Put our children back to work

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PUT OUR CHILDREN BACK TO WORK
By taking those jobs away from Illegal Aliens that took them in the first place.

I agree with the Newt that our children should work thus learning work ethics. At a very young age should earn their allowance and as teens have part-time jobs throughout their education. But those jobs have disappeared and our children often turn to gangs, crime and eventually prison. Hit hardest by Illegal Aliens are Black youths.
Children no longer working are getting fat sitting playing on the computer, video games and eating. Most successful adults are those that learned good work habits as children. Part-time after and before school built character, pride And self esteem.
In the 50s in Arizona, I began to work in the fields picking cotton and getting on at truck at 2am going to pick up potatoes in a lighted field and coming home and walking several miles to school. I cleaned toilets, washed and ironed clothes in a wash tub. Baby sit. When I was 15 a man brought his 2 and 4 year olds for me to keep all summer. 24/7 care because I had built a reputation as a good baby sitter which began at age 12. To work my way through college there were no jobs I would not do and those work habits I instilled in my children and they made the choice to work. I was just one among millions of children doing that era. Before million of Illegal Aliens took those jobs working several.
Training a child from the youth up produce productive adults. Young timothy in the bible was taught by his mother and grand mother and NO mention ever of a father so the excuse of being in a single mother home is no excuse. He has a mentor which was the apostle Paul who took interest in him and he was no child molester either.

"We're where we are because we've forgot where we've been and how we got to where we are."
James Pence
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag, and carrying a cross".
Sincla*ir Lewis.

Forum List

Back