Put Me Right Here With This Man

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Since he was a world reknowned theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics I tend to trust his belief more than those who were brainwashed from birth with ancient god worship:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Since he was a world reknowned theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics I tend to trust his belief more than those who were brainwashed from birth with ancient god worship:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Which explains why only idiots believe in a God that does those things, or thinks that the fact that God does not actually do those things somehow proves he doesn't exist.

Asking a physicist for his opinion on religion is roughly equivalent to asking a CPA how to fix my car.

But whatever helps further your conformation bias, old man. :dunno:

Ok, would you like the plot next to him?

Dying is death....that's why they call it dead. Everybody dies and nobody comes back to life. Anybody who believes otherwise is a sucker.

Dying is death....that's why they call it dead. Everybody dies and nobody comes back to life. Anybody who believes otherwise is a sucker.

Damn it CCCaaaaammmmppbbellll,
You, Campbell, will never die, just transition. You, Campbell, will live on forever. You are without end. Your "wardrobe" will be updated, but you will never cease to exist. This short period we are in now, is boot camp to determine where you will spend eternity. Here on earth, with your brother? The King of Kings. The Ruler of the universe. Your co-heir. Or in a pit regretting the choice to opt out of your inheritance?

How much more special can you be. The creator of the universe calls you his child.
And if your father is powerful enough to create the universe, he's clever enough to keep Jonah alive in a Leviathan, and have the fish spit him out exactly where he told Jonah to go in the first place. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor!

Listen Pops, He yearns for you. You're His baby boy. He loves you. Let him.
For some reason, He thinks you're worth the wait. But, you ain't gettin' any younger. Don't leave "home" without him, or you will end up yearning for him forever, and He won't be able to hear you.
I'm rootin' for ya.

Last edited:
Asking a physicist for his opinion on religion is roughly equivalent to asking a CPA how to fix my car.

But whatever helps further your conformation bias, old man. :dunno:

Anyone can believe in that for which there is no proof.

Doctors work to revive dead people all the time, are they suckers, or are you just stupid?

Why would any of you people want to be revived

Hell....you're gonna rise and go to a better place....why would you want to be revived

Revived my ass....dying is death, that's why they call it dead

I cannot help but imagine that Al and Jesus would agree on more than they'd disagree.

I cannot help but imagine that Al and Jesus would agree on more than they'd disagree.

Like all ancient gods Jesus exists in one's mind. Taking that into consideration I believe what he tells them is what they really want to hear.

Why don't you fucking enlist, asswipe?

I'm 77 years old. I retired from a job I had for 41 years about 18 years ago. When I was discharged from the TN national guards in 1964 I was a tank commander(E-6) on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. You go somewhere and carefully fuck yourself.

I'm 77 years old. I retired from a job I had for 41 years about 18 years ago. When I was discharged from the TN national guards in 1964 I was a tank commander(E-6) on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. You go somewhere and carefully fuck yourself.

You dodged service in Vietnam - you dishonorable POS.

Thnks for your service my friend.

I also agree with you and albert.

I cant imagine the convoluted entity most human religions see as a God.

I cant accept any ideas on merely faith.

I just cant pretend that.

Ive tried and it never comes to me.

why would a god give you a think mind and then tell you to ignore it?

There is only one reason for this.

Its called human beings trying to square a lacking belief with reality.

Bless them (as they say) they have every right to believe what they want.

They do not have the right to tell me how to live because of their desire to believe in a flawed philosophy.

I wish they would just be as good a people as their religion asks them to be and help us make a better world.

They at times seem far more interested in gaining power to FORCE people to adhere to the tennents of their religion.

Not very Jesus like

Last edited:

That's a bold faced goddam lie!

The unit I was discharged from was never activated. Co C, 5th Medium Tank Battalion, 109th Armored Division, 3rd Army. Why don't you just do the board a favor and shut the fuck up

You want a draft dodger....check out George W. Bush. In the history of draft dodging that elitist oil baron and Bin Laden lover set the bar so high that nobody else will ever hold him a candle.

Last edited:

That's a bold faced goddam lie!

The unit I was discharged from was never activated. Co C, 5th Medium Tank Battalion, 109th Armored Division, 3rd Army. Why don't you just do the borad a favor and shut the fuck up

You want a draft dodger....check out George W. Bush. In the history of draft dodging that elitist oil baron and Bin Laden lover set the bar so high that nobody else will ever hold him a candle.

You could have remained on active duty when Vietnam began, coward. Instead, you took a discharge. And you have the nuts to criticize GW Bush's honorable service? What nerve....

Forum List

Back