Put Hundreds of Thousands Back to Work FOR FREE!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Nobel-award winning economist Paul Krugman can't figure it out.

So, I doubt that he or any of the other hot-shot business and academic experts at Pres. Obama's jobs summit Thursday will bring up the fact that hundreds of thousands additional Americans could be working a year from now by changing immigration quotas (FOR FREE).

"I would offer Pres. Obama the same testimony I gave to the House of Representatives before Thanksgiving and tell him that he could make sure that hundreds of thousands of additional Americans could be working a year from now at zero or near-zero cost to the government, the taxpayers or the swelling deficits.

All Congress has to do is cut immigration quotas. My suggestions would be virtually free to implement."

MY TIPS FOR OBAMA JOBS SUMMIT: Put Hundreds of Thousands Back to Work FOR FREE | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

I actually do not have a problem with tying immigration quotas to the economy. Booming economy, plenty of jobs......let them in, we need them
Lagging economy, no jobs..........cut down immigration to essential skills

All other countries do it

I actually do not have a problem with tying immigration quotas to the economy. Booming economy, plenty of jobs......let them in, we need them
Lagging economy, no jobs..........cut down immigration to essential skills

All other countries do it

It's OK if you can really stem the tide of illegal immigration - and THAT ain't free.

Otherwise you just shift even more from the legal route to the illegal route.

That's MHO anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back