Put Uk Workers First: Nigel Farage Says British Businesses Should Be Able To Discriminate

It is people like you who have nothing to offer to this world other than hate are cancer.
When was the last time you worked ?

2006 when I retired on health grounds after contracting Industrial diseases from 32 years in the Iron and Steel industry. Have been disabled since 2004 when the first one put me in hospital
:badgrin: listen sick note the only industrial disease you caught in the steel industry was, callouses on your arse and yellow finger from smoking.Has your court case paid out yet.

Wrong once again sunshine, you try breathing in Silica for 12 hours a day, working without a break to keep the product flowing and not eating at regular intervals.
What court case no firm will take it up until there is a definite link between my conditions and work.
There you go sick note you sponger, To quote you "up until there is a definite link between my conditions and work" I bet you are still smoking you scrounger.

You just lost the farm on that bet, wanna try again idiot

British "mainstream" parties decline to take UKIP seriously at their own risk. Excessive sucking up Scotland after this past week's vote will result in a backlash that could sweep UKIP not into leadership but at first into a position to force all but Labor (who are beyond all hope) to shift considerably rightward unless they prefer to fade away entirely.

One of the benefits of Scottish secession would have been to decimate the Labour Party for Scotland is responsible for electing many of those kooks.

Farange could be the agent for overturning many liberal ground rules that are now accepted even by conservatives. Why is it so outlandish to favor your countrymen before outsiders?

So there are people without a pot to pee in that vote for the right-wing in the UK too. I thought the useful idiots were only in the U.S.
@montelatici, dont worry as the latest Yougov poll shows Labour are holding a firm lead. UKIP percentage of the polls vote translated to a General Election vote would mean they won ZERO seats in Parliament.
Politics

The latest poll on the Scots referendum showed a massive win for YES, shows how far out polls can be.
British "mainstream" parties decline to take UKIP seriously at their own risk. Excessive sucking up Scotland after this past week's vote will result in a backlash that could sweep UKIP not into leadership but at first into a position to force all but Labor (who are beyond all hope) to shift considerably rightward unless they prefer to fade away entirely.

One of the benefits of Scottish secession would have been to decimate the Labour Party for Scotland is responsible for electing many of those kooks.

Farange could be the agent for overturning many liberal ground rules that are now accepted even by conservatives. Why is it so outlandish to favor your countrymen before outsiders?

So there are people without a pot to pee in that vote for the right-wing in the UK too. I thought the useful idiots were only in the U.S.
@montelatici, dont worry as the latest Yougov poll shows Labour are holding a firm lead. UKIP percentage of the polls vote translated to a General Election vote would mean they won ZERO seats in Parliament.
Politics

The latest poll on the Scots referendum showed a massive win for YES, shows how far out polls can be.
:badgrin: so sick note how many seats in General Election will UKIP win ?

Who can tell, if I knew I would place a bet now and watch the bookies squirm as it came up. And watch you squirm as you were proven wrong yet again.

Politics

Politics

Who can tell, if I knew I would place a bet now and watch the bookies squirm as it came up. And watch you squirm as you were proven wrong yet again.
oh sick note how you disappoint, typical of a no bottle scrounger. Which one are you sick note?

Politics

Politics

oh sick note how you disappoint, typical of a no bottle scrounger. Which one are you sick note?

None of them, if you read what was posted you would know that I cant fly, and no insurance company would insure me to fly either. By the way UKIP already have two seats don't they, so how will the neo Marxists fair when the decent human beings remind the voters about the many thousands of 11 and 12 year old girls raped, abused, beaten and humiliated by Pakistani muslim men protected by the likes of Milliband, Blair, Brown etc.

Forum List

Back