Put it down . . . or else!

Here is a toilet seat for lazy people, Jen, maybe you should buy one

The Bottoms Up intros Hygienic Automatic Toilet Seat -- Engadget

10.27.06---bottomsup.jpg

10.27.06---bottomsup.jpg

Honey, I don't have a problem with MY toilet seat (did you read the OP at all...? Did you see the billboard? It's on Parramatta Rd in AUSTRALIA, dear).

I have my own bathroom. The seat stays DOWN except when I am cleaning it.

I don't need that device, but doubltless there are many women who live with clueless, careless, self absorbed men who DO need that device.

Mmmmkay? :)

10.27.06---bottomsup.jpg

Honey, I don't have a problem with MY toilet seat (did you read the OP at all...? Did you see the billboard? It's on Parramatta Rd in AUSTRALIA, dear).

I don't need that device, but doubltless there are many women who live with clueless, careless, self absorbed men who DO need that device.

Talk about clueless, careless, and self-absorbed.... :eusa_eh:

10.27.06---bottomsup.jpg

No it is NOT ok, go buy you a freaking automatic toilet seat! ;)

I am not your honey

Men will be men, do you have any boys?

The question is, did twatwaffle fall her ass into a toilet once, because she was too lazy, or drunk, or dumb, to make sure it was down?

Put your OWN fucking toilet seat down bitch.

I piss with it up, you piss with it down. It's a stalemate. You gotta EARN that polite gesture.

Honey the closest you will EVER get to pissing in my toilet is pissing up your leg (which I suspect is SOP for you).

I wouldn't let you anywhere near my home. So you can keep your precious toilet seat any way you want, makes no difference to me.

Idiot.

Allow me to finish secreting these tears before I respond to this :rolleyes:

The question is, did twatwaffle fall her ass into a toilet once, because she was too lazy, or drunk, or dumb, to make sure it was down?

Put your OWN fucking toilet seat down bitch.

I piss with it up, you piss with it down. It's a stalemate. You gotta EARN that polite gesture.

I played hard core and attempted this stance once. If you have ever actually tried to make this move, I'm sure you got the same response as I did. I'm sure that you came to the same conclusion as I did too. Put the seat down. Life is so much better if you just shut up and put the damned seat down. A wise man picks his battles carefully. This isn't one you want to throw down on unless you're a complete fool. It just isn't worth it.

Says the guy who is his wife's subordinate.

Forum List

Back