Put Obama Back In The Bottle

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
genie (noun)

1. A supernatural creature who does one's bidding when summoned.

2. A jinni.​

“You can’t put the genie back in the bottle” is often said about nuclear power. The lying sack of shit in the White House is the genie doing Islam’s bidding. Make no mistake about where the responsibility for the slaughter in Orlando lies. Obama, and he alone, gave every bloodthirsty Muslin a license to kill over and above Islam’s priesthood killing to establish a worldwide caliphate.

At the risk of being accused of engaging in psycho-babble, I doubt if the average Muslim thinks in terms of a caliphate. I believe that every Muslim who kills in a non-Muslim country has Sharia law in mind. I cannot prove it, but I know in my bones that Omar Mateen killing gays was killing for Sharia more than he killed for Islam’s grand plan. Basically, Mateen would not have killed gays illegally if America had Sharia law making it legal. If it was not gays, it would have been Jews, or Christians, etc. Every infidel will do after the others have been killed.

NOTE: Every personality enraptured by brutality is convinced that killing will make the world a better place is flocking to Islam’s army thanks to the filthy liar in the White House. The main difference between Islam’s soldiers and soldiers in tradition armies is that Muslims are encouraged to kill non-combatants without fear of being punished. Men, women, and children are easy targets for Islam’s front line troops.

The filthy piece of garbage is one genie that can be put back in the bottle. His hatred is not science like nuclear. His hatred comes from his sick belief that he is a spiritual leader.

It is fair to say that the “constitutional scholar” makes no pretense of defending the Constitution. Indeed, swearing his oath of office was the first lie he told as president. That is why I do not believe any of the spin talking heads spout about his so-called legacy. Taqiyya the Liar is aiming at bigger things than the ACA or the Iran Deal. He wants to be remembered as the Father of Global Government. On top of his father fantasy he is positive his conduct as president will eventually elevate him to ‘Saint of Islam’ in the eyes of Muslims for all time. If you doubt my take, imagine looking back at him AFTER Islam destroys America as Muslims are promising. Taqiyya’s contribution to America’s defeat will make him a major Saint of Islam on par with Saint Peter in Roman Catholicism.

The First Lie President Obama Told

A lot more killing like the slaughter in Orlando guarantees his sainthood.

The next president, the Supreme Court, and Congress only has to undo everything the piece of scum did to put him back in the bottle. It is not that difficult. Rescinding every executive order he wrote can be done in one day. The High Court overturning every foul piece of hate the liar implemented can be accomplished in a few months. Congress can quickly repeal every law the Court fails to overturn. The lying filthy sack of shit made it easy.

In his remarks today, President Obama disgracefully refused to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’. For that reason alone, he should step down. If Hillary Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words ‘Radical Islam’ she should get out of this race for the presidency.​

Democrats still thinking about voting for Clinton better ask themselves how many Omar Mateen would have killed had some of those nightclub patrons been armed. Notice that Clinton got in the big lie that says Muslims are not soldiers, they are criminals that should be tried in civilian courts.

Finally, we need to keep guns like the ones used last night out of the hands of terrorists or other violent criminals. This is the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States and it reminds us once more that weapons of war have no place on our streets.​

Trump calls on Obama, Hillary to quit after shooting
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 06/12/2016 @ 8:04 pm

Trump calls on Obama, Hillary to quit after shooting

I do not know how Clinton distinguishes between American-born Muslim combatants and criminals; nevertheless, Donald Trump should save this question for a debate: How do you intend to keep guns out of the hands of Muslim combatants after you disarm the American people?

NOTE: Treason, which carries the death penalty, should be the charge if Clinton insists on trying Omar Mateen in a civilian court.

And let’s not forget the television ghouls who feed on every tragedy:

ghoul (noun)

1. One who delights in the revolting, morbid, or loathsome.

2. A grave robber.

3. An evil spirit or demon in Muslim folklore believed to plunder graves and feed on corpses.​

Worse still, television ghouls provide free advertising to killers as well as guarantee the next massacre.

Finally, the killers our spiritual leader embraces in this country turned around and bit him on the ass:

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Published: 09/11/2012 at 9:53 PM
by JEROME CORSI

Claim: Obama hid ‘gay life’ to become president

As soon as I saw this:

Seddique Mateen, whose son Omar Mateen carried out the deadliest mass shooting in American history early Sunday morning, called the Taliban “our warrior brothers” in one YouTube video. In a series of videos showing him hosting the Duran Jirga Show, Mateen makes “pro-Taliban” remarks and “anti-US tirades,” according to an Afghan official.​

BY: David Rutz
June 13, 2016 9:23 am

Nightclub Terrorist’s Father Is a Taliban Sympathizer

I immediately thought of the Chicago sewer rat welcoming Bowe Bergdahl’s father in the White House:

President Obama Speaks on the Recovery of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl

I do not know how Clinton distinguishes between American-born Muslim combatants and criminals; nevertheless, Donald Trump should save this question for a debate: How do you intend to keep guns out of the hands of Muslim combatants after you disarm the American people?

Here is another question for Hillary Clinton: Are Muslim “warrior brothers” also criminals?

Seddique Mateen, whose son Omar Mateen carried out the deadliest mass shooting in American history early Sunday morning, called the Taliban “our warrior brothers” in one YouTube video.
Every time an angry sick freak says “God will punish ——?” public voices should shout “Do not claim God as an ally when organized religion dictates the punishment.”

“God will punish those involved in homosexuality,” the elder Mateen said in the wake of his son’s rampage.

Why the ‘lone-wolf’ terrorist is a myth
By Paul Sperry
June 18, 2016 | 3:20pm

Why the ‘lone-wolf’ terrorist is a myth | New York Post

main-qimg-bc09ee7122fee7692b4fd925a2628037.webp
Heres a list of the top 10 companies profiting from Our Nations young blood: United tech= 5.8 billion
"L-3 Communications" (and arms dealer called "communications"...why?)15.3. billion.
Finmeccanica=24.1 billion
EADS=68.3 billion
Northrop Grumman=26.4 billion
Raytheon=24.9 billion
General Dynamics=32.7 Billion
BAE Sysytems=30.7 Billion
Boeing=68.7 Billion
Lockheed Martin=36.5 Billion
we havent even started talkin about Britain or any other company's from other than the U.S.! We havent even MENTIONED the billions raked off the top by whomever around the world...estimated 60 billion UNACCOUNTED FOR...yeah, where the uproar to taxes now?
When I was in the Marines, we did our own laundry, ordered, planned, prepared the food then cleaned out own mess....now?
.....its all done by your x pres and v pres business with hefty no bid contracts..
But blame it on oblama.....lmao....morons.
So, you poor repub voting fuks who were there?...come back here and kiss the ass's of the bastards that sent you but oblamass did not send you there.

Eight days after the invasion of Iraq on March 19 2003, Paul Wolfowitz, then deputy defence secretary and a leading proponent of the war, told a Congressional committee: "We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon."
A decade later, that assessment could hardly have turned out to be more wrong.
The US has overwhelmingly borne the brunt of both the military and reconstruction costs, spending at least $138bn on private security, logistics and reconstruction contractors, who have supplied everything from diplomatic security to power plants and toilet paper.
An analysis by the Financial Times reveals the extent to which both American and foreign companies have profited from the conflict -- with the top 10 contractors securing business worth at least $72bn between them.
None has benefited more than KBR, once known as Kellogg Brown and Root. The controversial former subsidiary of Halliburton, which was once run by Dick Cheney, vice-president to George W. Bush, was awarded at least $39.5bn in federal contracts related to the Iraq war over the past decade.

Two Kuwaiti companies -- Agility Logistics and the state-owned Kuwait Petroleum Corporation -- are the second and third-biggest winners, securing contracts worth $7.2bn and $6.3bn respectively.
The US hired more private companies in Iraq than in any previous war, and at times there were more contractors than military personnel on the ground.

Baby Noor: An unfinished miracle 06:48

130318171330-exp-iraq-journalism-amanpour-00032024-story-body.jpg

• [/paste:font]

GPS: Wolfowitz, Iraq in retrospect 01:37
"These numbers are staggering," said Claire McCaskill, the Democratic senator who has led the charge to tighten contracting controls.
"In the last decade, we've seen billions in taxpayer money spent on services and projects that did little -- sometimes nothing -- to further our military mission," she said.
But companies on the top 10 list defended their record. KBR "performed with honour and sacrifice in a hostile, complex, ambiguous and unpredictable environment", said Marianne Gooch, a company spokeswoman.
She noted that KBR had prepared and served more than 1bn meals and produced more than 25bn gallons of drinkable water and 265 tons of ice.
Patrick Dorton, a spokesman for the International Oil Trading Co, a Florida-based company that secured contracts worth $2.1bn to transport fuel from Jordan to US forces in Iraq, said: "We are proud to have effectively supplied jet and convoy fuel in a war zone to the US military."
The business environment for these contractors may be changing, with the war in Iraq over and the conflict in Afghanistan winding down, but these private companies remain.
There are still 14,000 contractors, including 5,500 security guards, in Iraq even though the last troops left in December 2011
"Contractors are here to stay as real players," says Stuart Bowen, the special inspector general of Iraq reconstruction. "The opportunities in this field are shaped by the unpredictable rhythm of when a fragile state will fail."

The FT's list of the top earners over the past decade is based on all federal government contracts awarded for performance in Iraq and neighbouring Kuwait since the invasion was planned.

Compiling such a list is tricky because some contractors operate under a variety of names to avoid scrutiny. That makes these figures conservative.

The list includes companies working in supplying support services, security, reconstruction and the oil industry.
"This is not my grandfather's military industrial complex," said Dan Goure, vice-president of the Lexington Institute, a national security think-tank partly funded by defence contractors. "There's not a single munitions producer in this list."

Instead, the US had created a fifth branch of the military, he said. "It's called the private sector."

The extensive use of contractors in both Iraq and in Afghanistan has been steeped in controversy.
A 2011 report from the commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan estimated that defence contractors had wasted or lost to fraud as much as $60bn -- or $12m a day -- since 2001.
Private contractors have been involved in some of the most shocking events of the Iraq conflict -- from the Nisour Square shootings in 2007 in which Blackwater security guards killed 17 Iraqis, to the Abu Ghraib prison scandal.
While the era of easy money may have ended for these contractors, that does not mean the boom times are over.
In 2011, the state department estimated that it would pay $3bn over the next five years on its private security contracts to protect its massive embassy complex in Baghdad alone.
Meanwhile, contractors are winning new business as oil companies ramp up their operations, especially around areas such as Basra in the south.
"It's not like these companies have shut up shop and are going home," says Stephanie Sanok of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "We are still sinking a lot of money into this and we are still trying to get our oil dividend."
That means that companies that branch out into other areas could have an even better decade ahead.
Given the controversies that have surrounded the use of contractors in Iraq, many analysts say that there is little evidence that the defence department has learnt about how to best use them.
"While DOD is much better at using contractors than they were 10 years ago, they are still not sufficiently prepared to use contractors in future large-scale military operations," says Moshe Schwartz, an analyst at the Congressional Research Service.
After a six-year wrangle, the Senate in December passed the National Defense Authorization Act, a sweeping overhaul of wartime contracting aimed at improving oversight and cracking down on waste and fraud.
It was pioneered by Ms McCaskill, who says she has "spent years shining a light on the massive waste, fraud and abuse in military contracting".
Mr Bowen and the Commission on Wartime Contracting have also made specific recommendations for improvements.
But a Government Accountability Office report last year found that the Pentagon had taken or planned actions based on only half the CWC recommendations, while the state department and USAID had acted on only one-third of the recommendations relating to them.
"The reality is that the US is not well structured to carry out stabilisation and reconstruction operations on an integrated, inter-agency basis," said Mr Bowen, the special inspector-general.
"That is the most serious and continuing problem. We must ensure we do not repeat the errors and weaknesses seen in Iraq."

Last edited:
And for you? Aping the words of President Obama, the Dupe of Islam, you will receive assurances that Islam is a religion of peace and inclusiveness and that sharia is one with the U.S. Constitution, all done with an ingratiating smile.​

July 6, 2016
Behind the smile
By Richard Butrick

Blog: Behind the smile
Our spiritual leader is no dupe:
On top of his father fantasy he is positive his conduct as president will eventually elevate him to ‘Saint of Islam’ in the eyes of Muslims for all time.
Bill O’Reilly nailed Taqiyya the Liar pretty good in the video:

President Obama and Islam

Bill O'Reilly reveals unseen photos of Barack Obama in traditional Muslim dress and claims they were taken at his half-brother's wedding
By Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 22:34 EST, 6 July 2016 | Updated: 00:10 EST, 7 July 2016

Bill O'Reilly reveals unseen images of young Obama at Islamic wedding

Finally, I cannot agree with “. . . ingratiating smile . . .”, If one picture is a worth a thousand words Obama’s smile could be a billboard for sly. Then-Senator Tom Daschle is the only other politician in my lifetime whose sly smile came close to this guy:

th
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mb3a8a1e8a5eb2cc1348ff551dba73ba9H1&pid=Api

Note that Shakespeare was surly writing about every man like Obama and Daschle:

Julius Caesar
Act 1: Scene 2

ANTONY: Fear him not, Caesar; he's not dangerous; He is a noble Roman and well given.

CAESAR: Would he were fatter! But I fear him not:
Yet if my name were liable to fear,
I do not know the man I should avoid
So soon as that spare Cassius. He reads much;
He is a great observer and he looks
quite through the deeds of men: he loves no plays,
As thou dost, Antony; he hears no music;
Seldom he smiles, and smiles in such a sort
As if he mock'd himself and scorn'd his spirit
That could be moved to smile at any thing.

Such men as he be never at heart's ease
Whiles they behold a greater than themselves,
And therefore are they very dangerous.
I rather tell thee what is to be fear'd
Than what I fear; for always I am Caesar.
Come on my right hand, for this ear is deaf,
And tell me truly what thou think'st of him.​

And let’s not forget the television ghouls who feed on every tragedy:
Worse still, television ghouls provide free advertising to killers as well as guarantee the next massacre.
Television will feast on the Dallas shooting for weeks to come. Happily, the gun-grabbers are in a dilemma; they want to disarm white people while enforcing the Second Amendment for black racists.

On the plus side, guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans necessary to protect against Islam’s combatants —— and criminals —— can now be added to the true reason for the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back