Put your Money where your Mouth is...

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I'm getting REALLY irritated at all of our lovely posters who keep posting predictions that Trump will be indicted, go to jail, never finish his term, and other inflammatory nonsense. Along with predictions about how some of his actions will be overturned or upheld in court.

I would be willing to put money on the line on a lot of these issues, because much of what you read in the Media, and essentially everything you hear from the Leftists in Congress is pure political bullshit, and I find it irritating that so many people take it as gospel.

It would be satisfying if one of our entrepreneurial correspondents were able to manage some all-in-good-fun betting on these predictions. Of course, some personal integrity would be required, so the Leftists might be left out in the cold.

I'm getting REALLY irritated at all of our lovely posters who keep posting predictions that Trump will be indicted, go to jail, never finish his term, and other inflammatory nonsense. Along with predictions about how some of his actions will be overturned or upheld in court.

I would be willing to put money on the line on a lot of these issues, because much of what you read in the Media, and essentially everything you hear from the Leftists in Congress is pure political bullshit, and I find it irritating that so many people take it as gospel.

It would be satisfying if one of our entrepreneurial correspondents were able to manage some all-in-good-fun betting on these predictions. Of course, some personal integrity would be required, so the Leftists might be left out in the cold.
The report or the indictments are supposed to be out tomorrow, aren't they? If you weren't so insulting to the people who you want to bet with, you could probably do some business. Select avi's or siggies for a month, that kind of thing.

"There is no clear path for Donald Trump to win 270 electoral votes..."

:laughing0301:

The report or the indictments are supposed to be out tomorrow, aren't they? If you weren't so insulting to the people who you want to bet with, you could probably do some business. Select avi's or siggies for a month, that kind of thing.
It was supposed to be out last week, too
Personally idc about it. If there was anything good in it it would have been leaked most likely. But you never know!

My wife nearly fail off her chair two days ago when she saw the D clown train wreck on TV. I checked to see what was wrong and asked her how she had managed to miss all of the coverage? I call for D loss not a Trump win. He will be reelected by the asinine candidates and nominee of the Ds.

I for one am happy to learn you are irritated with our government; you likely should not have voted for Trump then.

Plenty of places to bet online. The odds of Trump being impeached, imprisoned, or both are surprisingly good. Go and put your money where your mouth is.

Plenty of places to bet online. The odds of Trump being impeached, imprisoned, or both are surprisingly good. Go and put your money where your mouth is.
At the rate these things happen, Trump will be voted out before he is impeached, indicted, arrested or convicted of anything.

The SDNY will get him and his family.

Wasn't Mueller supposed to do that? Good thing you didn't put any money on that horse.

No only the Russian conspiracy, but the SDNY is the one who does money criminal activity , in other words, Orgs that work the same way as Mobs do.

Hey don't look now, but you're about to find out there was no "money criminal activity".

What then?

With all of the bullshit that has been flying around since Trump first announced for President, the only actual "crime" that I have heard credibly described is possible mis-use of Trump Foundation funds. Everything else is nonsense, and no credible prosecutor would even consider an indictment for the activity that's being touted now as, ''THIS time, he's REALLY IN TROUBLE!"

With all of the bullshit that has been flying around since Trump first announced for President, the only actual "crime" that I have heard credibly described is possible mis-use of Trump Foundation funds. Everything else is nonsense, and no credible prosecutor would even consider an indictment for the activity that's being touted now as, ''THIS time, he's REALLY IN TROUBLE!"

Mehh. Even at the worst which would be campaign fund violations, it's merely a fine. Obama got gigged for those too.

The don't got him.

Forum List

Back