~Put The Beer Aside~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Favorite alcoholic drinks here--anything besides beer. Put the beer aside and give us your favorite drink, please :tongue:
Could be wine, yes...or champagne, yes...or any mixed drink.
Tell us what the mixed drink is :)
For me, I do like champagne *smiles*
But for a social thing, I like a mixed drink, but I only drink about 2 or 3....I do not drink beer, never have.
But my favorite drink is a Pina Colada *smiles*
Lov'em.........yes, I am a girlie girl :razz:

kahlua and milk, but that's a rare drink for me. My fav drink for all day is ice tea.

I haven't had many cocktails. Keep meaning to do a 'Julie and Julia' on a cocktail book. Yeah, that'll never happen. lol

I was so drunk once I ordered a Manhattan on the rocks straight up. Why the bartender didn't boot me out on my ass I'll never know.

I like beer.

:D

I haven't had many cocktails. Keep meaning to do a 'Julie and Julia' on a cocktail book. Yeah, that'll never happen. lol

I was so drunk once I ordered a Manhattan on the rocks straight up. Why the bartender didn't boot me out on my ass I'll never know.

I like beer.

I've never heard of, or had, a Julie and Julia.....I haven't been privy to many mixed drinks, mainly pina coladas and strawberry margaritas :tongue:

When I don't drink beer, only a good single malt scotch will do.

Saint-Magdalene-19-D.jpg

I have no favorites.

Drinks to match the occassion. Drinks to compliment the food, or the mood.

Home brew. Brewed here. 150 proof. Right now I'm mixing with cashew fruit, in a couple of weeks it will be with cas juice to be followed by guanabana.

In winter months, Crown & 7.

This is a snifter packed with ice, 2 shots of Crown Royal poured in, then topped off with 7-Up. Stir lightly, enjoy.

But you are out of your fucking mind telling people to set aside their beer. What the fuck is WRONG with you?

If I wasn't such a lazy slug I'd make wine with the harvest of my modest pear orchard.

I'd also be tempted to see what kind of wine I could make with my gooseberry crop.

Most of my harvest goes to waste.

I don't drink much alcohol, period. Generally it's beer, but the other thing I'll have on occassion is a shot of butterscotch schnopes. OR, if I'm very fortunate and hanging around with the right people, a little bit of Georgia Peach brandy (sans liquor stamp if you know what I mean).

I like beer.

I've never heard of, or had, a Julie and Julia.....I haven't been privy to many mixed drinks, mainly pina coladas and strawberry margaritas :tongue:

:lol: I should have been clearer.

The movie 'Julie and Julia' was about a woman who decided to cook every single dish from a Julia Childs cookbook. I keep meaning to buy a cocktail book and make every single drink from it. I never have gotten around to doing that . . . . .

This is a snifter packed with ice, 2 shots of Crown Royal poured in, then topped off with 7-Up. Stir lightly, enjoy.

But you are out of your fucking mind telling people to set aside their beer. What the fuck is WRONG with you?

Not a God damn thing!
I was asking a hypothetical....just if you had to set it aside for a brief bit and drink something else, what would that something else be....geesh, don't go having a cow :booze:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a God damn thing!
I was asking a hypothetical....just if you had to set it aside for a brief bit and drink something else, what would that something else be....geesh, don't go having a cow :booze:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya don't git tween a Man an' his Beer, dear! :lmao:

Forum List

Back