cases sell outs.

You do not even deny that you are paid for your 7/24 activity?

:)

No, Russian oligarchs do not pay me, and they probably do not care, they are in most cases sell outs.
I'm so sorry for your trouble.
Eloy

You just repeat your old BS like a bot that was programmed to spew anti Russian hate propaganda.

1. The Crimean Republic had a special status within the Ukraine, this republic had the right to separate from the Ukrainian state, that was written in the Ukrainian constitution.

2. The Ukrainian constitution was abolished by the Junta, which was on the payroll of the Obama administration. The lying media wined about the so-called " hacking" of American election (speak about exposing of the crimes, committed by Killary, which was supposedly done by Russians), but did not mind the direct support of illegal and violent power transition from the elected Ukrainian government to the Junta.

Ukrainian constitution clearly defined such power transition as illegal.

3. Crimean population just used their constitutional right and voted for a separation from the ex-Ukrainian state, destroyed by the Junta, and asked for reunification with Russia.

Russian parliament accepted this request.

4. All Ukrainians are Russian-Speaking, more than 90% speak Russian more fluently, than Ukrainian. It is idiotic to imply that the Ukrainian freedom fighters are the only Russian-Speakers in the ex-Ukraine.

5. If the Russian state really helped the Freedom Fighters in New Russia, they would have already expelled the Junta from Kiev.

6. The story with BUG is just a conspiracy theory, and Ukrainian authorities are responsible for the death of passengers, because they guided the plane through a dangerous war zone.

7. Putin is more popular among the Normies in the West, than their own leaders, who are just corrupt puppets on the payroll of Globalists.

No wonder that for these corrupt politicians Putin and Trump are "bogeymen".

But who cares?

The lying media of the corrupt establishment is losing its power.

BTW, you ignored my questions, so I will repeat them:

1. Do you speak Russian?

2. Were you able to locate Crimea on the map 10 years ago?

3. Are you yourself ready to die in WWIII, or do you hope that others would have to die, to satisfy your irrational anti-Russian hatred?

Instead of repeating your old BS, just answer these simple questions.

Thank you!
1. I do not speak Russian.
2. Yes, I could find Crimea on a map. I have been a geography teacher, you know.
3.Civilians rarely have any choice about dying in wars.

Forum List

Back