Put Uk Workers First: Nigel Farage Says British Businesses Should Be Able To Discriminate

Yes because they are sick of the mess the left wing neo Marxists leave us in. When they enable Pakistani muslim men to rape 1400 under age girls in one northern town alone then the people will turn against them. And have the people turned against Labour and its sucking up to islam and the muslims. Under their rule muslim crime increased 100 fold and the police were powerless to take any action against them. The only useful idiots are those like you who deny the facts about islam and the muslims because you are too stupid to understand what is happening.

I'm not British, but if I were, I might be tempted to vote UKIP out of sheer desperation.

I would prefer a party that supported actual liberal values instead of this knee-jerk deference for the very least liberal group imaginable, but until such a party arises, what is a person to do, anyway? Why so many seem hell bent on destroying all the things that made the U.K. great by turning it into a medieval hell hole is beyond me.

If I'm dealing with a cancer, I'd rather suffer the trauma of surgery/chemo/radiation and be done with it and then recuperate and life a pleasant life thereafter rather than doing nothing to avoid the trauma of surgery/chemo/radiation and watch as my body withers away.

Multiculturalism = cancer.

It is people like you who have nothing to offer to this world other than hate are cancer.

Those brown folks who have made UK their country and dedicated their lives for its betterment should be treated with dignity. It is sad to see there is so much hate in this world.

If their efforts at bettering the UK are not being appreciated then they should deny the citizens of the UK the benefits of this betterment and take it back to their homeland and bestow their favors there.

It does not work that way. Do you remember what happened to Nazis during World War II? This is what will happen to you guys again.

No it wont as we will use the law and not violence to sort out the mess. Simply put if the majority elect say UKIP on their promises of halting immigration, leaving the EU and repatriating immigrants then you can bet that these measures will be implemented in full. If the migrants start violence then they will be arrested and deported saving the country money. Any criminal activity like say incitement on an internet message board would grounds enough to deport the culprit and leave the country better for it. The only way you could possibly win is if you managed to gain a majority before the above measures could be implemented, and the chances of that are NIL

If your life is in a shamble, it is you who is responsible for it. You need to improve yourself and challenge yourself to make your life better. Blaming brown folks for your ills is not going to do squat to improve your life.

It seems like majority of German folks put Nazis in power. Do you know how that worked out?

Based on what I know about UK, I think the people there will reject Nazis like you. If you keep inciting violence against brown folks on the internet, one day UK police will lock you up. I am not kidding. They have laws against hate speech even if its just on the internet. So quit it while you are ahead.

Do you mean like we are rejecting brown folk because of all the recent cases of child rape, fraud, violence and now murder of British subjects. Not just one or two but 60% to 80% of the population who want drastic changes to be made, like no more migration, deportation of migrant criminals and an end to P.C. Yes we have laws against hate speech, but they do not extend to silencing the truth, so if I say that brown folk are 20 times more likely to rape your 12 year old daughter it is not hate speech but proven fact

Yes because they are sick of the mess the left wing neo Marxists leave us in. When they enable Pakistani muslim men to rape 1400 under age girls in one northern town alone then the people will turn against them. And have the people turned against Labour and its sucking up to islam and the muslims. Under their rule muslim crime increased 100 fold and the police were powerless to take any action against them. The only useful idiots are those like you who deny the facts about islam and the muslims because you are too stupid to understand what is happening.

I'm not British, but if I were, I might be tempted to vote UKIP out of sheer desperation.

I would prefer a party that supported actual liberal values instead of this knee-jerk deference for the very least liberal group imaginable, but until such a party arises, what is a person to do, anyway? Why so many seem hell bent on destroying all the things that made the U.K. great by turning it into a medieval hell hole is beyond me.

If I'm dealing with a cancer, I'd rather suffer the trauma of surgery/chemo/radiation and be done with it and then recuperate and life a pleasant life thereafter rather than doing nothing to avoid the trauma of surgery/chemo/radiation and watch as my body withers away.

Don't forget islam = incurable cancer as well

It is people like you who have nothing to offer to this world other than hate are cancer.

Are you saying that islam has something to offer this world that does not include murder, violence, bloodshed and rape ?

The question you should be asking yourself is why don't YOU hate the fact that racist Pakistani men are allowed to abuse underage children at will simply because of the color of their skin?

I suppose you have convinced yourself that you are somehow morally superior for supporting the rape gangs in the way you are doing, but attacking those who reject the systematic abuse of children hardly makes you moral. In fact, it rather indicates the complete lack thereof.

Those brown folks who have made UK their country and dedicated their lives for its betterment should be treated with dignity. It is sad to see there is so much hate in this world.

If their efforts at bettering the UK are not being appreciated then they should deny the citizens of the UK the benefits of this betterment and take it back to their homeland and bestow their favors there.

It does not work that way. Do you remember what happened to Nazis during World War II? This is what will happen to you guys again.

No it wont as we will use the law and not violence to sort out the mess. Simply put if the majority elect say UKIP on their promises of halting immigration, leaving the EU and repatriating immigrants then you can bet that these measures will be implemented in full. If the migrants start violence then they will be arrested and deported saving the country money. Any criminal activity like say incitement on an internet message board would grounds enough to deport the culprit and leave the country better for it. The only way you could possibly win is if you managed to gain a majority before the above measures could be implemented, and the chances of that are NIL

If your life is in a shamble, it is you who is responsible for it. You need to improve yourself and challenge yourself to make your life better. Blaming brown folks for your ills is not going to do squat to improve your life.

It seems like majority of German folks put Nazis in power. Do you know how that worked out?

Based on what I know about UK, I think the people there will reject Nazis like you. If you keep inciting violence against brown folks on the internet, one day UK police will lock you up. I am not kidding. They have laws against hate speech even if its just on the internet. So quit it while you are ahead.

Do you mean like we are rejecting brown folk because of all the recent cases of child rape, fraud, violence and now murder of British subjects. Not just one or two but 60% to 80% of the population who want drastic changes to be made, like no more migration, deportation of migrant criminals and an end to P.C. Yes we have laws against hate speech, but they do not extend to silencing the truth, so if I say that brown folk are 20 times more likely to rape your 12 year old daughter it is not hate speech but proven fact

White men are guilty of all those crimes that you are accusing brown men of. Problem with the racists like you is that they conveniently filter out the cases where white men are guilty. Just today I was reading a news where a British Airways pilot (white anglo-saxon dude) was arrested for raping young boys in multiple continents. If I have time and if I wanted to start a racist thread against white folks, I can easily dig up tons of such stories from all European countries. But being a reasonable person, I take people case by case. Every race has good people and bad people. There is no race which is perfect. Only a seriously demented person would try to imply otherwise. I should have known better before posting in this thread because OP has a history of starting threads that promote human-right violations of non-white folks. I feel sorry for you racist people and your lack of achievements which compels you to make such disgraceful posts.

White men are guilty of all those crimes that you are accusing brown men of. Problem with the racists like you is that they conveniently filter out the cases where white men are guilty. Just today I was reading a news where a British Airways pilot (white anglo-saxon dude) was arrested for raping young boys in multiple continents. If I have time and if I wanted to start a racist thread against white folks, I can easily dig up tons of such stories from all European countries. But being a reasonable person, I take people case by case. Every race has good people and bad people. There is no race which is perfect. Only a seriously demented person would try to imply otherwise. I should have known better before posting in this thread because OP has a history of starting threads that promote human-right violations of non-white folks. I feel sorry for you racist people and your lack of achievements which compels you to make such disgraceful posts.

Yes they are but the difference is they are not as likely to commit them as your fellow immigrants are. The facts speak for themselves when 80% of all UK crime is committed by 20% of the population, all brown skinned. That is not being racist it is speaking the truth. No filtering done as at the same time it shows 20% of the crime is committed by 80% of the population and they are whitey. This means that brown skinned people are 4 times more likely to commit crime. Again not racist but facts.
You can dig up as many stories as you like as long as you do the comparisons between the numbers of brown skinned and white skinned people or face being branded a RACIST yourself.

Not us that are RACIST sunshine but you and your fellow migrants who see racist laws as a bank to pay out free money, now this has been stopped and you face being arrested for your RACISM

Nigel Farage is not a white nationalist and he is speaking for all British workers regardless of their colour. In this Sky News interview, he said that Eastern European workers are taking jobs from British workers, which is especially concerning for black Britons with a higher unemployment rate. The UK government is currently not allowed to prioritise British workers by limiting EU workers' access to the UK labour market and potentially millions more immigrants from the EU (i.e. Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary) would settle in the UK in the next few decades.

web-farage-pa.jpg

Ukip is 'not racist' Nigel Farage tells rally while flanked by party's ethnic minority candidates

Last edited:
Put UK workers FIRST: Nigel Farage says British businesses should be able to discriminate
BRITISH businesses should be able to discriminate against foreign workers in favour of out-of-work Britons, the UK Independence Party believes.

Nigel Farage will use his party’s annual conference in Doncaster this week to call for a change in the law in order to ensure “British jobs for British workers.”

The Ukip leader will put pressure on the Tories and Labour to back his plan, which will be officially announced at the conference in Doncaster.

It is believed Ukip are not calling for a law forcing employers to pick British applicants ahead of foreign nationals, but want anti-discrimination legislation withdrawn in such cases.
@m

Nigel Farage Ukip wan t british jobs for british workers law change UK News Daily Express

THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF THE UK!!! America should consider this as the illegals are also taking our jobs. Go Nigel!!! GO!
Put UK workers FIRST: Nigel Farage says British businesses should be able to discriminate
BRITISH businesses should be able to discriminate against foreign workers in favour of out-of-work Britons, the UK Independence Party believes.

Nigel Farage will use his party’s annual conference in Doncaster this week to call for a change in the law in order to ensure “British jobs for British workers.”

The Ukip leader will put pressure on the Tories and Labour to back his plan, which will be officially announced at the conference in Doncaster.

It is believed Ukip are not calling for a law forcing employers to pick British applicants ahead of foreign nationals, but want anti-discrimination legislation withdrawn in such cases.

Nigel Farage Ukip wan t british jobs for british workers law change UK News Daily Express

THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF THE UK!!! America should consider this as the illegals are also taking our jobs. Go Nigel!!! GO!
@Matthew will Nigel sack his German wife he employed instead of a Brit?

@m

Why ?

@m

Why ?
When was the last time you worked ?

@m

Why ?

2006 when I retired on health grounds after contracting Industrial diseases from 32 years in the Iron and Steel industry. Have been disabled since 2004 when the first one put me in hospital

@m

Why ?

2006 when I retired on health grounds after contracting Industrial diseases from 32 years in the Iron and Steel industry. Have been disabled since 2004 when the first one put me in hospital
:badgrin: listen sick note the only industrial disease you caught in the steel industry was, callouses on your arse and yellow finger from smoking.Has your court case paid out yet.

British "mainstream" parties decline to take UKIP seriously at their own risk. Excessive sucking up Scotland after this past week's vote will result in a backlash that could sweep UKIP not into leadership but at first into a position to force all but Labor (who are beyond all hope) to shift considerably rightward unless they prefer to fade away entirely.

One of the benefits of Scottish secession would have been to decimate the Labour Party for Scotland is responsible for electing many of those kooks.

Farange could be the agent for overturning many liberal ground rules that are now accepted even by conservatives. Why is it so outlandish to favor your countrymen before outsiders?

So there are people without a pot to pee in that vote for the right-wing in the UK too. I thought the useful idiots were only in the U.S.
@montelatici, dont worry as the latest Yougov poll shows Labour are holding a firm lead. UKIP percentage of the polls vote translated to a General Election vote would mean they won ZERO seats in Parliament.
Politics

This may help the fascist cretins to realise that even the watered down version of the BNP will gain no traction with the great British public at a General Election.
UKIP Analysis

@m

Why ?

:badgrin: listen sick note the only industrial disease you caught in the steel industry was, callouses on your arse and yellow finger from smoking.Has your court case paid out yet.

Wrong once again sunshine, you try breathing in Silica for 12 hours a day, working without a break to keep the product flowing and not eating at regular intervals.
What court case no firm will take it up until there is a definite link between my conditions and work.

British "mainstream" parties decline to take UKIP seriously at their own risk. Excessive sucking up Scotland after this past week's vote will result in a backlash that could sweep UKIP not into leadership but at first into a position to force all but Labor (who are beyond all hope) to shift considerably rightward unless they prefer to fade away entirely.

One of the benefits of Scottish secession would have been to decimate the Labour Party for Scotland is responsible for electing many of those kooks.

Farange could be the agent for overturning many liberal ground rules that are now accepted even by conservatives. Why is it so outlandish to favor your countrymen before outsiders?

So there are people without a pot to pee in that vote for the right-wing in the UK too. I thought the useful idiots were only in the U.S.
@montelatici, dont worry as the latest Yougov poll shows Labour are holding a firm lead. UKIP percentage of the polls vote translated to a General Election vote would mean they won ZERO seats in Parliament.
Politics

The latest poll on the Scots referendum showed a massive win for YES, shows how far out polls can be.

This may help the fascist cretins to realise that even the watered down version of the BNP will gain no traction with the great British public at a General Election.
UKIP Analysis

The cry of the ISLAMONAZI and NEO MARXIST when ever right wing political groups rise above expectation. The fascists are the likes of you who will deny decent people the right to work in their chosen jobs because they don't vote socialist. The same people that will harass and intimidate others because they are not left wing lunatics. The same people that will violently attack elderly and infirm having a quiet day out because they don't agree with their activity. Whats it like to be a member of rent-a-mob these days when every hand is turned against you

Why ?

Wrong once again sunshine, you try breathing in Silica for 12 hours a day, working without a break to keep the product flowing and not eating at regular intervals.
What court case no firm will take it up until there is a definite link between my conditions and work.
There you go sick note you sponger, To quote you "up until there is a definite link between my conditions and work" I bet you are still smoking you scrounger.

Politics

The latest poll on the Scots referendum showed a massive win for YES, shows how far out polls can be.

Politics

:badgrin: so sick note how many seats in General Election will UKIP win ?

Forum List

Back