Put the Numbers in Perspective

Islamic Terrorists...
...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).

...murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).

...killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).

...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).

...killed more Americans on American soil than did the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII.

...slaughter almost twice as many people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (20).

TheReligionofPeace

killed more Americans on American soil than did the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII

Are you aware that we lost 400,000 during WWII and that we were never invaded?
The comparison is the number of Americans killed on American soil. Otherwise, it's not a valid comparison.

Try again. But I expect that's the best you've got.

Viet Cong never killed anyone on American soil either. The war was fought on the other side of the globe.

Kind of a silly comparison

Islamic Terrorists...
...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).

...murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).

...killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).

...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).

...killed more Americans on American soil than did the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII.

...slaughter almost twice as many people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (20).

TheReligionofPeace

killed more Americans on American soil than did the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII

He don't know shit, he's just reposting a chain email or something.
Islamic Terrorists...

TheReligionofPeace

Prediction:

There will be liberals posting on this thread...but not many. And none of them will be able to refute the claims in the OP.

Guaranteed.
I called it, didn't I?
Lol, no.

I'm right.

Show us the original if the chain email or meme.
Links are in the OP. It is neither a chain email nor a meme.

Dumbass.

Islamic Terrorists...

TheReligionofPeace

The comparison is the number of Americans killed on American soil. Otherwise, it's not a valid comparison.

Viet Cong never killed anyone on American soil either. The war was fought on the other side of the globe.

Yes, I understand you're heavily emotionally invested in your "religion of peace" programming.

Islamic Terrorists...

TheReligionofPeace

Islamic Terrorists...

TheReligionofPeace

Prediction:

There will be liberals posting on this thread...but not many. And none of them will be able to refute the claims in the OP.

Guaranteed.
I called it, didn't I?
Lol, no.

I'm right.

Dumbass.
I call bullshit.

Prediction:

Guaranteed.
I called it, didn't I?
Lol, no.

I'm right.

Dumbass.
I call bullshit.
LINKS. ARE. IN. THE. OP.

Dumbass.

Islamic Terrorists...

TheReligionofPeace

Yes, I understand you're heavily emotionally invested in your "religion of peace" programming.
Just mocking the nonsense you posted in your OP

Islamic Terrorists...

TheReligionofPeace

Just mocking the nonsense you posted in your OP
Then I take it you can't refute it.

I called it.

troll thread -

since when is the no. killed the measure for true terrorism ...
Defending Islam?
Defending Islam?

all three desert religions are regressive and divergent from the original religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil.

the no. of bodies is itself not the goal that is an unrelenting oppression against free thought and choice the bodies are a message from the three religions for those that disobey. in fact one body can be more demonstrative than a multitude.

you should know christian, innocent blood covers your hands without remorse since the 4th century.

troll thread -

since when is the no. killed the measure for true terrorism ...
Defending Islam?
Defending Islam?

all three desert religions are regressive and divergent from the original religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil.

the no. of bodies is itself not the goal that is an unrelenting oppression against free thought and choice the bodies are a message from the three religions for those that disobey. in fact one body can be more demonstrative than a multitude.

you should know christian, innocent blood covers your hands without remorse since the 4th century.
So Christianity isn’t a misrepresentation like you said?

Correct. And , you can be sure, he never read a single word of it.
Sure I did. What's insanely obvious is you didn't. You didn't even try to.

OP's full of links. You screeching LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU only makes you look like a spoiled little brat.

Sure I did.
Haha...no.

And..hey dumbass...I didn't dispute anything in it...
That's because you can't. But you never thought of that, did you? That's because you don't think.

Do you need help following all the links in the OP, or are you too frightened to?
Well, Indy? I asked you a question.
Yeah,I saw your stupid question.
So you're a chickenshit.

Gasp.

Sure I did.
Haha...no.

And..hey dumbass...I didn't dispute anything in it...
That's because you can't. But you never thought of that, did you? That's because you don't think.

Do you need help following all the links in the OP, or are you too frightened to?
Well, Indy? I asked you a question.
Yeah,I saw your stupid question.
So you're a chickenshit.

Gasp.
You're not making any sense, son.

upload_2019-5-29_17-38-44.png

Forum List

Back