Put Me Right Here With This Man

you have no honor.

you are a worthless hunk of nothing but insults.

You are also lying about your service.

quit slandering real serivice members.

its against the law to lie about it.

Didn't you just get through saying that law was unconstitutional?

:eusa_hand:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

United States v. Alvarez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its a tough one.

I dont think he the law he is prosicuted under is constitutional
:eusa_silenced:

:confused:

:lol:

you have no honor.

you are a worthless hunk of nothing but insults.

You are also lying about your service.

quit slandering real serivice members.

its against the law to lie about it.

Its a tough one.

is it currently a prosecutable law?

Some places think so .

You just dont get it do you.

which side of this law are you on?

Since he was a world reknowned theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics I tend to trust his belief more than those who were brainwashed from birth with ancient god worship:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Mr. Einstein also said,

"We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us."
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes - Page 9 - BrainyQuote

I hope most of us would agree to that quote. Which also leaves a whole lot of "percentages" of what can still be revealed to us.

Just because a soul doesn't understand God yet.... doesn't mean God doesn't exist. Just because someone can't have it "their way", or they do not like how God works, doesn't mean that God doesn't exist.

The last Book of the Bible is called the REVELATION of Jesus Christ. Until we personally know Him personally through Revelation BY Him - one cannot possibly know Him as the truth of this life.

His Word says:

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Moreso..

1 Corinthians 2:9-11

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

The REVELATION of Jesus Christ doesn't come by some "man made" proof - just as His Word says. The REVELATION of Jesus Christ comes direct from God Himself, to each soul. It is by HIS Spirit we know the truth, not some "proof" of man. Faith isn't faith if it can be seen - is it?

In His Word, He has encouraged us to seek Him. When we DO seek Him with all our heart, He has promised to reveal Himself to us. He's Promised! Since He is God, He knows if we are being "real" or not. He knows when and where and how a person will receive His REVELATION by His Spirit. Not anything we do.

So yeah, kudos to Einstein.... we don't know squat! :clap2:

Since he was a world reknowned theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics I tend to trust his belief more than those who were brainwashed from birth with ancient god worship:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Yeah. First thing I think of when I read your posts is how similar you and Einstein are.

Dying is death....that's why they call it dead. Everybody dies and nobody comes back to life. Anybody who believes otherwise is a sucker.

Doctors work to revive dead people all the time, are they suckers, or are you just stupid?

Why would any of you people want to be revived

Hell....you're gonna rise and go to a better place....why would you want to be revived

Revived my ass....dying is death, that's why they call it dead

My medical decisions are none of your business. I notice you didn't actually deal with the issue that doctors bring back dead people all the time, and are getting better at it every day. Did you know they can actually bring someone back who was underwater for 30 minutes?

The bible doesnt do much to teach us of the cycle of nature

As for nature itself, does His Word have to? We see it all around us and we are constantly learning, studying, etc about it.

Romans 1:19-21
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Besides, straight off from the beginning of His Word, it talks about the order of things created, which of course until present day holds true:

Genesis 1:21
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:25
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Psalm 104:14
He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

Moreover, does the Creator of all things have to explain everything to us? Even if He would, could we fully comprehend? Does any one man/woman know all things and/or are we capable of knowing all things? Nope.

Isaiah 40:28
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Last edited:

Its a tough one.

is it currently a prosecutable law?

Some places think so .

You just dont get it do you.

which side of this law are you on?

Must be...

he's being PROSICUTED for it

:eusa_whistle:

I think that any piece of shit caught pretending to be a MOH recipient should be hung by his balls.

Ecclesiastes 1:5-8

5The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. 6The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Put Me Right Here With This Man

Ok, would you like the plot next to him?

Dying is death....that's why they call it dead. Everybody dies and nobody comes back to life. Anybody who believes otherwise is a sucker.

Damn it CCCaaaaammmmppbbellll,
You, Campbell, will never die, just transition. You, Campbell, will live on forever. You are without end. Your "wardrobe" will be updated, but you will never cease to exist. This short period we are in now, is boot camp to determine where you will spend eternity. Here on earth, with your brother? The King of Kings. The Ruler of the universe. Your co-heir. Or in a pit regretting the choice to opt out of your inheritance?

How much more special can you be. The creator of the universe calls you his child.
Yeah and when the Nazi gets mad he kills all of his children in a flash.
Adam. Go and REplenish the Earth. Noah. Go and REplenish the earth.
hE is also the fatHer of Jeff Dahlmer. Great entity ! What an inventor !
Shitty fairy tale.

Damn it CCCaaaaammmmppbbellll,
You, Campbell, will never die, just transition. You, Campbell, will live on forever. You are without end. Your "wardrobe" will be updated, but you will never cease to exist. This short period we are in now, is boot camp to determine where you will spend eternity. Here on earth, with your brother? The King of Kings. The Ruler of the universe. Your co-heir. Or in a pit regretting the choice to opt out of your inheritance?

How much more special can you be. The creator of the universe calls you his child.
Yeah and when the Nazi gets mad he kills all of his children in a flash.
Adam. Go and REplenish the Earth. Noah. Go and REplenish the earth.
hE is also the fatHer of Jeff Dahlmer. Great entity ! What an inventor !
Shitty fairy tale.

Not all of His children call Him father. The inventor gave us free choice and the consequenses associated with our choices are ours. Man plans and God has to clean up after. God planned the Garden of Eden, man took us to the "days of Noah".
Jeffery Dahlmer chose to follow his father Satan. His life reflected it. Jeffery's fault, not God's.

Forum List

Back